adidas Group Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Love the possibilities
Store Manager (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, coworkers, great bosses
Cons: A few people who need to go or adapt to the changes
Adidas is a growing company in the retail sector. If you are mobile to Woodbridge then a possible head office role could be yours thru hard work.
Upper management is very engaging and actually cares about your well being.
Here hard work pays off.
Benefits are one of the best I've ever had and part time staff have a premium to start.
Great rrsp and discounts you can share with friends and family.
I've been in retail 20 years and have never had a job I enjoyed more.

Only con...some older employees who are not adapting to change well are taking up some great positions....because that's how great this place is they even give these people a chance....which I would not.....that's the bad reviews.....
Great job culture
Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ONOctober 13, 2015
Pros: Can work at home
Cons: no advancement
Overall its a very good culture to work in and good work/life balance. Very relaxed work environment where we get to work company clothing to work.
Adidas Group
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Pros: bonuses
Cons: no advancement
I do not really have to much to say in regards to Adidas. Over my 11 years I was able to learn a lot but no room to advance within the company.
Great Brand
Senior Manager Planning and Allocation (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 23, 2016
The Canada office is self serving , lacks advancement opportunities and has not checks and balances on how employees are treated.
Productive and laid back workplace.
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), Vaughan MillsApril 8, 2016
Pros: Good pay, appreciated, good hours
Cons: Have to deal with impatient, unhappy customers
helping customers find what they are looking for
prepping merchandise
cleaning
cashing out customers

Learned customer service skills, how to deal with difficult situations, learned how to use a cash register.

friendly management and co-workers

Hardest part of the job is always making sales goals

Most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers
An enduring legacy for a good reason indeed
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Halifax, NSApril 14, 2016
Pros: Versatility and discretion for employees
Cons: Pay is minimum wage, which is never welcome
Adidas has stood the test of time by offering unsurpassed quality in their products at prices that are agreeable with these are taken into consideration.

Management is fine, they will appreciate you if you actually do your job like you're supposed to.

All in all a good stick.
Good place to work - lots of employee incentives
Senior Manager, Rewards (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: Discounts on product
Good work place and with any global company lots of red tape and politics. Learned a great deal and watched the company grown from 60 employees to over 1800 nationwide.
Fun Place, not allot of hours
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 12, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: not alot of shifts
been working for a little while. Haven't had a shift in 3 weeks due to on calls and never having a guaranteed schedule. Management is cool. very organized and you can tell they enjoy their work.
staff was great to work with
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 20, 2015
Pros: great employees, head office easily reachable, shine program, great benefits
Cons: longer hours during peak seasons
typical day at adidas was starting off with a morning huddle that included such things like knowledge about new products coming, upcoming sales, current sales, current standings, current KPIs, and a game to get everyone ready for the day
It is a very dynamic company,, great employee benefits and lots of perks.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Woodbridge ontarioAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Employee Benefits
Cons: I am a team member of the smallest brand of the company
It is a very dynamic company, great employee benefits and lots of perks.

Being a member of the smallest brand of the company - services are shared and least prioiritized.
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCFebruary 17, 2016
Lots of skills will be learned but limited growth. Its fun and get to work with different people to meet the same targets. Started this store fresh with a team and now am the best performing store for the last 3 years.
Fun and Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 26, 2015
Pros: Trained very well and a lot of Customer Interaction
Cons: Short Hours
- Would begin the day by restocking items, and made sure the work environment was clean and tidy. Then we would open doors to customers, and I would be cashier my whole shift. I would do tasks of checking people out, doing many different types of purchase transactions, and greeting customers.
- I learned more about how critical it is for us to be perfect on the job, because it was critical to checkout people's purchases in a timely manner so we do not produce a huge line of customers waiting to purchase their items.
- Management was very friendly and helpful, they trained us very well so that we can be an efficient and effective worker.
- Co-Workers were all supportive and friendly as they would help each other out with problems and concerns
- Hardest part of the job was saying goodbye, because it was a great job and work environment but school prevented me from continuing to work there.
-My most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
Awesome place
System Support Analyst (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ONJuly 7, 2015
Working at Adidas is fun, interesting and unique. The work Atmosphere is professional yet has space where employees are appreciated for their hard work. your colleagues become a part of your family there is no competition between individuals. Over all I would say Adidas can fit the “quote work hard play hard”
Good
Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Attending to customer, keeping product in order each and everyday, teamwork was very important to the management staff, being on ur feet all day was ruff
Decent
Part-Time Sales and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMay 4, 2015
adidas outlet retail experience will be one to remember. Although management was not the strongest, my co-workers made coming into work a wonderful and exciting experience everyday. The hardest part of the job was helping mutliple customers at the same time, However, I believe this experience has enabled me to learn how to work in a upbeat and fast past environment while ensuring complete customer service
Fun place to work at
Accounts Payable Administrator (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 15, 2015
Pros: Great for growing talent, free gym membership
Cons: Getting people to do their jobs
Fun place to work. Improvement could be made on training employees when they first start. They are great at having training workshops that you can join.
Greatest SG Company
Rockport - Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free gear
Cons: None
- Wonderful staff from every level of manangement!
-They definitely know what they are doing to encourage all levels of employees
- Free gear when new technology is released to huge amounts of employees
- If you work hard, they will reward you!
- They have an amazing development tool which allows people to grow
- Growth is never ending in that company
- Just an amazing company!
Think of High School and this is your job
Sales (Former Employee), Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONJuly 9, 2015
Complete drama, two faced people who are only out for themselves. No team membership unless you in the clique of drama, lies and two faces.

Job itself is easy, high volume with tourist but if you are the only one with work ethics be prepared to work while others stand on cash gossiping.

Go ahead, take a look in the store, you'll see what I mean
Would not reccomend working here.
Management (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: Clothing discount
Cons: Poor hourly rate for associates, selfish upper management.
Was in management-Did not enjoy working here. Fellow managers were narrow minded, selfish and not forward focused. Very low hourly rate for associates meant no initiative.
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMay 23, 2015
Great opportunity to kickstart my professional career. Provided excellent training program, and great team to work with.
Revenue