adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exciting, Challenging and Learn a lot
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 5, 2014
Always a new daily challenge like:
Logo Design for an Athlete, Designing for many cultures like Surf, Skate, Urban, Basketball, Women's fashion, Artist and Athlete collections. Always switching gears into a different mind set to communicate to a specific culture of the client.
Loved the people. Were like a second family.
specialist (Former Employee), Florence, KYNovember 3, 2014
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: didnt always have enough help.
Very enjoyable job. still friends with the manager. Wish it would have remained open. The best job ever!!
Adidas Originals
Sales Associate (Current Employee), CaliforniaOctober 30, 2014
Even though i was only a Sales Associate at an Originals store. i was able to learn the background part of the company, and how it works from such a minimal perspective.
energetic environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), LebanonOctober 28, 2014
Pros: freee cloth
Cons: small company
• Responsible for managing the store and staff; Ensuring that the store team complies with all of the stores policies and procedure.
• Managing and appealing, easy to shop environment for customers by ensuring visual merchandising and housekeeping standards are maintained consistently throughout the store.
• Working on continuous improvement in stock – more... room processing and replenishment procedures.
• Coaching, motivating and inspiring team members to accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance.
• Training and ensuring that product knowledge is transferred into sales skills in all relevant lines and categories.
• Track store performance data for example best sellers, and sales per square meter).
• Attended training sessions in a 12 stars program called “Shine”. – less
Fun and Productive
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 25, 2014
On a typical day of work I would arrive to the store and receive the daily delivery with all the replenishment for the shop floor. I would receive it and scan it for the staff of the shop floor have access to what is our stock. After prepare the delivery I would do restocks reports to see what we have sold the previous day and what really we need to – more... to put back on the shop floor.|
I would help with the preparation of the itens needed on the shop floor and was needed to make transfers I would do it as well. I had the responsibility of keeping the stockroom always nice and organised to be easy to find any product as fast as we can.
On the non busy days I would help the staff on the shop floor , I would greet and take the responsibility of taking care of some costumers as sales assistant and because of this I consider that in Retail - Store I can be a strong individual. – less
Great Learning
Module Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaOctober 25, 2014
Interaction with global clients.
Lot of BW learning in terms of ideas.
Friendly environment.
funplace
Sales rep (Former Employee), Paris 8e, A8October 23, 2014
Pros: good bonus
Cons: not enough traning
The store is located in one of the best avenue in the world champs élysées in paris which gave it a little a prestige
Good Work Place with great employees
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedules
Cons: hr cuts when they see fit.
Managers were a bit of a pain and ran the company in a way that made me question the credibility of our store.
Great company-competitive environment
Area Manager (Former Employee), PortlandOctober 19, 2014
Promotes from within. Overall great experience working with this company
Working for adidas was fun and exciting and you got to meet interesting people
Storeperson (Former Employee), AucklandOctober 15, 2014
Pros: $500 to go on our own personal account for us to purchase clothes or shoes, monthly lunches, as well as outings, meeting the all blacks
Cons: sometimes long hours and weekend work but that was optional, unless it was something like a major event eg world cup
A typical day at work would be morning meeting with the team, updates of where we are at with targets and stock that is due out, also looking at accuracy as well as how much work is done in a day as well as a week.
I have learnt alot since i have been at adidas the people i worked with came from different cultural backgrounds so it was good to learn – more... some of there culture as well. I got on well with everyone in my job and we all had the same goals which were to hit our targets every day and month.
The hardest part of my job i would have to say was working in a big shed through the summer as it was like working in an oven, and in winter it would be so cold that even with big jackets and working hard when you stopped for smoko you would freeze.
The most enjoyable was when we would get the all blacks visiting or a guest speaker. As well as adidas did have alot of courses that were offered to us if we wanted to move around within the industry, which i always took the opportunity to re-invent myself and to upgrade skills that i thought would help me for my future. There were so much incentives in working for adidas so it was awesome. – less
Company that strives for perfection
Trainer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaOctober 13, 2014
Pros: cafeteria that you could charge your lunch to your pay check
Cons: extremely hot during the summer months
This company is for the strong not the weak. Management is very selective and usually only hire outside people for management positions. The hardest part of the job would be how hot the plant can be during the summer months.
a great job
custom production (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, good company
Cons: temp work, no benefits
Taylormade golf was a good place to work. I really enjoyed working there. a typical day at Taylormade will consist of assembling a golf club together as a group working in the production line. overall co-workers were really great and helpful when needed. the hardest part of the job would be having to know the weights of each club especially when the – more... order would be plus or minus. – less
Fast Pace Environment
Retail Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2014
Great working here... Customer Service ,Filing ,Receiving shipment and processing ... Laughing with co workers ..
fahion
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10October 3, 2014
i've learned a lot of things in my past employment
specially how to love your work...
Overall, a good place to work.
Operations Manager - Hot Pick / Inflation / Sorter (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCOctober 3, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: 14 hour days
Here we interact with all types of people. This makes for a challenging day but one filled with learning experiences. The schedule allows for a life outside of here, so when i'm here i am totally focused on the job at hand.
A great place to work
MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee), Portland, OROctober 2, 2014
Pros: the gym
Cons: compensation is not industry norm- too low
Great culture and fun people. Not always good leadership. Change is the norm and new leaders are always a thing at Adidas. Not enough resources to do the job at hand.
Fun
Lead Retail Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PASeptember 30, 2014
Jumped right in and start working after getting huddled. A learning experience and the opportunities to meet interesting people.
Productive and fun working environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 29, 2014
Fun atmosphere with great people to work with. Some hard labor but not enough to deter from the great friendships and life long friends that you will make.
Productive and fun workplace
maintence (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 26, 2014
I worked for this company for a short period of time due to me being hired for a better position. While I worked there I was cleaning and stocking the areas I was assigned to. That was basically what I was responsible for. My co-workers were very friendly and they assisted me very well with anything I needed
productive workplace and productive sells
Retail/ Floor Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CASeptember 24, 2014
A typical day at work included me working with customers and helping them find the items they were seeking, I also worked at the cash wrap, and I worked in the dressing room putting back go-backs and organizing the fitting rooms. I learned how to manage my time better and learned how to properly operate a cash register. The management aspect was very – more... concise but very confusing at times. I enjoyed working with all of my co workers, but i was mainly focused on myself and my responsibilities instead of trying to be friends with my co workers. There was no hard part of the job i had at Adidas. Interacting with the customers and working at the cash wrap. – less

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more