adidas Group Employee Reviews

Cool Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 April 2017
If you love sports, this is the place to work. We all worked as a team to open the place, and sell in the shop. Coolest thing, is that every little while we got a number of goodies to take home, free! New clothes, shoes even accessories.
Good fun, good jokes, good vibes.
Pros
Free Product to Take
Productive and fun workplace for sport enthusiasts
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON24 April 2017
adidas is focused on sport, health, and wellness. Such a great company to work for! The company is very focused on growing each employee at every level.
Fun Work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 April 2017
!st job in canada so learnt new ways of canadian work experiance
good team management
work well under pressure
cooperative team members
healthy environemnt
Adidas Review
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 April 2017
Working at Adidas has been a great and fun experience overall. My manager at the time always catered to our needs, and thrived on Success and making us all stars and the best at our jobs. He motivated us by bringing us lunches, having friendly competitions with great rewards in merchandise and was there for support always.

Hardest part about the Job is dealing with customers on friends and family sales, boxing day sales, etc. They are the busiest time of the year and the most hectic work wise.

Overall,
I wish the pay was a bit better, but it was a great job for me at the time.

PS> when you first start your job, you get a free employee uniform of your choosing as long as its within company standards.
Pros
Free Lunches & Adidas Apparel or Shoes
Cons
Long hours, Hectic Overflow of Customers during Busy Season
Can be a fun place to work with the right people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON30 March 2017
Employees that work with you are usually always a blast to be around and the product is usually nice stuff considering it is adidas.

Management isn't the greatest but that can be said about any retail job.

Pay is decent, (Usually alittle over minimum wage)
Okay
Adidas Employee (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON27 March 2017
Fun perks like 40% off items which is stackable, access to online items on sale too. Management here changed half way through my time there and it was not fun.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Productive workplace with professionally standards
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2017
As one of the biggest companies in the world. Adidas was a productive workplace where I learned about different quality standards. Among my work at adidas i was able to establish fantastic work ethic qualities that led me to be one of the top selling employees. Also I had the privilege to be invited to a hockey tournament with all adidas employees across Ontario. This gave me the great opportunity to meet district mangers and any other management staff i was able to recognize, among other employees of adidas.
Great place to learn retail skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 March 2017
Adidas has a great cultural environment where I learned how to interact with customers, and broke out of my comfort zone to engage with strangers. The hardest part of the job was breaking out of my shell and going up to customers to help them with sales. The management was fantastic and very encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make close friends who were my co-workers.
Pros
Great Retail experience
Easy going
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 March 2017
Bad hours unless peak season or unless you are a key holder/full time. Great staff and great company but not good for income. Easy going environment until shoe release or big sale. Overall good experience.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Terrible hours
Very fun place to work and build experience
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2017
Overall I really enjoyed my time working at an Adidas retail store. I worked as a salesperson and I feel that I gained sales and retail skills, and was able to gain great experiences through working there.
Great work environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2017
Great work environment. An opportunity to grasp new skills and abilities. Improved time management skills. It was an enjoyable experience.
Great People, great benefits but...
Shipping Department (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 January 2017
Culture of the company is excellent, the benefits package once hired does a little bit to soften the blow of the lower than average salary.

other than the salary considerations the expectations are manageable, but there are moments when you are expected to go above and beyond without the recognition.

Really does play to the Job Work/Life Balance ; there are the dedicated and there are the coming to collect a pay check.
Pros
Staff appreciation lunches, Friendly management, opportunity for OT (during busy times)
Cons
salary, poor recognition of worker contributions, division of attitudes towards various shifts.
Professional environment
Logo Golf Ball Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON13 January 2017
Adidas was a fun place to work. I worked there as a summer student and enjoyed it so much that I went back again a few years later. All the high up people love to get to know the front line staff. Very cheerful place to be.
need to improve management
Buyer, All Apparel (Omni Channels) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
Overall a good international company to work for but poor management during my time there. Overwhelm workload and lack of manpower have overworked employees.
Energetic, fast paced, goal oriented environment.
Lead Trainer, Shift Manager, Shine Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON6 January 2017
Amazing customer interactions while representing one of the greatest sports and fitness brands in the world. Always something to do and always goal oriented. I learned many customer service skills while building on my business acumen. Very supportive and strong leadership team which was an honour to be a part of. Amazing staff and always excited and ready to tackle all tasks. The hardest part of the job was leaving it. The most enjoyable part was watching how innovation created fans of the brand.
Pros
Free lunches on occasions, great perks for employees
great team working environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON30 December 2016
great team work
positive attitudes
very understanding

typical day was not typical. You learn different aspects of the job daily and are constantly cross training
adidas is great
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2016
my experience working at adidas was great. i have a passion for shoes so this was a great for me. the management team were like family and it hurt to leave due to school.
Innovative Brand
District Manager (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON15 December 2016
The adidas Group is always innovating new ways to be at the heart of every athlete. A great Leadership Team helps the team to excel ad to maximize every opportunity available.
my review summary
sales rep/customer service (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON12 December 2016
i liked working here but it definetely got a little bad when management changed.Regardless i hope the best for them over there and I still have many friends that used to work there.
Pros
great people
Cons
no 15 min breaks
good people to work with
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON8 December 2016
working for this company is really good . they treat their employees really good . jus wish the pay was more. They also have good events like for example riding the big red bike
Pros
discounts
Cons
wages not so good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval