adidas Group Employee Reviews

Great People, great benefits but...
Shipping Department (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 January 2017
Culture of the company is excellent, the benefits package once hired does a little bit to soften the blow of the lower than average salary.

other than the salary considerations the expectations are manageable, but there are moments when you are expected to go above and beyond without the recognition.

Really does play to the Job Work/Life Balance ; there are the dedicated and there are the coming to collect a pay check.
Pros
Staff appreciation lunches, Friendly management, opportunity for OT (during busy times)
Cons
salary, poor recognition of worker contributions, division of attitudes towards various shifts.
Great place to learn retail skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 March 2017
Adidas has a great cultural environment where I learned how to interact with customers, and broke out of my comfort zone to engage with strangers. The hardest part of the job was breaking out of my shell and going up to customers to help them with sales. The management was fantastic and very encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make close friends who were my co-workers.
Pros
Great Retail experience
Cons
Productive workplace with professionally standards
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2017
As one of the biggest companies in the world. Adidas was a productive workplace where I learned about different quality standards. Among my work at adidas i was able to establish fantastic work ethic qualities that led me to be one of the top selling employees. Also I had the privilege to be invited to a hockey tournament with all adidas employees across Ontario. This gave me the great opportunity to meet district mangers and any other management staff i was able to recognize, among other employees of adidas.
Okay
Adidas Employee (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON27 March 2017
Fun perks like 40% off items which is stackable, access to online items on sale too. Management here changed half way through my time there and it was not fun.
Pros
Discount
Great work environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2017
Great work environment. An opportunity to grasp new skills and abilities. Improved time management skills. It was an enjoyable experience.
Energetic, fast paced, goal oriented environment.
Lead Trainer, Shift Manager, Shine Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON6 January 2017
Amazing customer interactions while representing one of the greatest sports and fitness brands in the world. Always something to do and always goal oriented. I learned many customer service skills while building on my business acumen. Very supportive and strong leadership team which was an honour to be a part of. Amazing staff and always excited and ready to tackle all tasks. The hardest part of the job was leaving it. The most enjoyable part was watching how innovation created fans of the brand.
Pros
Free lunches on occasions, great perks for employees
need to improve management
Buyer, All Apparel (Omni Channels) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
Overall a good international company to work for but poor management during my time there. Overwhelm workload and lack of manpower have overworked employees.
my review summary
sales rep/customer service (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON12 December 2016
i liked working here but it definetely got a little bad when management changed.Regardless i hope the best for them over there and I still have many friends that used to work there.
Pros
great people
Cons
no 15 min breaks
Productive and fun work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 November 2016
This Adidas Warehouse was a sale that happens every six months at the Mississauga Convention Center. It was my first time working this sale. It was a really good experience i learned. The management was amazing and i would say the sale was really successful when i worked there.
adidas is great
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2016
my experience working at adidas was great. i have a passion for shoes so this was a great for me. the management team were like family and it hurt to leave due to school.
Awful management, but the items that we sell are fantastic
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON20 September 2016
Being a sales associate, the main goal is to make the customer happy, while giving them a reason to return. I love that part of the job. What I don't like are the amount of hours given during 'non busy' times of the year, as well as how the management treats their employees.
decent part time job
customer service (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 October 2016
decent part time job, somewhere to pick up extra hours. managment isn't bad benefits wernt the greatest would recomend for a first time job
Pros
part time
Terrible experience overall
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON4 June 2016
My overall experience at Reebok/adidas group was terrible. The managers were extremely hard on the employees and did not reward anyone for their hard work. One of the manager's even harassed me and other female co-workers. I have never cried going to work in my life, but this was a typical routine for me while I was employed there. The managers at this location did not care whatsoever about meeting the customer's needs, only making sales.
Pros
Co-workers were the best part of the job. Wonderful group of people.
Cons
Management was completely terrible and not trustworthy.
Very fun place to work and build experience
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2017
Overall I really enjoyed my time working at an Adidas retail store. I worked as a salesperson and I feel that I gained sales and retail skills, and was able to gain great experiences through working there.
Easy going
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 March 2017
Bad hours unless peak season or unless you are a key holder/full time. Great staff and great company but not good for income. Easy going environment until shoe release or big sale. Overall good experience.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Terrible hours
Professional environment
Logo Golf Ball Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON13 January 2017
Adidas was a fun place to work. I worked there as a summer student and enjoyed it so much that I went back again a few years later. All the high up people love to get to know the front line staff. Very cheerful place to be.
great team working environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON30 December 2016
great team work
positive attitudes
very understanding

typical day was not typical. You learn different aspects of the job daily and are constantly cross training
Productive, Fast paced, fun
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 August 2016
Overall, great company to work for . Learned how to multi task, work efficiently with others, time management. Fun group of people to work with and for.
good people to work with
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON8 December 2016
working for this company is really good . they treat their employees really good . jus wish the pay was more. They also have good events like for example riding the big red bike
Pros
discounts
Cons
wages not so good
meh
merchandising, cashier and sales (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 May 2016
management was aweful. people were fine. was never busy lack of advertisement and promotion. hidden away spot made it difficult for people to find.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.