adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
Brand Coach (Former Employee), UKAugust 27, 2014
Pros: good money.
Cons: long hours, lots of travel
I worked for CIP marketing, a marketing agency who work solely for adidas group companies.

It was often hard work but worthwhile as the financial rewards are good.

The Job can take you all over the country.
Great enviroment
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 22, 2014
Pros: cafetiria
Cons: long walks
good place to learn more than one skill very professional and a safe place to work
Loved it there, learned so much about sports and marketing
Sr. Accounting Specialist / Team Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 18, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: relocation
Started in the control office on the bottom and worked my way all the up to team manager. Absolutely loved traveling and meeting all coaches from Div 1 and up schools and universities. Trade shows, marketing and just meeting new people was the best ever. Had to leave when could not relocate to Portland Oregon. Had children in schools and husband that – more... could not relocate because of his job. – less
stock room
stock/sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
Pros: had work every day it was never slow
Cons: n/a
worked on making sure everything was ready to be put out in the morning everyday & what was left I had to make sure that it was in its right place so It can be found fast . other days I would be out on the sales floor helping with costumers
work life balance exceptional, commitment to brand success unexceptional
Retail manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 11, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: career advancement and professional growth
Too many shifting strategies, non retail thinkers, and a lackadaisical attitude to their own-retail enterprises leaves many co-workers unmotivated and frustrated frequently. Shifting strategy, heavy spin control, and often rotated design talent leave the brand in a difficult position for success, and acting like #2 instead of thinking like #1.
Great In-Store Team
Retail Team Leader-Operations Management (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAAugust 9, 2014
I came to work everyday with a smile on my face knowing I was going to work with a performance driven team that was energetic and a pleasure to work along side. I learned and was able to develop my management skills with the help of the other managers I worked with in the store.
Working At Adidas Wrentham Outlets
Job at temp agencies (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAAugust 4, 2014
A typical day at work would be providing excellent customer service and helping customers meet their needs assisting them with knowledge of the products and performance .During my time at Adidas I learned about different type of shoes,socks and sports wear is best for which activities I don't believe that there was a hard part necessarily it was just – more... a matter of balancing tasks and getting jobs done , the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people traveling from around the world. – less
fun productive workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 4, 2014
I go to work in happy spirits, ready to meet the goal for the day with flying colors.
Products And Fun Workplace
simanter (Former Employee), dehradunJuly 28, 2014
I am a regular user of Adidas shoes and I have felt that Adidas had no issues regarding its durability and its quality. It is very comfortable and also have no. of varieties.
Enjoyable but not secure
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: organization
Cons: hours
I really enjoyed the atmosphere they have in their stores, but it was hard to keep hours. The staff and management were what I would want in a retail store until higher ups had to make cuts.
loved my job but to much drama and lies
Retail Team Lead (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLJuly 24, 2014
If the management was more honest, passionate, professional, committed, then it would be more of a wonderful company to work for but there is to many lies at that company.
Fun place to work, comfortable, friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Michigan City, INJuly 24, 2014
Adidas is a great place to work if you have a passion for retail and sports. Hours aren't always guaranteed, and they dwindle in the slower months to almost nothing. I feel I learned a lot from the management team who seemed really into their jobs. They definitely want associates to be knowledgeable and ready for customers at any moment.
nice place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), ellenton,flJuly 15, 2014
it is a fast paced environment, but with lots of coworkers helps.
Fun and productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland, OregonJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free shoes and work clothes quarterly, about 4 shoes a year if the company made goals set forth by corporation
Cons: short breaks and not enough hours unless you worked full time
Working at Adidas was fun because your supervisors were like best friends. They joked with you and treated you like a friend instead of a slave, but were serious when they needed to be, and that made the work environment fun.
fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), birmingham, ENGJuly 10, 2014
i learned how to approach customers, helping them on what they need doing everything on time and taking control of the inviroment
work day
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Current Employee), Clinton, CTJuly 9, 2014
I take all work seriously but also believe that a fun work place can take stress away. so I balance work and play.i get along with everyone i work with.Never once have i had a job where I've had any problem i couldn't solve. i learn by watching and adsorb information from management and experience workers. It has help me though out life.
not bad
Stock Associate/ Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great environment fun crowd
Cons: no full time, no benefits, not much hours, very difficult to grow with in the company.
very busy environment. they're is much to do and to keep busy with.
learned a lot whether if its sales cashiering customer service or logistics.
management is good. always willing to work with other employees and very understandable. same goes for coworkers. ITS ALL ONE BIG TEAM.
hardest part is there is no full time and not many hours giving. they – more... took away benefits and striped all the full timers of there hours. – less
I LOVED ADIDAS
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 30, 2014
Working for Adidas was good, great pay, great hours, great people the only problem was I was seasonal.
Its fun working at adidas
SAP SRM Associate (Former Employee), usaJune 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
The job is satisfactory and the co-employees are friendly and the work environment is user friendly.
fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 24, 2014
Co- workers and supervisors are great, never a dull moment except for slow season

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more