Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, NBNovember 16, 2015
Personal and professional growth encouraged. Family style environment. Best part of the job was getting to know the team. Always respectful.
Hardworker
Advisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 14, 2015
I learned how to answer and help people fast with the best customer service. Management I don't have much of a comment. Co-workers were amazing fun and good people to talk too. Hardest part of the job would be when the customers would scream at you if they were in a panic. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to when you make someone's day with a simple comment.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours
long shifts, great supervisors, helpful trainers, flexible hours. assisted customers with cancellation of accounts as well as billing information changes
Busy and rewarding
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: Great incentive program
Cons: repetitive work
Busy paced environment, excellent support team and management. excellent incentive program, becomes very repetitive and boring after about 3 or 4 hours of work. but over all it is a great place to work and meet some great new people.
Interesting place to work with advancement opportunities
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 10, 2015
Minacs was an interesting place to work with good benefits and plenty of opportunities to advance further into new departments.
Fun Workplace, Very not flexible, good job perks
Technical Service Advisor (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 8, 2015
Pros: Fun Work Atmosphere
Cons: Low Wage
- Fun work atmosphere
- Non Flexible Shifts
- Good job perks
- Long day call taking

It's a inbound call center for various vendors. The most enjoyable part is solving problems and hardest part is low wage.
Fun and fast paced work place that had great employees
call center (Former Employee), Moncton, NBNovember 6, 2015
Pros: free snacks somtimes, great employees
Cons: high stress, hard to concentrate, not enough training, set up for failure
answer customers calls and answer any questions they have, stay calm if customers are having a hard time understanding. verify that they are who they are. help them with credit.
challenging busy productive supportive
OnStar Sales Manager (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 4, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, challenging and rewarding, self managed
Cons: none
extremely fun and supportive team environment and I enjoy interacting within the dealer network, helping and supporting through any issues they are facing and providing info/training sessions through webex and developing and building relationships
Okay Workplace Environment
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 4, 2015
Minacs is a good company, but workplace quality isnt very high
I dont mind working at minacs but the call centre life is just not for me.
place to work with a lot of fun
Conseiller Technique (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 1, 2015
Pros: activity
Cons: salary
had very good experience in this company but looking for best position and better salary
i'm looking for a IT potision or peformance coach or Team leade
Excellent Clients
Business Implementation Analyst (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONOctober 31, 2015
Pros: Clients
Cons: Everything else other than the clients .
Very knowledgeable clients , company has employees who have worked for more than 15 years in an average - they never quit and never let anyone come in ..if someone comes in newly by mistake they ensure they plan well to kick that person out .
Everything changed
Senior Advisor Product Champ (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONOctober 30, 2015
I had worked at Minacs for 9 years. When I first began working there, it was a great establishment. When it was bought and changed over to Aditya Birla Minacs, the company went bad.

I answered calls as a tech support supervisor, and also taught classes.
good
Tier 1 technical support agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 26, 2015
good work experience in the domain. Valuable skills acquired throughout my time there. Provided me with my true first experience in a call center and all that it implies.
fun workplace
Customer Loyalty Advisor (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONOctober 24, 2015
fum work place with supportive management team. the most enjoyable part of my job is working with my colleagues and learning new things from them. the work environment started getting a little crowded because a lot more people got hired but at the same time it was great because you get to interact with new people.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative, Supervisor (Current Employee), Riverview, NBOctober 15, 2015
I have been with English queue at the beginning, then I have been promoted for bilingual position as supervisor. Good place to work for students.
Overall good for short-term employment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Chatham, ONOctober 14, 2015
Pros: Dress down days, recruitement incentives
Cons: long hours, bad scheduling, inability to return phone calls/emails in timely manner
Overall experience with this company has been average. They have wonderful employees to work with, and offer great benefits and incentives for job referrals, however they do not have the best time management for working with staff in regards to home life, emergencies, and other responsibilities.

Currently been working with them for an ongoing issue and have yet to receive an answer from management. This discourages myself, my family, and other employees who are aware of the situation. In my case they have shown no empathy towards this situation and are more focused on making money than ensuring employee safety.

They also have issues with scheduling. Many employees receive incorrect schedules and must make emergency/last minute arrangements to ensure their family is taken care of, rather than the scheduling department resolving the issue as it should have been.

I will state that they are fantastic people in general, however there is lots of room for improvement.
Productive and enjoyable
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, NBOctober 14, 2015
This company wasn't just my job but it was my second family. I was happy to wake up everyday and go work with my co workers. I was great at my job.
believed in having fun while working
Senior Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 9, 2015
believed in having fun while working. very "numbers" oriented,promotions and perks based off this. The other employees are great for lending a helping hand if needed
great supervisor,functional work place
Sales agent (Current Employee), Riverview, NBOctober 8, 2015
Pros: incentives, gift cards, cash prizes
Cons: low pay, shift bids not a steady work schedule
Great supervisor was good at listening and understanding the employees.Did his job well would work with you to help you improve and gave advice on areas that could improve your sales and customer relation. Come in to my job sign in to my computer start taking calls.Supervisor would arrive and start motivating us to make sales by either incentives or positive reinforcement. co workers would be willing to help you out with any questions and mostly had a positive attitude. Hardest part of the job was getting the sale it was a scripted sales pitch. You were not allowed to variate from the script. Most enjoyable part were how positive my co workers were around me always able to answer or assist me with any questions regarding my position
It's a job.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Better than min wage, decent hours, educational support
Cons: performance based
The environment can be taxing and isn't for everyone, but the hours are pretty good (guaranteed fulltime) and there is always overtime with incentives available. Middle level supervisors aren't treated the best and salary is $35000, Upper Management is moved around quite a bit.
Employees