The inbound Customer Service position is a front line Call Centre role using a computerized information system. The Customer Service Representative provides detailed information and case resolution to both consumer and commercial customers for various lines of business/programs. Call types include inquiries on delivery status, re-directed mail, notice card, postal code verification, rates, program enrollment, account set-up and maintenance and other general requests for consumer and commercial customers. Contact is generally inbound and may have a call back component, additional contact is made via email.
FAX 905 972 4192
Education/Knowledge: Completion of High School or GED . General knowledge of windows-based applications. Knowledge of Canadian geography.
Experience / Skill: Minimum 6 months experience in Customer relations, preferably in Call Centre environment. 2 - 5 years customer contact experience, either face – to – face or over the telephone.
Must have 2 pieces of government issued identification (not expired)
Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends
- Receives calls from consumer or commercial customers and provides detailed information and case resolution for various lines of business
- Possess a thorough knowledge of programs and processes and provides detailed information to both consumer and commercial customers
- Has fluency in responding to common questions asked by customers
- Provides problem resolution on assigned areas
- Reads and researches relevant materials and resources to stay current in program
- Utilizes prescribed quality call handling processes
- Required to meet specific performance standards
- Serves to improve customer product knowledge
- May perform some outbound follow up as required
- Initiates customer fulfillment requests via standard procedures
- Answers customer questions using formatted screens, scripts and procedures
- Reads and researches relevant materials and resources to stay current in product / program knowledge
Minacs is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be notified.