adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Training, Travel, Promotion
Sponsored Athlete/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), InternationalNovember 14, 2014
Pros: having the opportunity to gain access to the latest technology in athletic apparel.
My previous career of being a professional athlete required me to be extremely regimented, and self driven. My daily routine consisted of training five or more hours which included lifting, running, and plyometrics, accompanied by a strict diet. My job at times could be extremely hard and very stressful, but I without a doubt can say that I loved every – more... minute of it. I especially loved all of the international experience I gained. Every year for the past thirteen years I have had the unique opportunity to travel to Europe and compete for eight months out of the year.

During my career I was sponsored by two major athletic companies. One of them being Adidas. As a Brand Ambassador it was my responsibility to maintain a positive public imagine as well as promote Adidas apparel when making public appearances. – less
Salesman with good comunicational and language skils
salesman (Former Employee), NamanganNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: working time
It was fun to work there, I enjoyed being salesman,
as there is
Teamwork
Cooperation
Ordinary
Manager (Current Employee), Tinton Falls, NJNovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits and customers
Cons: mgms
Since they let go of allot of store managers that have been there for so many years, the company has completely changed and I fear not for the better. Job stability is no longer a safe guard and how now become an issue.
Great brand and a good team
Deputy Manager (Assistant Manager) (Current Employee), Pear Mill, stockportNovember 11, 2014
Pros: love the brand and the products
Cons: workload has increased and we have a weakend management team
My role at Pear Mill has changed over the 10 years I have been with adidas. As my line manager has taken on more responsibilty for our district (assisting the district manager) over the last two years and has been out of the store on a regular basis I have basically become the store manager and I'm responsible for hitting sales targets, ensuring a high – more... level of customer service, maintianing store standards and security.

I have taken on the reponsibilty of inducting and training new employees and I also regularly evaluate the staff through 1 to 1's and appraisals. I really enjoy the merchandising of the product and ensuring we have the correct product to achieve our KPI targets.

I believe that due to all the different challenges I have faced in my role at adidas that I have become a more rounded manager. However i also feel that now is the time for me to change my career path away from retail into either merchandising or customer services. – less
Fun Environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: clothes fun
Cons: hours are low
Lots of Guest
Great Coworkers
I Learned how to Sell the Right Sneakers to Guest
Great company to work for
Data Entry Specialist Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2014
The Adidas Group is a great company to work for. The working environment is positives and plenty of opportunities to grow. I've been with the company for almost 10 years.
adidas is a Great Place to Work
WEB DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 6, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria, lots of recreational options, encouraging and supportive management.
Cons: a little far from downtown if that is important to you.
The people at adidas are generally friendly and enthusiastic about their jobs, the company, and life in general. That energy is definitely infectious. The adidas Village has a full gym, soccer field, and running course. No pool or Jacuzzi though (farfegnugen!). There are alternative work spaces that look more like someone's inviting living room than – more... a typical office cude farm (although the cube farm is there). You don't have to be an athlete to feel at home at the adidas Village. – less
Fun place to work at. Good place to learn how to customer service.
Team Lead Manager (Current Employee), Milpitas, CANovember 5, 2014
Good work enviornment
Variety of tasks such as shipment, stocking, and register.
Management is good even though always under staffed
The hardest part of the job is trying to maintain standards with limited resources.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the team to accomplish goals such as sales goals, deadlines, company standards.
Exciting, Challenging and Learn a lot
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 5, 2014
Always a new daily challenge like:
Logo Design for an Athlete, Designing for many cultures like Surf, Skate, Urban, Basketball, Women's fashion, Artist and Athlete collections. Always switching gears into a different mind set to communicate to a specific culture of the client.
Loved the people. Were like a second family.
specialist (Former Employee), Florence, KYNovember 3, 2014
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: didnt always have enough help.
Very enjoyable job. still friends with the manager. Wish it would have remained open. The best job ever!!
Adidas Originals
Sales Associate (Current Employee), CaliforniaOctober 30, 2014
Even though i was only a Sales Associate at an Originals store. i was able to learn the background part of the company, and how it works from such a minimal perspective.
energetic environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), LebanonOctober 28, 2014
Pros: freee cloth
Cons: small company
• Responsible for managing the store and staff; Ensuring that the store team complies with all of the stores policies and procedure.
• Managing and appealing, easy to shop environment for customers by ensuring visual merchandising and housekeeping standards are maintained consistently throughout the store.
• Working on continuous improvement in stock – more... room processing and replenishment procedures.
• Coaching, motivating and inspiring team members to accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance.
• Training and ensuring that product knowledge is transferred into sales skills in all relevant lines and categories.
• Track store performance data for example best sellers, and sales per square meter).
• Attended training sessions in a 12 stars program called “Shine”. – less
Fun and Productive
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 25, 2014
On a typical day of work I would arrive to the store and receive the daily delivery with all the replenishment for the shop floor. I would receive it and scan it for the staff of the shop floor have access to what is our stock. After prepare the delivery I would do restocks reports to see what we have sold the previous day and what really we need to – more... to put back on the shop floor.|
I would help with the preparation of the itens needed on the shop floor and was needed to make transfers I would do it as well. I had the responsibility of keeping the stockroom always nice and organised to be easy to find any product as fast as we can.
On the non busy days I would help the staff on the shop floor , I would greet and take the responsibility of taking care of some costumers as sales assistant and because of this I consider that in Retail - Store I can be a strong individual. – less
Great Learning
Module Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaOctober 25, 2014
Interaction with global clients.
Lot of BW learning in terms of ideas.
Friendly environment.
funplace
Sales rep (Former Employee), Paris 8e, A8October 23, 2014
Pros: good bonus
Cons: not enough traning
The store is located in one of the best avenue in the world champs élysées in paris which gave it a little a prestige
Good Work Place with great employees
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedules
Cons: hr cuts when they see fit.
Managers were a bit of a pain and ran the company in a way that made me question the credibility of our store.
Great company-competitive environment
Area Manager (Former Employee), PortlandOctober 19, 2014
Promotes from within. Overall great experience working with this company
Working for adidas was fun and exciting and you got to meet interesting people
Storeperson (Former Employee), AucklandOctober 15, 2014
Pros: $500 to go on our own personal account for us to purchase clothes or shoes, monthly lunches, as well as outings, meeting the all blacks
Cons: sometimes long hours and weekend work but that was optional, unless it was something like a major event eg world cup
A typical day at work would be morning meeting with the team, updates of where we are at with targets and stock that is due out, also looking at accuracy as well as how much work is done in a day as well as a week.
I have learnt alot since i have been at adidas the people i worked with came from different cultural backgrounds so it was good to learn – more... some of there culture as well. I got on well with everyone in my job and we all had the same goals which were to hit our targets every day and month.
The hardest part of my job i would have to say was working in a big shed through the summer as it was like working in an oven, and in winter it would be so cold that even with big jackets and working hard when you stopped for smoko you would freeze.
The most enjoyable was when we would get the all blacks visiting or a guest speaker. As well as adidas did have alot of courses that were offered to us if we wanted to move around within the industry, which i always took the opportunity to re-invent myself and to upgrade skills that i thought would help me for my future. There were so much incentives in working for adidas so it was awesome. – less
Company that strives for perfection
Trainer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaOctober 13, 2014
Pros: cafeteria that you could charge your lunch to your pay check
Cons: extremely hot during the summer months
This company is for the strong not the weak. Management is very selective and usually only hire outside people for management positions. The hardest part of the job would be how hot the plant can be during the summer months.
a great job
custom production (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, good company
Cons: temp work, no benefits
Taylormade golf was a good place to work. I really enjoyed working there. a typical day at Taylormade will consist of assembling a golf club together as a group working in the production line. overall co-workers were really great and helpful when needed. the hardest part of the job would be having to know the weights of each club especially when the – more... order would be plus or minus. – less

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more