adidas Group Employee Reviews

Niagara Falls
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON6 September 2016
The new store manager is awesome!!!....she cleaned house and it's a fantastic place to work!!!
Before that managers were gossip hounds....causing drama.....
Pros
Love the job
Cons
Gossip from staff can make for drama
meh
merchandising, cashier and sales (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 May 2016
management was aweful. people were fine. was never busy lack of advertisement and promotion. hidden away spot made it difficult for people to find.
Awesome workplace, great management
Part-Time Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 June 2016
everyone is very welcoming. Great workplace. safe, fun, and great place to gain work experience. Management is awesome and they always keep track of their employees and keep them updated.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not enough hours
Fast paced, friendly environment
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2016
I worked full-time at 3 different locations, management was great overall most part - some favouritism. Co-workers were friendly and great to work with.

The best part of the job is getting to interact with different types of people and help them in the best way possible with your knowledge about the products.
staff was great to work with
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 August 2015
typical day at adidas was starting off with a morning huddle that included such things like knowledge about new products coming, upcoming sales, current sales, current standings, current KPIs, and a game to get everyone ready for the day
Pros
great employees, head office easily reachable, shine program, great benefits
Cons
longer hours during peak seasons
Productive and laid back workplace.
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Vaughan Mills8 April 2016
helping customers find what they are looking for
prepping merchandise
cleaning
cashing out customers

Learned customer service skills, how to deal with difficult situations, learned how to use a cash register.

friendly management and co-workers

Hardest part of the job is always making sales goals

Most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers
Pros
Good pay, appreciated, good hours
Cons
Have to deal with impatient, unhappy customers
It is a very dynamic company,, great employee benefits and lots of perks.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge ontario6 August 2015
It is a very dynamic company, great employee benefits and lots of perks.

Being a member of the smallest brand of the company - services are shared and least prioiritized.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
I am a team member of the smallest brand of the company
organized
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cookstown, ON16 August 2016
good place to work. Introduced to all staff imediatley and very kind, Worked as team and were nice. Did not train well. Rude employees. No hours were given
An enduring legacy for a good reason indeed
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 April 2016
Adidas has stood the test of time by offering unsurpassed quality in their products at prices that are agreeable with these are taken into consideration.

Management is fine, they will appreciate you if you actually do your job like you're supposed to.

All in all a good stick.
Pros
Versatility and discretion for employees
Cons
Pay is minimum wage, which is never welcome
Enjoyable workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara, ON17 May 2016
Constantly moving, helping customers and working with their needs. management was great and my co workers were very helpful when i needed them
Pros
good environment
Cons
extensive hours
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 January 2014
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Pros
Great discounts, and products
Cons
Demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 April 2014
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
Pros
Product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2014
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you.
Pros
Discount and product is good.
Cons
Upper management / Store level management is a complete joke.
Productive and Fun Workplace with Room to Grow with Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON22 May 2016
-stocking can get tedious as with all retail jobs
-customers occasionally hard to please or communicate with
-very nice team of workers
Pros
Friendly Environment
Adidas
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON9 June 2016
Adidas is a great company, the work environment is very fast pace, co-workers are great, overall its a great atmosphere to work in.
Great Brand
Senior Manager Planning and Allocation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2016
The Canada office is self serving , lacks advancement opportunities and has not checks and balances on how employees are treated.
Great job culture
Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON13 October 2015
Overall its a very good culture to work in and good work/life balance. Very relaxed work environment where we get to work company clothing to work.
Pros
Can work at home
Cons
no advancement
Adidas Group
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 February 2016
I do not really have to much to say in regards to Adidas. Over my 11 years I was able to learn a lot but no room to advance within the company.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no advancement
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 February 2016
Lots of skills will be learned but limited growth. Its fun and get to work with different people to meet the same targets. Started this store fresh with a team and now am the best performing store for the last 3 years.
Fun and Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 April 2015
- Would begin the day by restocking items, and made sure the work environment was clean and tidy. Then we would open doors to customers, and I would be cashier my whole shift. I would do tasks of checking people out, doing many different types of purchase transactions, and greeting customers.
- I learned more about how critical it is for us to be perfect on the job, because it was critical to checkout people's purchases in a timely manner so we do not produce a huge line of customers waiting to purchase their items.
- Management was very friendly and helpful, they trained us very well so that we can be an efficient and effective worker.
- Co-Workers were all supportive and friendly as they would help each other out with problems and concerns
- Hardest part of the job was saying goodbye, because it was a great job and work environment but school prevented me from continuing to work there.
-My most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
Pros
Trained very well and a lot of Customer Interaction
Cons
Short Hours