adidas Group Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun Place, not allot of hours
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONOctober 12, 2015
been working for a little while. Haven't had a shift in 3 weeks due to on calls and never having a guaranteed schedule. Management is cool. very organized and you can tell they enjoy their work.
Pros
discount
Cons
not alot of shifts
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
Pros
product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you.
Pros
discount and product is good.
Cons
upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
Awesome place
System Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONJuly 7, 2015
Working at Adidas is fun, interesting and unique. The work Atmosphere is professional yet has space where employees are appreciated for their hard work. your colleagues become a part of your family there is no competition between individuals. Over all I would say Adidas can fit the “quote work hard play hard”
Fun and Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 26, 2015
- Would begin the day by restocking items, and made sure the work environment was clean and tidy. Then we would open doors to customers, and I would be cashier my whole shift. I would do tasks of checking people out, doing many different types of purchase transactions, and greeting customers.
- I learned more about how critical it is for us to be perfect on the job, because it was critical to checkout people's purchases in a timely manner so we do not produce a huge line of customers waiting to purchase their items.
- Management was very friendly and helpful, they trained us very well so that we can be an efficient and effective worker.
- Co-Workers were all supportive and friendly as they would help each other out with problems and concerns
- Hardest part of the job was saying goodbye, because it was a great job and work environment but school prevented me from continuing to work there.
-My most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
Pros
Trained very well and a lot of Customer Interaction
Cons
Short Hours
Fun place to work at
Accounts Payable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONSeptember 15, 2015
Fun place to work. Improvement could be made on training employees when they first start. They are great at having training workshops that you can join.
Pros
Great for growing talent, free gym membership
Cons
Getting people to do their jobs
Greatest SG Company
Rockport - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 23, 2015
- Wonderful staff from every level of manangement!
-They definitely know what they are doing to encourage all levels of employees
- Free gear when new technology is released to huge amounts of employees
- If you work hard, they will reward you!
- They have an amazing development tool which allows people to grow
- Growth is never ending in that company
- Just an amazing company!
Pros
Free gear
Decent
Part-Time Sales and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONMay 4, 2015
adidas outlet retail experience will be one to remember. Although management was not the strongest, my co-workers made coming into work a wonderful and exciting experience everyday. The hardest part of the job was helping mutliple customers at the same time, However, I believe this experience has enabled me to learn how to work in a upbeat and fast past environment while ensuring complete customer service
Good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2015
Attending to customer, keeping product in order each and everyday, teamwork was very important to the management staff, being on ur feet all day was ruff
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Think of High School and this is your job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONJuly 9, 2015
Complete drama, two faced people who are only out for themselves. No team membership unless you in the clique of drama, lies and two faces.

Job itself is easy, high volume with tourist but if you are the only one with work ethics be prepared to work while others stand on cash gossiping.

Go ahead, take a look in the store, you'll see what I mean
Amazing opportunity to learn new things and gain valuable experiences.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 5, 2015
Adidas Group was a friendly environment where people were willing to help you when you are stuck. The co-workers were really helpful and outgoing. The company was great learning environment for someone who had entry level experience. It helped me to learn new things and how to assist customers more professionally. Overall, Adidas Group, was a great placement for me as I got to gain valuable skills and experiences.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Heavy lifting was constantly involved
More on Sports Equipments
Salesman, Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  All Sm MAll @ Toby's Sports PhilippinesApril 22, 2014
full time opening closing
how to give a proper excellent customer service
management are professional and standard
we are cooperating each other,very friendly
hardest part we don't have medical insurance
most enjoyable when we reach out goal every month
Pros
own food
Cons
Would not reccomend working here.
Management (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONMay 11, 2015
Was in management-Did not enjoy working here. Fellow managers were narrow minded, selfish and not forward focused. Very low hourly rate for associates meant no initiative.
Pros
Clothing discount
Cons
Poor hourly rate for associates, selfish upper management.
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioMay 23, 2015
Great opportunity to kickstart my professional career. Provided excellent training program, and great team to work with.
was a good experience but i don't want to be an exclusive addidas worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONApril 11, 2015
i loaded n unloaded trucks at a daily basics
i leaned how to work in a warehouse
i didn't see management that much due to being a temp
hardest part was loading trucks
easiest part was unloading the trucks
Pros
good experience
Cons
temp work
Pretty good company to work for
Assistant Manager - Rockport (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 21, 2015
I have been there over 3 years now and for the most part enjoy the job. In any job it is really the team you work with that makes or breaks the experience.
Pros
matching RRSP contributions
Cons
Getting shoe stock extremely difficult and dangerous, involving climbing like a monkey up the shelves, unbelievable
Me @ Adidas
SENIOR STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  canadaOctober 31, 2014
Day start with briefing with the team members.Checking out the mails & sending reports.Planning the day targets to achieve our monthly budget.

Learned a lot about footwear technology & there categories.customer requirements.

They are my real strength.As a team i am proud to be part of them.

Nothing be a hardest part in the job each & ever condition be a learning for us.

Each & every moment is enjoyable @ work.
Pros
understanding management
A Great place to work with flexible hours
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MississaugaSeptember 18, 2013
Adidas was a great place to work for.
they had flexible hours which a student would appreciate.
Great discounts on the products , and very friendly management team that are willing to help out at any time.
Pros
15 min break every 4 hours
Cons
hiring too many people at a time
Decent part time job
Keyholder (Current Employee) –  KanataNovember 12, 2014
It's a good job to have on the side. It's a small store to work at and to be quite frank is a stepping stone for most of the employees. Management knows that. Nike will always be the older big brother and Adidas is the little puppy trying to pick a fight.
Great place for me to work during my studies at College
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 26, 2013
This job helped me on my communication skills, Customer Service skils, Cash skills, Sales skills, Interpersonal skills and over all my people skills.

This was the perfect 20hr/week easy going job that funded my financial needs throughout my studies at St Clair College.

Great working environment with the best staff an employee could ask for.

I am very happy with my work experience at Adidas Outlet Windsor.
Pros
close to the college
Cons
hours slow down from january to march (annually)