Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

good learning experience
warehouse employee (Current Employee) –  Surrey British ColumbiaNovember 2, 2014
• Hardworking and Team player.
• Able to lift heavy weights and load and unload items in a safe manner.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good computer skills.
• Good customer service skills.
• Completing daily logs and all required paperwork.
• Working in a safe manner in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
• Can follow instructions and complete tasks within set time scales.
• Quick adaptability to maneuver equipment and machinery
Unhappy
Temp (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMay 7, 2015
I did not like working at the placement I was put in. I got treated unfairly and with hardly any respect. I got blamed for products being broken or not made right and I wasn't even there when they where made.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no respect
A dependable employment agency
Reception, Administration, and Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCMarch 18, 2015
They really try to find steady employment that match my skills. It's more difficult to be guaranteed work with an employment agency, but I do appreciate the amount of effort they put into my employment.
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
A busy workplace with great culture diversity
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2014
A typical work day at Adecco is busy but fun. they taught me that when you work together as a team with hard work, you can accomplish anything. The management at Adecco are kind and motivating. Co-workers are supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully finishing the number of units targeted for a shift after working hard. The challenging part of the job is everything is mostly at a fast pace.
Pros
everyone works together
Cons
not enough hours
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Amazing company over all
Executive Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 15, 2014
I had a great experience with the company itself. Tons of opportunities within the company, definitely on the lower end of the pay scale compared to other firms out there. Lots of tools to do your job and succeed. I left only because of 1 VERY terrible manager, but that is one person among many amazing people.
Administrative Assistant positions
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  KanataApril 20, 2015
Good placement agency
Sent on various assignments
Administrative positions
Liked the variety of jobs
Busy positions
Co-workers varied by company so can't comment
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee) –  brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
fun and easy going work conditions
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONApril 10, 2015
They are a very flexible employer and easy to fit in with co-workers. They provide a pleasant atmosphere to work in and are quite understanding.
Pros
work to your own schedule
Cons
no job security
Very professionl and respectful yet laid back
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 11, 2015
Staff provided an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
They were very helpful.
Demonstrated knowledge of their work.
They demonstrated professional dress code.
Pros
free tea, coffee, friday lunch
Productive work place
Agent de crédit sénior (Former Employee) –  LonguielApril 9, 2015
This is an agency where people care about people and they always find your match, very professional for young teams .Great people and great smiles.
Pros
Honest & Deciated
Cons
for myself none
staff friendly and helpful
Data entry (Former Employee) –  MississaugaMarch 24, 2014
.enter information from invoice on to a budget spreadsheets
.how to gather the information from the manager and coordinator and balance the spreadsheets.
.management gave a lot of respect and helped out where needed
.co-workers were helpful and friendly
.getting use to setting all day but it go easier with time. My last job require me to move around more.
.get thing done on time and well. Also learn a lot from the coordination
Pros
lots to learn about the company and very interesting
Cons
wish i had along time in this position
Good learning experience working in many different work environments
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2014
I worked at various different locations for many different companies working part-time or full-time depending on the contract. I had the opportunity to learn and adapt to different kinds of environments and to work with a lot of different people. At the time, I was unsure of what I wanted to do if I were to go back to school as well as being busy with music. Now I'm focused on programming and looking to build my career in the IT field.
fun staff
1 General Labourer (Former Employee) –  guelph ontarioMarch 23, 2014
i enjoyed working with them
friendly knowledgeable staff
taught me to make any reports even when you injure yourself
friendly and fun coworkers
meeting then straight to your post
breaks were fine
the hardest part of the job i always trying to get all the right parts to the next stage without any problems
best part was learning about what and where the parts were for and how they function
Pros
learning how to manage prts properly
Cons
the only thing is no cafeteria
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Array Toronto ONMarch 1, 2014
Clock-in from 7:30 am. starting jobs, usually making boxes, packaging boxes, assembling big units, working in shipping and receiving. The workers were majority elderly people or in their late 40's-50's, They were very cooperative and okay to work around. The hardest part of the job I would personally say was the rush at the end of the day to make sure our jobs were completed and able to get wrapped up and shipped out. The most enjoyable part of the job was really only the courtesy lunches once in a while.
Pros
free lunchs, 3 breaks which also includes lunch, finished by 4:30
Cons
no cons
A Challenging place to work
On-Site Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJanuary 27, 2014
Screening and pre-screening candidates based on qualification as requested by clients. working in the staffing industry poses a challenge in time management, you constantly need to prioritize your and in order achieve you goals and targets and to have a balance in and outside of work. This industry is very diverse and is filled with opportunity for growth, the things I enjoyed the most were, having the opportunity to meet with new people and new challenges on a day to day bases.
Pros
not being stuck at my desks all day, visiting client sites and conducting job fairs
Cons
this job sometimes required working very long hours and sometimes weekends
challanging yet very satisfying job
Canada Post,safety project (Former Employee) –  Ottawa OntMay 30, 2014
Canada Post: leave for work on Monday, return on Friday. Set up accommodations according to area work was required. Set up car rentals week to week. First portion of job required data input while working in a vehicle, reviewing the actual location, time gaps, required critia, analyzing data, meeting specific volume goals daily.Customer service where rural mail boxes did not meet the criteria, working with the customer to resolve the issue, and relocation of the mail box, to meet criteria, and customer satisfaction. Data entry for the solution, and then follow up to ensure criteria was met. Although some customers were stronger in opinion, the criteria required, was always met.
Pros
ability to travel from cobourg to ottawa to work
Cons
long times from home
Fast paced and unreliable
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 1, 2015
Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest experience with Adecco to the lack of organization in regards to the work schedule.
Pros
Independent work environement
Cons
Lack of organization
Exceptional working environment
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONDecember 29, 2013
Although I have only been with Adecco for a short time, I have immensely enjoyed my team and working environment on a daily basis. I am extremely grateful to have such exceptional colleagues who have taught me a great deal and who encourage initiative. As a Bilingual Staffing Coordinator, I have the privilege of meeting a wide variety of personalities as well as honing my professional skills. I am continually learning in my position and look forward to many more opportunities in which to do so through this company.
Pros
high ethical standards, experienced management and senior staff
Cons
no benefits