adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Me @ Adidas
SENIOR STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), canadaOctober 31, 2014
Pros: understanding management
Day start with briefing with the team members.Checking out the mails & sending reports.Planning the day targets to achieve our monthly budget.

Learned a lot about footwear technology & there categories.customer requirements.

They are my real strength.As a team i am proud to be part of them.

Nothing be a hardest part in the job each & ever condition – more... be a learning for us.

Each & every moment is enjoyable @ work. – less
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of – more... friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you. – less
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great discounts, and products
Cons: demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Quiet and hard working environment
Co-op Student Assistant (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: discount on products
Cons: quiet environment
Take current orders and place the designs onto templates to send to the cutting room to prep for production.
Busy work environment with hardworking staff
Temporary Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: interaction with new people
Cons: constantly on your feet
Oganize merchadise
Great Mangagement
Amazing co-workers
Hardest part of the job was dealing with inapropriate behaviour from customers.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and helping them to their satisfaction
Among the best Sporting Goods Company in Canada
Senior Credit Officer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Good place to Work.
35 hours per week
Goodlife Membership
Hardest Part was travel time to and From Work.
Motivated sales experience
Key Holder \ Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 17, 2012
It was a retail environment with lots of sales oriented tasks through the day.
Great Company
Cashier Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 23, 2014
Worked here for about a year. Cashier lead, and visual worker. Taught classes on new products, and best seller store wide for two months. Had to leave due to deployment.
Very Challenging
Manager (Current Employee), N/ANovember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits, work culture, challenges
Cons: advancement
If you're looking for something that challenges you everyday, this is for you!
productive & fun working with my team
ASST STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), At Present in IndiaNovember 16, 2014
I plan my day according to the assignments given to me by my store manager
There are many more to learn in Adidas like the technology's & also with my own interest managerial skills
Training, Travel, Promotion
Sponsored Athlete/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), InternationalNovember 14, 2014
Pros: having the opportunity to gain access to the latest technology in athletic apparel.
My previous career of being a professional athlete required me to be extremely regimented, and self driven. My daily routine consisted of training five or more hours which included lifting, running, and plyometrics, accompanied by a strict diet. My job at times could be extremely hard and very stressful, but I without a doubt can say that I loved every – more... minute of it. I especially loved all of the international experience I gained. Every year for the past thirteen years I have had the unique opportunity to travel to Europe and compete for eight months out of the year.

During my career I was sponsored by two major athletic companies. One of them being Adidas. As a Brand Ambassador it was my responsibility to maintain a positive public imagine as well as promote Adidas apparel when making public appearances. – less
Salesman with good comunicational and language skils
salesman (Former Employee), NamanganNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: working time
It was fun to work there, I enjoyed being salesman,
as there is
Teamwork
Cooperation
Ordinary
Manager (Current Employee), Tinton Falls, NJNovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits and customers
Cons: mgms
Since they let go of allot of store managers that have been there for so many years, the company has completely changed and I fear not for the better. Job stability is no longer a safe guard and how now become an issue.
Great brand and a good team
Deputy Manager (Assistant Manager) (Current Employee), Pear Mill, stockportNovember 11, 2014
Pros: love the brand and the products
Cons: workload has increased and we have a weakend management team
My role at Pear Mill has changed over the 10 years I have been with adidas. As my line manager has taken on more responsibilty for our district (assisting the district manager) over the last two years and has been out of the store on a regular basis I have basically become the store manager and I'm responsible for hitting sales targets, ensuring a high – more... level of customer service, maintianing store standards and security.

I have taken on the reponsibilty of inducting and training new employees and I also regularly evaluate the staff through 1 to 1's and appraisals. I really enjoy the merchandising of the product and ensuring we have the correct product to achieve our KPI targets.

I believe that due to all the different challenges I have faced in my role at adidas that I have become a more rounded manager. However i also feel that now is the time for me to change my career path away from retail into either merchandising or customer services. – less
Fun Environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: clothes fun
Cons: hours are low
Lots of Guest
Great Coworkers
I Learned how to Sell the Right Sneakers to Guest
Great company to work for
Data Entry Specialist Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2014
The Adidas Group is a great company to work for. The working environment is positives and plenty of opportunities to grow. I've been with the company for almost 10 years.
adidas is a Great Place to Work
WEB DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 6, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria, lots of recreational options, encouraging and supportive management.
Cons: a little far from downtown if that is important to you.
The people at adidas are generally friendly and enthusiastic about their jobs, the company, and life in general. That energy is definitely infectious. The adidas Village has a full gym, soccer field, and running course. No pool or Jacuzzi though (farfegnugen!). There are alternative work spaces that look more like someone's inviting living room than – more... a typical office cude farm (although the cube farm is there). You don't have to be an athlete to feel at home at the adidas Village. – less
Fun place to work at. Good place to learn how to customer service.
Team Lead Manager (Current Employee), Milpitas, CANovember 5, 2014
Good work enviornment
Variety of tasks such as shipment, stocking, and register.
Management is good even though always under staffed
The hardest part of the job is trying to maintain standards with limited resources.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the team to accomplish goals such as sales goals, deadlines, company standards.
Exciting, Challenging and Learn a lot
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 5, 2014
Always a new daily challenge like:
Logo Design for an Athlete, Designing for many cultures like Surf, Skate, Urban, Basketball, Women's fashion, Artist and Athlete collections. Always switching gears into a different mind set to communicate to a specific culture of the client.

1 2 3 4 5

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more