Facilities, Systems & Security Coordinator
Maintains a safe, functional and comfortable call center environment through daily activities, which support the facility infrastructure. Distributes and monitors security card distribution and control. Applies practical knowledge to resolve issues - escalates as required. . Responsible for equipment moves, additions and changes to software, hardware and network as they relate to office space reorganization, facilities relocation or facilities start-up. Maintains a safe, functional and comfortable call center environment through daily activities, which support the facility infrastructure. Available to respond in off- hours per on-call schedule.
· Inspections, repairs and maintenance to site specific building and grounds
· Co-ordination of external services - interaction with contractors
· Shipping and receiving duties including periodic offsite pickups.
· Repair and relocation of office furnishings.
· Inventorying and management of facilities supplies and equipment
· Understands and operates the Security Access Card system
· Control of general access to the facility, monitoring of security cameras and daily review of security logs.
· Issuance of photo identification cards and access cards
· Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all photo identification cards and security access cards issued.
· Follows and maintains policy and procedure manuals and create complete reports related to security in the facility
· Assist as necessary for all special facility setups.
· Continuously suggesting, tabling and administering ideas for process improvement.
· Conduct quarterly internal security audits
· Responds to Helpdesk requests as available; escalates higher level problems to System Administrator
· Monitor data center and UPS and electrical rooms
· Coordinate generator maintenance and utilization
· Other duties as required.
· Education/Knowledge: High School graduation or equivalent experience. General knowledge of building and ground maintenance and related security concepts.
· Experience / Skill: Experience with building and grounds maintenance. Skills in general repairs and construction.
· General knowledge of building and ground maintenance and related security concepts
High School graduation or equivalent experience; General knowledge of building and ground maintenance and related security concepts; Intermediate knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook; Ability to learn software, which includes Re