adidas Group

adidas Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of – more... friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you. – less
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great discounts, and products
Cons: demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Merchandising
Field Visual Merchandiser/ Acting Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 12, 2013
• Supervising Staff and assigning daily duties
• Merchandising apparels and footwear as per Plano grams
• Conducting regular surveys of the store and zoning high risk areas to prevent loss
• Managing inventory and evaluating store performance
• Training and Evaluating the team on customer service, sales and store theft preventions skills
• Maintaining – more... employee sales, return analysis and performance reports. – less
Quiet and hard working environment
Co-op Student Assistant (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: discount on products
Cons: quiet environment
Take current orders and place the designs onto templates to send to the cutting room to prep for production.
Busy work environment with hardworking staff
Temporary Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: interaction with new people
Cons: constantly on your feet
Oganize merchadise
Great Mangagement
Amazing co-workers
Hardest part of the job was dealing with inapropriate behaviour from customers.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and helping them to their satisfaction
Among the best Sporting Goods Company in Canada
Senior Credit Officer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Good place to Work.
35 hours per week
Goodlife Membership
Hardest Part was travel time to and From Work.
Motivated sales experience
Key Holder \ Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 17, 2012
It was a retail environment with lots of sales oriented tasks through the day.
Great company-competitive environment
Area Manager (Former Employee), PortlandOctober 19, 2014
Promotes from within. Overall great experience working with this company
Working for adidas was fun and exciting and you got to meet interesting people
Storeperson (Former Employee), AucklandOctober 15, 2014
Pros: $500 to go on our own personal account for us to purchase clothes or shoes, monthly lunches, as well as outings, meeting the all blacks
Cons: sometimes long hours and weekend work but that was optional, unless it was something like a major event eg world cup
A typical day at work would be morning meeting with the team, updates of where we are at with targets and stock that is due out, also looking at accuracy as well as how much work is done in a day as well as a week.
I have learnt alot since i have been at adidas the people i worked with came from different cultural backgrounds so it was good to learn – more... some of there culture as well. I got on well with everyone in my job and we all had the same goals which were to hit our targets every day and month.
The hardest part of my job i would have to say was working in a big shed through the summer as it was like working in an oven, and in winter it would be so cold that even with big jackets and working hard when you stopped for smoko you would freeze.
The most enjoyable was when we would get the all blacks visiting or a guest speaker. As well as adidas did have alot of courses that were offered to us if we wanted to move around within the industry, which i always took the opportunity to re-invent myself and to upgrade skills that i thought would help me for my future. There were so much incentives in working for adidas so it was awesome. – less
Company that strives for perfection
Trainer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaOctober 13, 2014
Pros: cafeteria that you could charge your lunch to your pay check
Cons: extremely hot during the summer months
This company is for the strong not the weak. Management is very selective and usually only hire outside people for management positions. The hardest part of the job would be how hot the plant can be during the summer months.
a great job
custom production (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, good company
Cons: temp work, no benefits
Taylormade golf was a good place to work. I really enjoyed working there. a typical day at Taylormade will consist of assembling a golf club together as a group working in the production line. overall co-workers were really great and helpful when needed. the hardest part of the job would be having to know the weights of each club especially when the – more... order would be plus or minus. – less
Fast Pace Environment
Retail Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2014
Great working here... Customer Service ,Filing ,Receiving shipment and processing ... Laughing with co workers ..
fahion
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10October 3, 2014
i've learned a lot of things in my past employment
specially how to love your work...
Overall, a good place to work.
Operations Manager - Hot Pick / Inflation / Sorter (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCOctober 3, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: 14 hour days
Here we interact with all types of people. This makes for a challenging day but one filled with learning experiences. The schedule allows for a life outside of here, so when i'm here i am totally focused on the job at hand.
A great place to work
MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee), Portland, OROctober 2, 2014
Pros: the gym
Cons: compensation is not industry norm- too low
Great culture and fun people. Not always good leadership. Change is the norm and new leaders are always a thing at Adidas. Not enough resources to do the job at hand.
Fun
Lead Retail Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PASeptember 30, 2014
Jumped right in and start working after getting huddled. A learning experience and the opportunities to meet interesting people.
Productive and fun working environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 29, 2014
Fun atmosphere with great people to work with. Some hard labor but not enough to deter from the great friendships and life long friends that you will make.
Productive and fun workplace
maintence (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 26, 2014
I worked for this company for a short period of time due to me being hired for a better position. While I worked there I was cleaning and stocking the areas I was assigned to. That was basically what I was responsible for. My co-workers were very friendly and they assisted me very well with anything I needed
productive workplace and productive sells
Retail/ Floor Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CASeptember 24, 2014
A typical day at work included me working with customers and helping them find the items they were seeking, I also worked at the cash wrap, and I worked in the dressing room putting back go-backs and organizing the fitting rooms. I learned how to manage my time better and learned how to properly operate a cash register. The management aspect was very – more... concise but very confusing at times. I enjoyed working with all of my co workers, but i was mainly focused on myself and my responsibilities instead of trying to be friends with my co workers. There was no hard part of the job i had at Adidas. Interacting with the customers and working at the cash wrap. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more