adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Adidas Group
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Pros: bonuses
Cons: no advancement
I do not really have to much to say in regards to Adidas. Over my 11 years I was able to learn a lot but no room to advance within the company.
Good place to work - lots of employee incentives
Senior Manager, Rewards (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: Discounts on product
Good work place and with any global company lots of red tape and politics. Learned a great deal and watched the company grown from 60 employees to over 1800 nationwide.
Love the possibilities
Store Manager (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, coworkers, great bosses
Cons: A few people who need to go or adapt to the changes
Adidas is a growing company in the retail sector. If you are mobile to Woodbridge then a possible head office role could be yours thru hard work.
Upper management is very engaging and actually cares about your well being.
Here hard work pays off.
Benefits are one of the best I've ever had and part time staff have a premium to start.
Great rrsp and discounts you can share with friends and family.
I've been in retail 20 years and have never had a job I enjoyed more.

Only con...some older employees who are not adapting to change well are taking up some great positions....because that's how great this place is they even give these people a chance....which I would not.....that's the bad reviews.....
Fun Place, not allot of hours
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 12, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: not alot of shifts
been working for a little while. Haven't had a shift in 3 weeks due to on calls and never having a guaranteed schedule. Management is cool. very organized and you can tell they enjoy their work.
Fun place to work at
Accounts Payable Administrator (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 15, 2015
Pros: Great for growing talent, free gym membership
Cons: Getting people to do their jobs
Fun place to work. Improvement could be made on training employees when they first start. They are great at having training workshops that you can join.
staff was great to work with
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 20, 2015
Pros: great employees, head office easily reachable, shine program, great benefits
Cons: longer hours during peak seasons
typical day at adidas was starting off with a morning huddle that included such things like knowledge about new products coming, upcoming sales, current sales, current standings, current KPIs, and a game to get everyone ready for the day
It is a very dynamic company,, great employee benefits and lots of perks.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Woodbridge ontarioAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Employee Benefits
Cons: I am a team member of the smallest brand of the company
It is a very dynamic company, great employee benefits and lots of perks.

Being a member of the smallest brand of the company - services are shared and least prioiritized.
Think of High School and this is your job
Sales (Former Employee), Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONJuly 9, 2015
Complete drama, two faced people who are only out for themselves. No team membership unless you in the clique of drama, lies and two faces.

Job itself is easy, high volume with tourist but if you are the only one with work ethics be prepared to work while others stand on cash gossiping.

Go ahead, take a look in the store, you'll see what I mean
Awesome place
System Support Analyst (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ONJuly 7, 2015
Working at Adidas is fun, interesting and unique. The work Atmosphere is professional yet has space where employees are appreciated for their hard work. your colleagues become a part of your family there is no competition between individuals. Over all I would say Adidas can fit the “quote work hard play hard”
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMay 23, 2015
Great opportunity to kickstart my professional career. Provided excellent training program, and great team to work with.
Pretty good company to work for
Assistant Manager - Rockport (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 21, 2015
Pros: matching RRSP contributions
Cons: Getting shoe stock extremely difficult and dangerous, involving climbing like a monkey up the shelves, unbelievable
I have been there over 3 years now and for the most part enjoy the job. In any job it is really the team you work with that makes or breaks the experience.
Would not reccomend working here.
Management (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: Clothing discount
Cons: Poor hourly rate for associates, selfish upper management.
Was in management-Did not enjoy working here. Fellow managers were narrow minded, selfish and not forward focused. Very low hourly rate for associates meant no initiative.
Amazing opportunity to learn new things and gain valuable experiences.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 5, 2015
Pros: Friendly environment
Cons: Heavy lifting was constantly involved
Adidas Group was a friendly environment where people were willing to help you when you are stuck. The co-workers were really helpful and outgoing. The company was great learning environment for someone who had entry level experience. It helped me to learn new things and how to assist customers more professionally. Overall, Adidas Group, was a great placement for me as I got to gain valuable skills and experiences.
Greatest SG Company
Rockport - Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free gear
Cons: None
- Wonderful staff from every level of manangement!
-They definitely know what they are doing to encourage all levels of employees
- Free gear when new technology is released to huge amounts of employees
- If you work hard, they will reward you!
- They have an amazing development tool which allows people to grow
- Growth is never ending in that company
- Just an amazing company!
was a good experience but i don't want to be an exclusive addidas worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 11, 2015
Pros: good experience
Cons: temp work
i loaded n unloaded trucks at a daily basics
i leaned how to work in a warehouse
i didn't see management that much due to being a temp
hardest part was loading trucks
easiest part was unloading the trucks
temporary position
Cashier (Former Employee), TorontoMarch 14, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: lonh hours
condescending staff members, to be on your toes, no breaks, i wouldn't recommend it unless you're a high school student doing a temp job
The best job I ever had so far!
Sales and Cashier, Key Holder, Stock Management (Former Employee), Mississauga, WoodbridgeJanuary 13, 2015
Absolutely the best job I've ever had! The people are great, the discounts are phenomenal and the opportunities are endless!
Me @ Adidas
SENIOR STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), canadaOctober 31, 2014
Pros: understanding management
Day start with briefing with the team members.Checking out the mails & sending reports.Planning the day targets to achieve our monthly budget.

Learned a lot about footwear technology & there categories.customer requirements.

They are my real strength.As a team i am proud to be part of them.

Nothing be a hardest part in the job each & ever condition be a learning for us.

Each & every moment is enjoyable @ work.
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you.
Revenue