adidas Group Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 July 2015
Attending to customer, keeping product in order each and everyday, teamwork was very important to the management staff, being on ur feet all day was ruff
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Think of High School and this is your job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON9 July 2015
Complete drama, two faced people who are only out for themselves. No team membership unless you in the clique of drama, lies and two faces.

Job itself is easy, high volume with tourist but if you are the only one with work ethics be prepared to work while others stand on cash gossiping.

Go ahead, take a look in the store, you'll see what I mean
Awesome place
System Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON7 July 2015
Working at Adidas is fun, interesting and unique. The work Atmosphere is professional yet has space where employees are appreciated for their hard work. your colleagues become a part of your family there is no competition between individuals. Over all I would say Adidas can fit the “quote work hard play hard”
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario23 May 2015
Great opportunity to kickstart my professional career. Provided excellent training program, and great team to work with.
Pretty good company to work for
Assistant Manager - Rockport (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 May 2015
I have been there over 3 years now and for the most part enjoy the job. In any job it is really the team you work with that makes or breaks the experience.
Pros
matching RRSP contributions
Cons
Getting shoe stock extremely difficult and dangerous, involving climbing like a monkey up the shelves, unbelievable
Would not reccomend working here.
Management (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 May 2015
Was in management-Did not enjoy working here. Fellow managers were narrow minded, selfish and not forward focused. Very low hourly rate for associates meant no initiative.
Pros
Clothing discount
Cons
Poor hourly rate for associates, selfish upper management.
Amazing opportunity to learn new things and gain valuable experiences.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 May 2015
Adidas Group was a friendly environment where people were willing to help you when you are stuck. The co-workers were really helpful and outgoing. The company was great learning environment for someone who had entry level experience. It helped me to learn new things and how to assist customers more professionally. Overall, Adidas Group, was a great placement for me as I got to gain valuable skills and experiences.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Heavy lifting was constantly involved
Decent
Part-Time Sales and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 May 2015
adidas outlet retail experience will be one to remember. Although management was not the strongest, my co-workers made coming into work a wonderful and exciting experience everyday. The hardest part of the job was helping mutliple customers at the same time, However, I believe this experience has enabled me to learn how to work in a upbeat and fast past environment while ensuring complete customer service
Fun and Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 April 2015
- Would begin the day by restocking items, and made sure the work environment was clean and tidy. Then we would open doors to customers, and I would be cashier my whole shift. I would do tasks of checking people out, doing many different types of purchase transactions, and greeting customers.
- I learned more about how critical it is for us to be perfect on the job, because it was critical to checkout people's purchases in a timely manner so we do not produce a huge line of customers waiting to purchase their items.
- Management was very friendly and helpful, they trained us very well so that we can be an efficient and effective worker.
- Co-Workers were all supportive and friendly as they would help each other out with problems and concerns
- Hardest part of the job was saying goodbye, because it was a great job and work environment but school prevented me from continuing to work there.
-My most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
Pros
Trained very well and a lot of Customer Interaction
Cons
Short Hours
Greatest SG Company
Rockport - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 April 2015
- Wonderful staff from every level of manangement!
-They definitely know what they are doing to encourage all levels of employees
- Free gear when new technology is released to huge amounts of employees
- If you work hard, they will reward you!
- They have an amazing development tool which allows people to grow
- Growth is never ending in that company
- Just an amazing company!
Pros
Free gear
Cons
was a good experience but i don't want to be an exclusive addidas worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 April 2015
i loaded n unloaded trucks at a daily basics
i leaned how to work in a warehouse
i didn't see management that much due to being a temp
hardest part was loading trucks
easiest part was unloading the trucks
Pros
good experience
Cons
temp work
temporary position
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto14 March 2015
condescending staff members, to be on your toes, no breaks, i wouldn't recommend it unless you're a high school student doing a temp job
Pros
employee discount
Cons
lonh hours
The best job I ever had so far!
Sales and Cashier, Key Holder, Stock Management (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Woodbridge13 January 2015
Absolutely the best job I've ever had! The people are great, the discounts are phenomenal and the opportunities are endless!
Decent part time job
Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Kanata12 November 2014
It's a good job to have on the side. It's a small store to work at and to be quite frank is a stepping stone for most of the employees. Management knows that. Nike will always be the older big brother and Adidas is the little puppy trying to pick a fight.
Me @ Adidas
SENIOR STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  canada31 October 2014
Day start with briefing with the team members.Checking out the mails & sending reports.Planning the day targets to achieve our monthly budget.

Learned a lot about footwear technology & there categories.customer requirements.

They are my real strength.As a team i am proud to be part of them.

Nothing be a hardest part in the job each & ever condition be a learning for us.

Each & every moment is enjoyable @ work.
Pros
Understanding Management
Capacité d'evolution très limité
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 July 2014
un environnement agréable avec des très bon avantages sociaux.
-mais une capacité d'evolution très limité
Pros
culture de l'entreprise
Cons
epanouissement
More on Sports Equipments
Salesman, Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  All Sm MAll @ Toby's Sports Philippines22 April 2014
full time opening closing
how to give a proper excellent customer service
management are professional and standard
we are cooperating each other,very friendly
hardest part we don't have medical insurance
most enjoyable when we reach out goal every month
Pros
own food
Cons
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 April 2014
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
Pros
Product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2014
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you.
Pros
Discount and product is good.
Cons
Upper management / Store level management is a complete joke.
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 January 2014
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Pros
Great discounts, and products
Cons
Demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.