Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
outbound call centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB19 June 2016
made calls only in ontario to current customers of union energy. the company protected your furnace, and they wanted you to also get proection from them to cover your hot water heater
Pros
talk to some very interesting people
Cons
stressful job
Fire watch, forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Terrace Bay, ON31 October 2015
Loaded box cars, worked on fire watch, and the in house fire department. Worked 12 hr shifts, day and night. Helped work on the paper machine if needed
Team work hence proved is the most important thing at work!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2014
I remember when I was working for Ancaster Endoscopy clinic
we were short of technician as one of our technician called a sick call and as being the administrator of the clinic it was my foremost duty to not to let the procedures get delayed. so I was trained to how to perform the tasks of a technician. So I changed and geared up as a technician and went to help my doctors and nurses so they don't have any inconvenience while performing procedures as our patients are our asset and we don't want to loose their trust and loyalty on us by delaying their procedures or wasting their precious time.
I still remember the most enjoyable part was we all worked as a team altogether and were helping each other out. we proved that day you can achieved what ever you want if you will work as a team and help each other by putting your feet in other shoes.
Pros
we used to have a get together parties after every two to three weeks.
Cons
You have to be super active and give your 100 percent every time.
Worst company I have ever worked for !!!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Ontatio22 February 2013
This place is such a joke ... horrible wages not to mention they dont pay you to go to the bathroom .. this place and 95% of the management lack common sense.
Cons
don't pay you to go to the bathroom, horrible wages