adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The best job I ever had so far!
Sales and Cashier, Key Holder, Stock Management (Former Employee), Mississauga, WoodbridgeJanuary 13, 2015
Absolutely the best job I've ever had! The people are great, the discounts are phenomenal and the opportunities are endless!
Me @ Adidas
SENIOR STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), canadaOctober 31, 2014
Pros: understanding management
Day start with briefing with the team members.Checking out the mails & sending reports.Planning the day targets to achieve our monthly budget.

Learned a lot about footwear technology & there categories.customer requirements.

They are my real strength.As a team i am proud to be part of them.

Nothing be a hardest part in the job each & ever condition be a learning for us.

Each & every moment is enjoyable @ work.
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you.
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great discounts, and products
Cons: demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Merchandising
Field Visual Merchandiser/ Acting Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 12, 2013
• Supervising Staff and assigning daily duties
• Merchandising apparels and footwear as per Plano grams
• Conducting regular surveys of the store and zoning high risk areas to prevent loss
• Managing inventory and evaluating store performance
• Training and Evaluating the team on customer service, sales and store theft preventions skills
• Maintaining employee sales, return analysis and performance reports.
Quiet and hard working environment
Co-op Student Assistant (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: discount on products
Cons: quiet environment
Take current orders and place the designs onto templates to send to the cutting room to prep for production.
Busy work environment with hardworking staff
Temporary Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: interaction with new people
Cons: constantly on your feet
Oganize merchadise
Great Mangagement
Amazing co-workers
Hardest part of the job was dealing with inapropriate behaviour from customers.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and helping them to their satisfaction
Among the best Sporting Goods Company in Canada
Senior Credit Officer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Good place to Work.
35 hours per week
Goodlife Membership
Hardest Part was travel time to and From Work.
Motivated sales experience
Key Holder \ Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 17, 2012
It was a retail environment with lots of sales oriented tasks through the day.
Productive work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Folsom, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Great, high energy. I learned to have great customer service. The management is very supportive. My co-workers love to have a good time while still finishing up work.
productive days
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: cool management
Cons: drunk people that came in from partying all night .
A typical day at work was just speaking with people from all over the world . I learned new cultures and different things people eat from different places. Management was ok they really was a laid back group if we as in the employees took care of cares far as reasching our goals. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the different types of people from around the world, but the most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different people from across the world it was a gift and a curse but I enjoyed it.
Business development executive and entreprenuer
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Cuba, MOJanuary 22, 2015
Business development executive with years of experience in sales of adidas and Reebok brands, sales management, team leadership, and business growth and expansion. Proven ability to generate sales and revenue.
Dynamic entrepreneur who utilizes creativity, leadership and teamwork to design and execute solutions that create customer value. Effective communicator with ability to create marketing materials that convey value for both clients and end users.
this was something else
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Maastricht, LIJanuary 21, 2015
never worked for a company like this before, they really help you and train you properly
Very good enviroment. Awesome team.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: helpful with your schedule, willing to let you discover new skills.
Cons: healthcare
I am very pleased to have worked at adidas. Adidas gave me the knowledge for customer service which I did very well with. The co-workers were all nice and helpful. I really didn't have a hard day here. Adidas is a great environment to work in. Never felt so part of a family working there.
Excellent marketing, poor product placement
Visual Merchandising / Operations Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: work schedule
Cons: inefficiency of business, poor leadership skills
In 2008, Adidas America chose to open a new flagship in downtown Chicago, IL. While the marketing campaigns were extensive in advance of the arrival, very poor judgment was made in the placement of this new "flagship". As it was hidden in the corner of a middle floor of a mall, traffic counts, and therefore, sales, were inevitably much lower than anticipated. As a result, anticipated results were significantly lower than expected, and inventory was higher than what the facility was able to handle based on the limited space available. While I was successful in my position to manage the day-to-day operations of the facility, I watched as the majority of my peers in management did not survive the first few months of this new, highly touted facility.
Good experince on how to help customer
Sales Person (Former Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14January 16, 2015
I help assists customer take the clothes and shoes and help to coordinated the clothes and shoes and also helped to increase and reach the target of the company
Great Experience with customer service
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Birch Run,MIJanuary 13, 2015
Assist customers in what they are looking for. I learned how to have a natural instinct with what customers want and like. Management were very motivational and also my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was shipment. The most enjoyable part was getting to know customers.
southern hospitality and charm
Customer Service Compliance (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJanuary 12, 2015
very nice place to work to support retail customers. lots of opportunity
good coworkers
packer (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: discounts on adidas products
Cons: long term temp
A typical day is working 12 hours, Learned packing procedures, management is overall good, coworkers are great, the hardest part of the job is standing for 12 hours, most enjoyable part is seeing all the different products Adidas and Reebok have.

1 2 3 4 5

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more