adidas Group

adidas Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of – more... friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you. – less
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great discounts, and products
Cons: demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Merchandising
Field Visual Merchandiser/ Acting Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 12, 2013
• Supervising Staff and assigning daily duties
• Merchandising apparels and footwear as per Plano grams
• Conducting regular surveys of the store and zoning high risk areas to prevent loss
• Managing inventory and evaluating store performance
• Training and Evaluating the team on customer service, sales and store theft preventions skills
• Maintaining – more... employee sales, return analysis and performance reports. – less
Quiet and hard working environment
Co-op Student Assistant (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: discount on products
Cons: quiet environment
Take current orders and place the designs onto templates to send to the cutting room to prep for production.
Productive, Inspiring & great Management
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee), Lyon, 69July 31, 2013
I really appreciated working at Adidas as a retail Stockroom/Clerk associate. The great management coupled with very approachable people helped me gain a wealth of experience in the retail industry and how to be successful within the sales environment. Once again, I provided stellar customer service and managed the sales floor as well as a team of 3 – more... workers in order to exceed sales prospects. I do not think I could have done it in a troubled environment. – less
Busy work environment with hardworking staff
Temporary Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: interaction with new people
Cons: constantly on your feet
Oganize merchadise
Great Mangagement
Amazing co-workers
Hardest part of the job was dealing with inapropriate behaviour from customers.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and helping them to their satisfaction
great work place
Sale's person (Former Employee), Tehran, IranNovember 9, 2012
I learned so much from this job.
my co-workers are very experienced.
I learn how to make customer happy and help them find the right choice.
Among the best Sporting Goods Company in Canada
Senior Credit Officer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Good place to Work.
35 hours per week
Goodlife Membership
Hardest Part was travel time to and From Work.
Motivated sales experience
Key Holder \ Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 17, 2012
It was a retail environment with lots of sales oriented tasks through the day.
nice place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), ellenton,flJuly 15, 2014
it is a fast paced environment, but with lots of coworkers helps.
Discounts and summer fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Leesburg, VAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: summer fun, friends, management, food court
Cons: volume, mess
While working at the outlet mall, it was always an explosive environment. Being bombarded by what seemed like hundreds of people at once definitely kept me on my feet. It was probably the hardest part of that job. The sheer volume and the mess that came with it. I learned to stay calm in frustrating situations and make sure the space is always kept – more... clean. The management was stellar, I never had any real complaints. I had a few friends who decided to get the job with me and we had a great time together. It made it extremely enjoyable and the teamwork was already there so we had a strong base for the company. – less
Fun and productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland, OregonJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free shoes and work clothes quarterly, about 4 shoes a year if the company made goals set forth by corporation
Cons: short breaks and not enough hours unless you worked full time
Working at Adidas was fun because your supervisors were like best friends. They joked with you and treated you like a friend instead of a slave, but were serious when they needed to be, and that made the work environment fun.
fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), birmingham, ENGJuly 10, 2014
i learned how to approach customers, helping them on what they need doing everything on time and taking control of the inviroment
work day
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Current Employee), Clinton, CTJuly 9, 2014
I take all work seriously but also believe that a fun work place can take stress away. so I balance work and play.i get along with everyone i work with.Never once have i had a job where I've had any problem i couldn't solve. i learn by watching and adsorb information from management and experience workers. It has help me though out life.
not bad
Stock Associate/ Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great environment fun crowd
Cons: no full time, no benefits, not much hours, very difficult to grow with in the company.
very busy environment. they're is much to do and to keep busy with.
learned a lot whether if its sales cashiering customer service or logistics.
management is good. always willing to work with other employees and very understandable. same goes for coworkers. ITS ALL ONE BIG TEAM.
hardest part is there is no full time and not many hours giving. they – more... took away benefits and striped all the full timers of there hours. – less
I LOVED ADIDAS
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 30, 2014
Working for Adidas was good, great pay, great hours, great people the only problem was I was seasonal.
Its fun working at adidas
SAP SRM Associate (Former Employee), usaJune 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
The job is satisfactory and the co-employees are friendly and the work environment is user friendly.
fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 24, 2014
Co- workers and supervisors are great, never a dull moment except for slow season
Productive and fun work environment.
Human Resources (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 19, 2014
Everyone there is passionate about sport/fashion and passionate about what they do. Great place to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more