Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work
Sr. Vice President (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 23, 2013
Has a clear vision and growth plan. Oppurtunity to interact with people of different nations and understand their work and home culture.
A caring and loving organization.Leaders are transparent and walk the talk. My family has many occasions of meeting people from different countries on business trips.

Honours the group values at all levels. Improves – more... Skills, knowledge and capability of employees by organizing training in a structured way thru external and internal agency – less
fun to work with well new and energetic generation
Control & Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee), NagpurNovember 10, 2013
very nice group and nice work culture. All the industry depend upon engineers and they are free to do and kind of new innovation.
BETTER OPPERTUNITIES
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: there is no free facilities of lunches
Cons: 8 hours duty
I think it is one the better opportunities for the unemployed young.It plays vital role in decreasing the difficulties of unemployed in our country and improving their personality,skill,smartness and work efficiency. If one wants to build his /her career, he/she can build his/her career perfectly no doubt.
pressure
Assistant Manager Finance (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 29, 2013
i learned how to work under pressure,i handled a big profile with big portfolio enjoyed work with the company.
Productive and fun work place
Group Internship Program (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 28, 2013
Autonomy is provided to everyone and information is shared within the department which implies a lot of collaboration and contribution from everyone who ranging from the junior level to the senior management.

That said my co-workers are a fantastic bunch with whom I enjoyed spending my internship with. Great atmosphere with a lot of encouragement and – more... support.

Toughest part was the secondary research as it is not always easy to find the required information but that makes it all the more challenging! – less
productivity
retail professional (Current Employee), Delhi, DLAugust 27, 2013
I have learned so many things there as managing store at own level making reportslike DSR, Global count etc. inward outward
Company profile
Server Administrator (Windows & Linux) (Former Employee), HyderabadAugust 26, 2013
A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ – more... is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine. – less
about abg
Engineer (Former Employee), Ariyalur, TNAugust 23, 2013
its nice palce to work..we can learn a lot from this great management
Love to work
Asst. Store Manager (Current Employee), mumbaiAugust 18, 2013
I love to work with this company as the brand has got the name and some loyal customer
TOP LIST IN MNC
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Raipur, CTJuly 17, 2013
Very very good organization for managment funda & commitment is the one of the key point of the Managment to employee..
Customer care officer - Assist customers over the phone on Direct TV billing, Help customers with technical queries
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee), BangaloreJune 17, 2013
The Key Achievements include –

• Rated as the best customer care officer in the first quarter after transitioning to the floor.
• Achieved the Business Target within a month of production.
• Received a Certificate of Appreciation for the least AHT during the first Quarter.
• Recognized for having the best productivity on the floor ( Worked off-shift – more... hours too)
• Handled calls without failing any of the compliant parameters through my tenure – less
Calm and Supportive Environment
Senior Executive (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 7, 2013
I am into Internal Audit of Retail operations of our group which requires regular travelling and reviewing diverse areas.The employees of the group are supporting and encouraging.
Company is a joke!!!
CSR, Subscriber Advisor/Supervisor (Former Employee), Warren, MIMay 2, 2013
Pros: it's income
Cons: healthcare is too expansive for more than 1, no paid restroom breaks, negative environment.
Policy changes on a daily basis, untrained management, no pay raises past department caps, can't move up based on call scores, attendance, or qualifications...it's all about brown nosing! Incentives are a joke, no paid restroom breaks. The company is owned by Indians (Eastern Indians) and they expect you to work as if you're in a sweatshop. Do yourself – more... a favor if you're thinking of working here, look elsewhere!!! – less
Will NEVER be one of Fortune 500 best place to work!
call center (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 1, 2013
Terrible structure of rules and regulations. Keeping your job is based on things other then your job performance.
Pofessionally,Emotionaly,Financially satisfied
Sr.Executive - HR (Current Employee), BahrainApril 14, 2013
A very good environment to work and learn the management process and its planing on objectives to achieve goals,
As a HR for me it paved me way to understand what is what and what for in my position and in my assignment.
we have very good job clarity.
Systematic Work flow .
Proper comminucation channel and no cross functions unless adviced by the management.
Right – more... place to be professionally developed. – less
High Profile Group
Production Engineer (Former Employee), DubaiMarch 25, 2013
Pros: free
Cons: health
I learned very good culture here & following things
ball mill
iso
wcm
management
Great work experience
HR Intern (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: lot to learn, helpful seniors
It was a great multinational company. I was selected from the batch of 100 students along with 4 other students to do an internship program with them. It was a great experience.
Work/Role Evaluation
Leadership Associate (Current Employee), MumbaiNovember 6, 2012
Fast track career growth program. Offers rotations across businesses and function to build specialty in one. Day to day work involves high level of involvement in strategically important projects for the business. Freedom to apply creative approaches to solve problems at hand. High level of visibility of work at a top management (CXO) level.
Don't work here
CSR (Current Employee), Farmington Hills MIOctober 25, 2012
I have worked here for three years. Management will change the policies on a daily basis. They will never stick to their guns on any of them. Also you will never get a raise working here. Forget about a promotion, it will never happen unless you brown nose the right people.
GOOD TO WORK AS TEAM MEMBER
SENIOR UNIT SALES MANGER (Former Employee), BANGALOREJuly 6, 2012
Pros: beutiful environment and work culture
Cons: no cons, i loved all the way to work there
EVERYTHING WAS GOOD HOW TO GIVE THE PRESENTATION AMONG CORPORATES AND TEACHING THJE CHANNEL PARTNERS ,IN THE STARTING HARDEST WAS TO CONVINCE THE HR BUT MY COLLEGUE HELPED ME TO LEARN THE WAY TO CONVINCE THEM

Aditya Birla Group Photos