adidas Group

adidas Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Me @ Adidas
SENIOR STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), canadaOctober 31, 2014
Pros: understanding management
Day start with briefing with the team members.Checking out the mails & sending reports.Planning the day targets to achieve our monthly budget.

Learned a lot about footwear technology & there categories.customer requirements.

They are my real strength.As a team i am proud to be part of them.

Nothing be a hardest part in the job each & ever condition – more... be a learning for us.

Each & every moment is enjoyable @ work. – less
Advanced retail work place, lots of learning.
Rockport - Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: product launch benefits, productivity staff incentives, great learning environment
My previous experience with Adidas Group was actually quite a good one, since I have switched locations how ever things have gone down hill a little. The company is still a great one to work for.
The discount is good.
Third Key (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discount and product is good.
Cons: upper management / store level management is a complete joke.
I worked for Adidas for a couple years. Throughout the years you start to see really how bad this company is. At the start everything was good, pay was minimum wage to start ( and it stays like that for a very, very long time) but as you stay there everything just turns you more and more sour. Upper management is a complete joke, it's all friends of – more... friends running head office and the stores. From these friends and friends you'll soon see the complete incompetence that follows. If you are someone who works hard and has a brain, this might not be the best place to work. Any/all of your tasks or even sales go unrecognized, you only get contacted if you're getting in trouble for a lack of sales. Management at store level is just as bad as upper management, they're lazy and very slow at doing very simple tasks. The wage is slightly above minimum wage. Employees get raises for literally just standing there, sales targets and employee reviews are ignored completely. If you're making 4x the number of sales as someone else don't expect to get anything special, they'll get treated the same as you (unless of course you're buddies with management or know someone at HQ). Also, don't expect any promotions unless you know someone in upper management.

If you're a hard working individual I would go against getting a job with the Adidas Group.
If you like to lazily stand around and do nothing all day while getting paid then this is the job for you. – less
Fun Place to work in. Great products.
Team leader, retail sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great discounts, and products
Cons: demanding in strict quotas, and no benefits
At adidas i got to gain a lot of product knowledge, and attend many great events while promoting the latest greatest athletic products. in addition Adidas gave me the ability to demonstrate great customer service and at the same time build fantastic customer relations as well as with colleagues.
Merchandising
Field Visual Merchandiser/ Acting Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 12, 2013
• Supervising Staff and assigning daily duties
• Merchandising apparels and footwear as per Plano grams
• Conducting regular surveys of the store and zoning high risk areas to prevent loss
• Managing inventory and evaluating store performance
• Training and Evaluating the team on customer service, sales and store theft preventions skills
• Maintaining – more... employee sales, return analysis and performance reports. – less
Quiet and hard working environment
Co-op Student Assistant (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: discount on products
Cons: quiet environment
Take current orders and place the designs onto templates to send to the cutting room to prep for production.
Among the best Sporting Goods Company in Canada
Senior Credit Officer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Good place to Work.
35 hours per week
Goodlife Membership
Hardest Part was travel time to and From Work.
Motivated sales experience
Key Holder \ Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 17, 2012
It was a retail environment with lots of sales oriented tasks through the day.
Time management, productivity, Designing
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), KLDecember 15, 2014
It was fun with Comfyshoemakers the biggest partners of Adidas Group India. Traveling from one region to another to set the VM had good encouraging management.
i already did this
Sales representative (Former Employee), MontevideoDecember 14, 2014
Pros: i already did this
Cons: i already did this
i already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already – more... did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisi already did thisv – less
A workplace with a sense of pride
Manual Press Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 10, 2014
Pros: discount on adidas merchandise
Cons: miscommunication that leads to a halt in production
I love my job, I have a talent for the work. The work environment is very professional. The schedule every week was optimal, three 12 hour shifts. The warehouse ran smoothly most weeks but communication errors would lead to a slow down or halt of production. The days would fly by as long as you stayed busy and didn't spend too much time not working.
Great Experience
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: the people from the customers to the staff
 Managed retail sales staff of 40 members
 Completed procedures required to make approved changes in purchase orders such as changes in price to store stock
 Collaborated with store buyers to create action plans based on sales forecast reports
 Liaison to Adidas Visual team to maintain adequate levels of high, customer demand merchandise
 Tracked – more... stock inventory utilizing company electronic tracking system
 Prepared and reviewed incoming and outgoing correspondence
 Monitored employee performance and provided constructive written and oral feedback
 Oversaw the training of new and existing personnel on technologies, policies and marketing skills
 Handled cash and credit transactions and made necessary adjustments to discrepancies by contacting the Department Manager.
 Verified accuracy of electronic timecards (Workbrain) daily
 Utilized company currency register system (Store 21) to complete opening and closing reports
New Store Opener
 Planned and oversaw the opening of five new Adidas retail stores
 Trained personnel on store policies and procedures
Event Staff Marketing/Planner
 Organized and coordinated with companies to participate in opening events.
 Traveled locally and nationally to host marketing events as the lead sales product manager (e.g., Boston Marathon)
 Provided marketing and customer support at the annual NBA All-Star event representing Adidas Corporation
 Selected as personal shopping assistant to VIP customers

I learn while working at Adidas to never settle and fight for what you believe in and what you stand for. I also learn from Adidas how to give the best customer service ever.

The most enjoyable part about working at Adidas were the customers, athletes, and the staff that came to Adidas. – less
Productive always something new
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IADecember 9, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
Routine but allowed you to learn new things daily. Overall I really enjoyed the place, but not someone with allergies!
Great work atmosphere. Customer service experience.
Team Sales CSR (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCDecember 8, 2014
Typical day at adidas included answering the phone to place orders for customers or answer questions about products. Also included working reports in between calls. Managers were amazing to work for. I gained a lot of experience with dealing with different types of customers, working under a lot of pressure and deadlines, and understanding how major – more... companies work. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers one after another when the phones were busy and having reports done by deadlines simultaneously. I greatly enjoyed the company in many ways. Great benefits. Friendly work environment. Working with people who like to have fun. Overall this is a great company to work for. – less
Amazing work place.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 28, 2014
Your co workers bond with you on your very first day to your last day. Theres always laughs in the middle of your work. The costumers are nice and very easy to work with.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCNovember 28, 2014
Temp. Position: Fielded customer service calls for orders of products. Relayed availability and expected arrival times. Comfortable work environment and great people to work with.
Great Company
Cashier Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 23, 2014
Worked here for about a year. Cashier lead, and visual worker. Taught classes on new products, and best seller store wide for two months. Had to leave due to deployment.
Very Challenging
Manager (Current Employee), N/ANovember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits, work culture, challenges
Cons: advancement
If you're looking for something that challenges you everyday, this is for you!
productive & fun working with my team
ASST STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), At Present in IndiaNovember 16, 2014
I plan my day according to the assignments given to me by my store manager
There are many more to learn in Adidas like the technology's & also with my own interest managerial skills
Training, Travel, Promotion