adidas Group

adidas Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lot of learning experience while working in different project
SAP NW BASIS Lead (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 16, 2014
Pros: how do i help my manager to get a gold star on his review next year?
A total of 13+ yrs. of experience in IT, out of which over 11+ years of experience in SAP Basis for “Installations, Technical Upgrades, EHP Upgrades, Building of Disaster Recovery Systems, Solution Manager 7.1 Installation, BW, CRM, EP, SRM, OS & DB Migration for Upgrade”, HANA Administration.
Carried out migration from SAP BW to HANA DB & can carry – more... out tasks on HANA administration, Studio, even I can carry out tasks of migration from SAP ECC to HANA DB.
Extensive experience in Migration of SAP landscape from HP-UX Oracle to Windows and from IBM AIX Informix to Windows
As an SAP Basis Project Manager played a key roles in analyzing, designing, implementing & support the enterprise SAP landscapes, onsite and off-shore work load balancing.
Extensive experiences in all aspects of Installation, upgrade and production support of SAP NetWeaver with ECC 5.0/6.0, Solution Manager 7.0/7.1, Portal 6.0/7.0, BI/BW 7.0/7.3, SRM / CRM 6.0and SCM 5.0/7.0. Including full life cycle implementation with High Availability on various Windows / UNIX platforms
Hands on experience in Solution Manager 7.1 with EHP1, CUA & configured “Initial, Basic, MOPZ & EWA configuration in Solution Manager System for upgrade purposes.Expertise in EOE SAP technical Upgrade with Unicode conversion & using different upgrade / migration tools like EHPI, SUM, SPUMG, SDM, JSPM, SPAM with SolmanUp utilities. – less
Providing customer service at Adidas Outlet
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Estero, FLApril 14, 2014
While working at Adidas Outlet, one of my many responsibilities was to provide customer service. I learned to work well with my coworker as a team. One of the hardest parts of the job was working with frustrated customers, and one of the most enjoyable parts of the job was meeting a variety of people from different parts of the country
Fun, productive work environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Marysville, WAApril 13, 2014
Pros: flexible with my schedule.
Cons: health care, not enough hours
On a typical work day, I am "counted on" as a cashier. I am trained in all fields of my job and they are, cashier, stock, footwear, and apparel. So when I'm not at the register, I'm on the sales floor, helping customers. I do sometimes have stock shifts, so on those days i would be in the back room, doing whatever they need done that day. Everyone has – more... their own responsibilities and knows what they're suppose to be doing so that makes everything run very smoothly. My co-workers and management team are very helpful to one and other. It can get very busy sometimes, so we know to communicate to each other if we need help with anything. The hardest part of the job would probably be having difficult customers at times, but we always find a solution. The most enjoyable part would have to be, being able to interact with different people every day. – less
Fast paced, completing orders on time
Seeder (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCApril 8, 2014
Loved this job for the fact it kept you busy. You never once had to ask what time it was because before you knew it, it was time to go home. Loved the management and coworkers. Very helpful and uplifting.
Easy, Quick Shifts
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GAApril 6, 2014
Pros: 30 minute lunch break
Cons: temporary job
Come in, obtain your task for the day
Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along with
merchandiser
Field Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2014
I had 35 stores that i would visit. I merchandised the products and maintained relations within the stores
Adidas is a great company that creates and innovates products that make athletes better!
Planner (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 28, 2014
Adidas hires extremely talented professionals who I learned a great deal from over the last 4 years. I improved my communication skills, learned how to be effective working cross-functionally with multiple departments, and developed strong relationships both internally and externally. And I got to work with some of the coolest and most innovative product – more... in the world that is fun to wear or play with and that makes athletes better at whatever sport they are passionate about. – less
company safety and maintain friendly environment
Sr. HR/SEA incharge (Current Employee), Uttrakhand dehradun selaquiMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
full concentrate on work first finish your work.
i only learned face the problem and solve it at any how.
make friendly relation with management and discuss at typical suatation.
make codination with worker during working time.
when you handle any issue when you dnt know regarding...
when any job target complete and management give apprication.
Very busy compnay
Backroom Team Laeder (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: alotment for staff uniforms
Cons: not much worklife balance
Always something going on and very short staffed. Over all the lack to replace a bad manager made for a lost of great employees
productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 22, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: not as many hours as i would like
help people from all different countries, i've learned how to deal with all kinds of customers, i have a great management team who help me all the time when i have any questions for them, my co-workers are fun and interesting to work with, the hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who don't speak english so it is hard for me sometimes to – more... get what they need, the most enjoyable part of the job is learning about new things from each person and what country they come from – less
well organized and ready for new challenges
Router Analyst (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCMarch 21, 2014
*very, very busy at work
*gained significant experience, knowledge and skills
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Paramus, NJMarch 16, 2014
Pros: 30% discounts
Cons: breaks
Everyone is friendly and helpful. I enjoy coming in for work. I learned new things everyday with the help of my managers. Helping out customers is the most enjoyable part of the job.
No work/Life balance
Store Manager (Former Employee), Orlando Premium OutletsMarch 14, 2014
Pros: got to work/talk soccer which is my passion and part of my job
Cons: long hours 12-14 hour days 6 days a week. open every holiday even christmas day. no life balance
No work/life balance. Long days 12-14 days 6 days a week. Open every single holiday even Christmas day
Great starting pay
Material Associate (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCMarch 13, 2014
Pros: good hours
The pay starting off was great. No complaints about the job. It gave me great hours to work.
good work enviroment
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Basingstoke, ENGMarch 6, 2014
Pros: work hours and colleagues.
Cons: salary
Office work within a multicultural customer service department. Fantastic relation with all my colleagues in the office and the management. The managers were always open to listen about problems and always helpful on finding the best possible solution.
hard working environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), londonMarch 4, 2014
Pros: learnt new skills
Cons: rude customers
a typical day at work would revolved around selling !! to sell was the most important thing.
i learned how to sell and the best way to encourage a customer to spend money with out pressure.
this was the biggest company i have worked for so i met alot of people from different contries and was able to learn more about myself which was nice.
the hardest – more... part of the job was to make sure we was hitting target by working as a team but also creating a calm, not to stressful atmosphere to work in.
the most enjoyable part of the job was being noticed and praised for youre good work. – less
Creative
Community Manager (Current Employee), Portland, ORMarch 2, 2014
interacting with fans on social media. difficult to navigate the different groups.
Productive and a fun place to work with new people from all over the world
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2014
Pros: great managers, friendly environment, helpful co-workers
Cons: short breaks, short staffed sometimes
A typical day at work for me is I work on the top floor in the women's department usually where I help many different women from different places with different items and explain to them about what each item does and its benefits.

I've learned that there isn't just a running shoe and a walking shoe. There are different types of running and walking – more... shoes for each sport and what not and what each do for that persons performance.

The management is one of the best that I've seen since I started working in 2007. I love my managers and they are very helpful when I need a question answered.

My co-workers are awesome! I love working with the people that work at Adidas. They are helpful and fun people to be around.

The hardest part of the job is when I am upstairs by myself sometimes and have 20 customers on my floor, so I have to rush around like a chicken with my head cut off so I can get to each of them and make sure they are all greeted so that they know I am there if they need help.

The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing about the different countries around the world and how expensive or how inexpensive something is in America compared to their country. – less
Productive and fun place to work at. Alot of energy and positive attitudes
Sales associate (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 1, 2014
Filled with positive attitudes and motivation to SELL..I learned different selling techniques and how to approach customers. Hardest part of the job i would say is stocking and processing products.
Okay hired in process was easy
Cubic Scan Operator (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: hired in quick
Cons: wasn't stable at the time, reconstructing
The job was okay. The only reason I left was the cut hours at the time. I believed that Adidas has probably landed back on their feet.

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more