adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast Pace Environment
Retail Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2014
Great working here... Customer Service ,Filing ,Receiving shipment and processing ... Laughing with co workers ..
fahion
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10October 3, 2014
i've learned a lot of things in my past employment
specially how to love your work...
Overall, a good place to work.
Operations Manager - Hot Pick / Inflation / Sorter (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCOctober 3, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: 14 hour days
Here we interact with all types of people. This makes for a challenging day but one filled with learning experiences. The schedule allows for a life outside of here, so when i'm here i am totally focused on the job at hand.
A great place to work
MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee), Portland, OROctober 2, 2014
Pros: the gym
Cons: compensation is not industry norm- too low
Great culture and fun people. Not always good leadership. Change is the norm and new leaders are always a thing at Adidas. Not enough resources to do the job at hand.
Fun
Lead Retail Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PASeptember 30, 2014
Jumped right in and start working after getting huddled. A learning experience and the opportunities to meet interesting people.
Productive and fun working environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 29, 2014
Fun atmosphere with great people to work with. Some hard labor but not enough to deter from the great friendships and life long friends that you will make.
Productive and fun workplace
maintence (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 26, 2014
I worked for this company for a short period of time due to me being hired for a better position. While I worked there I was cleaning and stocking the areas I was assigned to. That was basically what I was responsible for. My co-workers were very friendly and they assisted me very well with anything I needed
productive workplace and productive sells
Retail/ Floor Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CASeptember 24, 2014
A typical day at work included me working with customers and helping them find the items they were seeking, I also worked at the cash wrap, and I worked in the dressing room putting back go-backs and organizing the fitting rooms. I learned how to manage my time better and learned how to properly operate a cash register. The management aspect was very – more... concise but very confusing at times. I enjoyed working with all of my co workers, but i was mainly focused on myself and my responsibilities instead of trying to be friends with my co workers. There was no hard part of the job i had at Adidas. Interacting with the customers and working at the cash wrap. – less
Relaxed yer dynamic and energetic workplace with great people (except a few)
Advanced Design Engineer- Metalwoods (Current Employee), Carslbad, CASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: product discounts, great work-life balance, relaxed culture, lots of money for development and trying out concepts
Cons: specialized, sometimes a little too marketing story driven as opposed to actual performance driven
Everyone in R&D works hard and gets along for the most part. A couple of people are more opinionated and outspoken and tend to get heard more they they should - unfortunately this seems to be tolerated by management.
Product marketing seems to make some strange decision based on 'data' (that we never see)...
Fun Place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches and bonuses
Cons: 45 minutes lunch
Organize the warehouse using forklifts and pulling orders for production and shipping department.
not for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee), national harbor MDSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: everything else
if you're into cleaning up after ppl constantly & being forced to sell to guest WITHOUT commission then this may be for you, the managers didn't really help me understand the products, very rude & when i had a family emergency they were NOT considerate AT ALL. you're hours a week depended on how well you could sell products to ppl... remember no commission.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
Create sales
Make personalized jerseys
maintain section
interact with customers
Production Associate (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 19, 2014
I learned how to Process Orders and Pack And Fold i most enjoyed tagging and price tickets.
Great place to work at.
Cashier (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GASeptember 18, 2014
Fast paced place to work at. Fun place to work at. You would meet different people. People would come in for different things.
great enviroment
Shipping Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2014
A great place to work was allowed to get training on new equipment
I need to Wark
cashier (Former Employee), SyriaSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: ability to deal with different kind of people • ability to work under high pressures
Cons: i love to work just for a part time
• very specified

• Ability to deal with more problems in the same time

• Good communicating and relationship building skills

• Quick learner and welling to develop my personal skills

• Ability to deal with different kind of people

• Ability to work under high pressures

• Decision marker
exciting daily
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ellenton, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great discounts
Cons: not enough hours
Poor management, great customers, very productive, loved deeing the customer smile from there best shopping experiences.
Great place to work!
Head of Infrastructure - Region Americas (Former Employee), Canton, MASeptember 5, 2014
Very informal environment with a great group of people.

No two days are the same. Daily challenges make for a fast paced, fun place to work.
Typical Warehouse experience nothing special
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: top of the line equipment, easy work
Cons: not the best environment, ineffective management.
I met some good people, and the work was easy but there was allot of ineffective management, and allot of unnecessary work.
Outlet Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mercedes, TXAugust 28, 2014
Good place to work. Hours you get are dependent on sales. Management at this location seemed to be micromanaged. Compensation could have been better.

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more