adidas Group

adidas Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of – more... friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you. – less
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great discounts, and products
Cons: demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Merchandising
Field Visual Merchandiser/ Acting Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 12, 2013
• Supervising Staff and assigning daily duties
• Merchandising apparels and footwear as per Plano grams
• Conducting regular surveys of the store and zoning high risk areas to prevent loss
• Managing inventory and evaluating store performance
• Training and Evaluating the team on customer service, sales and store theft preventions skills
• Maintaining – more... employee sales, return analysis and performance reports. – less
Quiet and hard working environment
Co-op Student Assistant (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: discount on products
Cons: quiet environment
Take current orders and place the designs onto templates to send to the cutting room to prep for production.
Busy work environment with hardworking staff
Temporary Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: interaction with new people
Cons: constantly on your feet
Oganize merchadise
Great Mangagement
Amazing co-workers
Hardest part of the job was dealing with inapropriate behaviour from customers.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and helping them to their satisfaction
Among the best Sporting Goods Company in Canada
Senior Credit Officer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Good place to Work.
35 hours per week
Goodlife Membership
Hardest Part was travel time to and From Work.
Motivated sales experience
Key Holder \ Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 17, 2012
It was a retail environment with lots of sales oriented tasks through the day.
Loved it there, learned so much about sports and marketing
Sr. Accounting Specialist / Team Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 18, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: relocation
Started in the control office on the bottom and worked my way all the up to team manager. Absolutely loved traveling and meeting all coaches from Div 1 and up schools and universities. Trade shows, marketing and just meeting new people was the best ever. Had to leave when could not relocate to Portland Oregon. Had children in schools and husband that – more... could not relocate because of his job. – less
stock room
stock/sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
Pros: had work every day it was never slow
Cons: n/a
worked on making sure everything was ready to be put out in the morning everyday & what was left I had to make sure that it was in its right place so It can be found fast . other days I would be out on the sales floor helping with costumers
work life balance exceptional, commitment to brand success unexceptional
Retail manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 11, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: career advancement and professional growth
Too many shifting strategies, non retail thinkers, and a lackadaisical attitude to their own-retail enterprises leaves many co-workers unmotivated and frustrated frequently. Shifting strategy, heavy spin control, and often rotated design talent leave the brand in a difficult position for success, and acting like #2 instead of thinking like #1.
Great In-Store Team
Retail Team Leader-Operations Management (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAAugust 9, 2014
I came to work everyday with a smile on my face knowing I was going to work with a performance driven team that was energetic and a pleasure to work along side. I learned and was able to develop my management skills with the help of the other managers I worked with in the store.
Working At Adidas Wrentham Outlets
Job at temp agencies (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAAugust 4, 2014
A typical day at work would be providing excellent customer service and helping customers meet their needs assisting them with knowledge of the products and performance .During my time at Adidas I learned about different type of shoes,socks and sports wear is best for which activities I don't believe that there was a hard part necessarily it was just – more... a matter of balancing tasks and getting jobs done , the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people traveling from around the world. – less
fun productive workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 4, 2014
I go to work in happy spirits, ready to meet the goal for the day with flying colors.
Products And Fun Workplace
simanter (Former Employee), dehradunJuly 28, 2014
I am a regular user of Adidas shoes and I have felt that Adidas had no issues regarding its durability and its quality. It is very comfortable and also have no. of varieties.
Enjoyable but not secure
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: organization
Cons: hours
I really enjoyed the atmosphere they have in their stores, but it was hard to keep hours. The staff and management were what I would want in a retail store until higher ups had to make cuts.
loved my job but to much drama and lies
Retail Team Lead (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLJuly 24, 2014
If the management was more honest, passionate, professional, committed, then it would be more of a wonderful company to work for but there is to many lies at that company.
Fun place to work, comfortable, friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Michigan City, INJuly 24, 2014
Adidas is a great place to work if you have a passion for retail and sports. Hours aren't always guaranteed, and they dwindle in the slower months to almost nothing. I feel I learned a lot from the management team who seemed really into their jobs. They definitely want associates to be knowledgeable and ready for customers at any moment.
nice place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), ellenton,flJuly 15, 2014
it is a fast paced environment, but with lots of coworkers helps.
Discounts and summer fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Leesburg, VAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: summer fun, friends, management, food court
Cons: volume, mess
While working at the outlet mall, it was always an explosive environment. Being bombarded by what seemed like hundreds of people at once definitely kept me on my feet. It was probably the hardest part of that job. The sheer volume and the mess that came with it. I learned to stay calm in frustrating situations and make sure the space is always kept – more... clean. The management was stellar, I never had any real complaints. I had a few friends who decided to get the job with me and we had a great time together. It made it extremely enjoyable and the teamwork was already there so we had a strong base for the company. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About adidas Group

Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this – Read more