adidas Group Employee Review

View all adidas Group reviews

Great Company, Fun and Rewarding
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  South Normanton, ENG12 May 2014
Every day for this company is different and rewarding in some way, i'm always picking up new skills and information to push myself and others and have learned plenty about sportswear and fashion and the retail environment.
The team I've worked with and work with now are a skilled set of individuals who are set to progress at some point either with this company or another due to different skills that make them a very effective unit.My fellow management team is the best I've worked with and are all top of their game in different areas.
I enjoy taking time to ensure that customers and my team are enjoying their experience in the store and hitting and achieving set targets and sometimes do not enjoy the lack of time i have to ensure everything get's completed to the standard set due to a fast paced workload.
I've learned many key skills around coaching, business analysis and how an effective retail business runs that has made me into an effective and well respected manager.
Pros
Team discount, Great team, rewarding Job

Other adidas Group Employee Reviews

fun and flexible workplace. Not career orientated
Part-Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2017
work is either busy or slow. Mostly maintain the store. Managers depend on the person working. The working crew is usually fun a great team there. perfect job for while in school.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
lack of advancement
Energetic and ambitious work environment.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC16 November 2017
Everyone is passionate and is unique in their own way.
I was surrounded by a team of outgoing and supportive people that i could proudly call friends even to this day.
I want to work with them again and this time figure out how to use my own talents just like how i saw the others used their own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.