adidas Group

adidas Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: not as many hours as i needed.
A typical day at work is to come in and organize the and stock the shoes ( I was a Floor salesman in the shoes department) Then go around the department and ask anyone if they need help finding anything and greeting them. If they need help know the product and help them. Straighten the shoes people mess up and make sure noone is stealing product. What – more... I learned in adidas is how to sell. I ended up as one of the top 3 salesmen in the store. I learned customer service and how to greet people and really help them My coworkers were awesome they all got along and did their jobs to the best of their ability a true team. The hardest part of the job was when people just didnt need help. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually helping someone find exactly what they need. – less
Excellent Company
Retail Sale Associate (Former Employee), Orlando,FLFebruary 3, 2014
This is the kind of company you would love to work with for the rest of your life. Excellent Company...
Awesome company to work with if you get the opportunity.
Senior Capstone Marketing Finalist (Former Employee), Oxford, OHFebruary 2, 2014
A great chance to learn from dedicated employees who really want to pass on their marketing experiences.
Fun company to work for
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord, NCJanuary 31, 2014
Managers are great leaders and always have the associates best interest in mind. The location isn't great, but the people are.
nice people to work with but did not accept new ideas
Production Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: 3 day on one week and 4 days the next
Cons: managment
The hours were long 13 hours a day and not well organized. The management were disconnected from the employees.
fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2014
go in get wher you are going to work at then go do your customer service management is ok co workers are fun and helpful hardest part is closing enjoyable is working with coworkers
Great People To Work With
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Flushing, NYJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: great team, located in a mall, great employee discount
Cons: short breaks, horrible hours, no benefits if you aren't full time
A typical day at Adidas would is coming in, clocking in, getting huddled in by your store manager or team leader & then going to work. A huddle is when you're being told who the top performers of the previous day were, today's store goal, weather or not we passed yesterday's goal, and anything else needed that'll make the store run more smoothly, like – more... what the week's sales are and when they're going to end.

I learned a lot about sports performance sneakers, originals, and Adidas' apparel. It's more to it than I thought. At first it felt like a lot, but that was because I was completely new to it. I didn't know anything about it, but once you get the hang of it, it'll come so easy to you. The information about the products are definitely essential as a sales associate who spends a lot of time on the floor, assisting customers.

My Store Manager is cool, I like him. He's very flexible and empathetic yet he gets down to business at the same time. My team leaders are great for the most part, I feel secure in being taught by them and guided by them because they know what they are doing and have time under their belt. They also don't look at us sales associates like we're lower than them. I have respect for them.

My co-workers are good. There is always a good vibe at work. There are many jokes being passed during the day & lots of smiles. My co-workers make it easier to work and more enjoyable. The thing about my co-workers and I, is we know how to compliment each other and help one another out, but we also know when to let someone know that we aren't feeling something we've done.

I would say the hardest part of my job is dealing with foreign customers. My store is in Flushing, NY where there are many Asian, Chinese, and Spanish people so there is a language barrier between our customers and our staff. Some days are more frustrating than others but some kind of way, we find a way through it.

The most enjoyable part of my job, in my opinion, is helping people. I like to assist people and make connections with them. It's a good feeling to know you've helped someone. – less
Productive and upbeat
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: good discount, work shoes and shirt are free, fun environment
Cons: management
Very busy place during holidays and summer. Management could be better with training new employees especially with the register and keeping an eye on employees if they need help. You always have something to do whether it's register, folding shirts or cleaning out the dressing rooms. Great employees but you do need to have patients with customers.
Funfilled fitness enviroment
Fitness advisor/ Visual merchandiser (Current Employee), London, ENGJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: half price gym memberships, pension, 'shine'-retail professional scheme
Cons: low footfall at beginning of week.
On a typical days work I meet and greet over 100 customers. Asking them what brings the in store. Product knowledge is key as fitness fanatics know what they require. The hardest part of the jobs probably the involvement of classes! full on workouts in store better my fitness levels and achievements.
Fun Job - Pay is below par
MANUFACTURING/ASSEMBLY ENGINEER (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 12, 2014
Job was in an exciting field and very entertaining job. The pay was less than average, but the demand for the job is high with low supply so it makes sense for the company to save money when they can.
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2014
Great working environment, leadership, culture and opportunity.
Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodstock, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: fashion industry
Cons: not enough hours provided
The company is excellent. The workers are all very friendly and professional. We stayed busy when there were customers inside the store. Customers were nice and understood that when the store was filled there might be a wait time of more than 5 minutes. But we were always professional.
fun
Sales Person (Former Employee), Mt Wellington AucklandJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
it was good the products classy and fun i liked it. i was busy and lively
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Belo Horizonte, MGJanuary 2, 2014
the hardest part of the job was the personal goals but every month i can get they.
good working envirement.work is hard but good money,
pick and packer (Former Employee), mulgraveDecember 31, 2013
i worked at adidas in mulgrave through the adecco and programme intergrated agency as a pick and packer.i lerned how to do rm scann.management is very good. i worked frendly with other workers. the hardest part of the job is too speed. enjoyable part of the job is being satisfied after the job was done correctly.
Working for Top Cat Sales is great
Sales Rep - Marketing - Accounting (Current Employee), berkley, MIDecember 31, 2013
Pros: paid lunches, amazing co workers, get to bring my dog to work sometimes
Cons: small business, no paid vacation, no insurance
I get into work early so I can get organized and prioritize my day. I type up a list of the current day objectives in priority order. I go through the list as the day allows to me. Once people start showing up to, we all discuss current scores of games ( I work with all men and one other lady).
As I get my list done more projects get added to it.
I – more... speak with Customers on a daily basis to discuss further sales. I also speak to other sale rep through out the day to help solve their issues, with current customers and items they can not find.

We do get paid lunch, that is nice. I love everyone I work with. We are all get a long and can joke with each other. Most of my co workers, are like older brothers to me. It truly is a great place to work.
A hard part about this job, would be when customers call wanting the their items in a week with print on it. Sometimes it just impossible to do. I love to make everyone happy and letting them know its not possible is difficult.
The hardest part about this job is this step that I am now taking. As I stated earlier I love everyone I work with and it truly is a great environment. I just need to move on something bigger and better. – less
Fun workplace and respectable management
Sales Associate/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2013
Pros: discounts, free work footwear, posibility to grow in company
Cons: low pay, part time hours
Enjoy my time at Adidas warehouse and retail store, very good managers, treated employees very well.
Co-workers were easy going and fun to work with
Stockroom Manager/Team Lead (Former Employee), Osage Beach, MODecember 26, 2013
Fun place to work
Had some get togethers out side of work
Enjoyed working with all of my co-workers
Basic Retail Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 23, 2013
Nothing in particular but help sell apparel and provide great customer service. Its an okay job while your in college.
Recieving Associate
Production Associate (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCDecember 18, 2013
Pros: constently working
We come into work and get right to it. Unloading trucks, organizing shoes by vin number and shoe sizes. Go on break after four hours.

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more