adidas Group Employee Reviews

So much wasted potential and excessive dead weight.
Warehouse Driver (Forklift/Order picker) (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON19 June 2017
I've stayed a while longer than I should. So it can't be that bad. However the incompetence and favourtism is disgraceful.

They don't pay enough, they coddle babies and imbeciles. While neglecting to recognize or reward real value. It could be a great business and employer, but not with this management.
Pros
They leave you alone, mostly.
Cons
Small core of people account for most of the production and they pay sucks.
very productive and i learn a lot of skills to sell and understand people
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON5 June 2017
I am a sales associate at Adidas. a typical day at work would be me running back and forth selling shoes and apparel. i am constantly dealing with different people, from angry to happy. The work culture is great, everyone gets along and the hours are very flexible. the hardest part of the job is when no one is cooperating and it makes everything harder because in order to work well, you must work as a team.
Overall I highly enjoy working for adidas. I have been offered amazing opportunities and they have provided the resources required to advance both per
Assistant Manager & Visual Merchandising Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 June 2017
Typical day at work is always exciting! You get to engage with so many different characters and always have the opportunity to learn. A typical day can include anything from coaching conversations, inventory, cash handling, paperwork and group events.
I have learned a ton at adidas, the one topic I find I use daily is management coaching styles. Everyone has a different coaching style; respect goes a very long way and you have to approach each situation delicately.
My manager and DM have always been super helpful and provide any resources needed at any time. The management team really does go above and beyond for their business and team members. You become a little family and everybody has a support system.
The adidas workplace culture is quite unique in the fact that it is overly relaxed. You get to wear their comfy sporty product to work everyday. You are always learning and bettering yourself.
The hardest part of my job is coaching staff at my young age, learning how to adapt to different scenarios and not always judge a book by its cover. Everybody always has something going on in their lives whether work or personal you have to learn when to listen and when to lead firmly.
The most enjoyable part of my job is connecting, engaging, and inspiring with our customers daily! My other favorite is our little adidas family! At adidas there is families within families within families. It is amazing how many people end up being connected and engaging on such a high level!
Adidas has truly inspired me to enjoy life and cherish every moment with everyone!
Pros
Benefits, Vacation time
a fun workplace
Printer (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON30 May 2017
a lot has changed management wise. Im not sure why I have to explain this but ill keep typing to get this to let me in. almost there. not quite. got it
Work with people love their work environment
Supervisor at adidas originals (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 May 2017
Imagine a work world where people love their work environment, and they are calm, stress-free and happy all day long. People who are in good spirits are more likely to be productive. Their mental attitude produces increased oxygen, endorphins, and blood flow to the brain, which enables them to think more clearly and creatively. In stimulating environments, employees enjoy their time at work and they will also excel at work. Attracting customers is easier in an environment of hospitality. A fun workplace is not only more productive, but it attracts people and profits.
Pros
Stronger
Cons
No weaknesses
fun place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2017
if you love fashion, sports and a great culture look no further than Adidas, however unreasonable sales goals and work-life balance. It is still a great place to work
Friendly and Social atmosphere, went home satisfied with the work put in.
Backroom stock / Team Captain (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 May 2017
My experience at Adidas Heartland was very fun and fulfilling, it also gave me alot of experience in the retail/customer service field. Probably one of the best places to work as a highschool/ college student.
Pros
Social, exciting, satasfying work.
Cons
Management was immature, employees were almost more social than productive.
Warehouse Worker
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON12 May 2017
As a student working at Adidas you receive decent pay and it is a learning experience. But the environment is very hard to work in depending on the department and there is a lot of "cliques" within the building.
Cool Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 April 2017
If you love sports, this is the place to work. We all worked as a team to open the place, and sell in the shop. Coolest thing, is that every little while we got a number of goodies to take home, free! New clothes, shoes even accessories.
Good fun, good jokes, good vibes.
Pros
Free Product to Take
Productive and fun workplace for sport enthusiasts
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON24 April 2017
adidas is focused on sport, health, and wellness. Such a great company to work for! The company is very focused on growing each employee at every level.

Want to know more about adidas Group?

Ask a question
Fun Work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 April 2017
!st job in canada so learnt new ways of canadian work experiance
good team management
work well under pressure
cooperative team members
healthy environemnt
Adidas Review
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 April 2017
Working at Adidas has been a great and fun experience overall. My manager at the time always catered to our needs, and thrived on Success and making us all stars and the best at our jobs. He motivated us by bringing us lunches, having friendly competitions with great rewards in merchandise and was there for support always.

Hardest part about the Job is dealing with customers on friends and family sales, boxing day sales, etc. They are the busiest time of the year and the most hectic work wise.

Overall,
I wish the pay was a bit better, but it was a great job for me at the time.

PS> when you first start your job, you get a free employee uniform of your choosing as long as its within company standards.
Pros
Free Lunches & Adidas Apparel or Shoes
Cons
Long hours, Hectic Overflow of Customers during Busy Season
Can be a fun place to work with the right people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON30 March 2017
Employees that work with you are usually always a blast to be around and the product is usually nice stuff considering it is adidas.

Management isn't the greatest but that can be said about any retail job.

Pay is decent, (Usually alittle over minimum wage)
Okay
Adidas Employee (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON27 March 2017
Fun perks like 40% off items which is stackable, access to online items on sale too. Management here changed half way through my time there and it was not fun.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Productive workplace with professionally standards
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2017
As one of the biggest companies in the world. Adidas was a productive workplace where I learned about different quality standards. Among my work at adidas i was able to establish fantastic work ethic qualities that led me to be one of the top selling employees. Also I had the privilege to be invited to a hockey tournament with all adidas employees across Ontario. This gave me the great opportunity to meet district mangers and any other management staff i was able to recognize, among other employees of adidas.
Great place to learn retail skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 March 2017
Adidas has a great cultural environment where I learned how to interact with customers, and broke out of my comfort zone to engage with strangers. The hardest part of the job was breaking out of my shell and going up to customers to help them with sales. The management was fantastic and very encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make close friends who were my co-workers.
Pros
Great Retail experience
Easy going
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 March 2017
Bad hours unless peak season or unless you are a key holder/full time. Great staff and great company but not good for income. Easy going environment until shoe release or big sale. Overall good experience.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Terrible hours
Very fun place to work and build experience
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2017
Overall I really enjoyed my time working at an Adidas retail store. I worked as a salesperson and I feel that I gained sales and retail skills, and was able to gain great experiences through working there.
Great work environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2017
Great work environment. An opportunity to grasp new skills and abilities. Improved time management skills. It was an enjoyable experience.
Great People, great benefits but...
Shipping Department (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 January 2017
Culture of the company is excellent, the benefits package once hired does a little bit to soften the blow of the lower than average salary.

other than the salary considerations the expectations are manageable, but there are moments when you are expected to go above and beyond without the recognition.

Really does play to the Job Work/Life Balance ; there are the dedicated and there are the coming to collect a pay check.
Pros
Staff appreciation lunches, Friendly management, opportunity for OT (during busy times)
Cons
salary, poor recognition of worker contributions, division of attitudes towards various shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.