Adecco Employee Reviews

Great Leadership
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 March 2016
Very understanding employers at the agency and also the supervisor at the workplace was really nice.

Occasional free lunches and paid meetings.
Pros
Very kind and understanding employers
Cons
Mostly full-time positions
unproductive
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 October 2015
i didnt like it and it wasnt what they had told me it was gunna be i couldnt understand anyone and theres no work except watching a machine
Pros
Cons
bad management, long hours, bad workplace
You got to learn different trades
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton Ontario15 November 2012
Depends on what factory you were in. I learn how to use different type of machine. Management seem very nice just to fill the quota. The co-workers in a factory can be nice unless you are slow at the job. The work can be back breaking and too many people to get to make friends. so many shift changes. You learn several different skills you might be able to use in another job.
Pros
you never know what type of work you will end up doing.
Cons
i can be very long hours
An okay place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 February 2016
It is an alright company to work with. Nothing exciting. Too much of a corporate culture. Study and do your homework before applying or starting a job with them.
just a typical work place where everyone is expected to 80% finished his assigned job at the minimum
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2013
the work place environment is good and the management system is excellent except that workers dont feel their efforts and hardwork is never appreciated, not even a pat on the back. but for us co-workers we do have excellent camaraderie notwithstanding cultural and racial profiles.
Pros
everyone are friendly and helpful
Cons
no job security of tenure
great jobs
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 November 2015
All of the jobs I worked at was fun to work at and enjoyed. The management are great. The only problem I have they do not keep me working.I need to work 40 hrs week as I have a 11 year child. I am looking for full time work with good wages.
Time consuming but fun
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON29 December 2015
A typical day would be clocking in before 7 am. Start the day by helping line workers make products and once enough products are made, packaging would commence. I would also help receive products from trucks as well as do some inventory or help on special products/projects.
Pros
Be able to adapt quickly, a lot of people wanted my help
Cons
Sometimes line leaders would ask for help with overtime and then they'd disappear
Typical mass temp agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON5 January 2015
No one working through or for Adecco cares about anything
Day starts out with a safety lecture that is read off a sheet.
Go to the floor where I inspect my area which is usually a total write off, clean up if necessary. Assess status of product in machine, fill low products, then order materials needed.
Check materials for shipping damage, remove any damaged or dirty materials from product.
Diring the shift i would manually put up materials if robot fails to do so.
Keep lines advised of low materials and general status.
Pros
In house cafeteria
Cons
Long hours, Rapid rotation continentals
Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Edmonton23 August 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management
Productive and fast paced environment with new challenges every day.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton13 January 2015
Typical day on the job is generally smooth sailing. I learned a lot of about paying attention to detail when handling information. Management was pretty good , I always like I can talk to them about anything! The people were great and very diverse in culture, values and religion. The most challenging thing was keeping up with the hard work from day to day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers, they made it worth while.
Great working environment, with lots to learn along the way
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 May 2012
Hard working, long hours, good pay. What i have learned from working there is to be on time, work hard and earn great pay and lots of experience from working at adecco
Pros
great hours
Cons
hard long work
Mail Clerk(Temp Job) (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK4 February 2016
Adecco helped me find a job when I was in need of one. They pay you weekly. They will also help you find something else if needed to find something more permanent.
Pros
they find job for you
Cons
not always great pay, or permnament
Work seriously, management practices, good.
Solder/Rework (Former Employee) –  BreconRidge Corporation22 October 2015
Because work through Adecco to BreconRidge Corporation, BreconRidge Corporation is Sanmina-SCI bought.

So the overall feeling should Sanmina-SCI is the same. Is a great company, management needs to be strengthened.

It must be emphasized that for the employees of Adecco management is very good.
Administrative duties
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 February 2016
I worked for a number of companies on temporary contracts throughout Vancouver and Burnaby, my duties included Data entry, Photocopying, Filing, Responding to emails and phone calls
Fun place to work
Assembly Work (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON3 October 2013
Adecco c/o Johnson Controls Inc was a assembly line automotive feeder plant for GM. I worked in the overhead department doing four rotations, two on the line and two feeding the line.
I learned that I loved physically working compared to working in an office environment. The staff and management where great people in the overhead department. The hardest part of the job was when I started. It was physically demanding until I got in shape. The most enjoyable thing about this job was that you went to work you did your job and worked hard but there was no managerial stress.
Pros
Great job!
Cons
Company (Johnson Controls Inc) went into reorganization.
The lively Work environment
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2014
The Management and staff we're extremely helpful and productive through out day day one. Our Cor-relationship with each other made it feel more at ease and it accompanied some fine hand picked people from every skill level.
Pros
Short Distance from Home and Lively work force.
Cons
Long Hours
Horrible hours
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON24 February 2013
When working for Adecco I recieved no schedule, I had to call everyday for any hours at all and even then I was barely working. When I did work there was no idea how long I would be working. The job it self is ridiculously easy so long as you don't mind standing for long periods of time but you aren't treated well at all.
Pros
easy job, good people
Cons
bad hours, no schedule, bad management
a decent place
Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 February 2016
was a nice place to workng enjoyed bei arounf the poeple having fun lol take go come see lol bye money i want to work there again
great workplace
assembler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2016
Everyone there was very nice it was a great enviroment to work at. This job was a good job you would pack and unpack boxes and different type of boxes sizes you would load it and unload it
fun place to work
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON7 February 2016
i love working for adeco just don't have one where i live now i work night with them was a fun team to work with. called in sick a few times and the found someone fast to fill in my spot