Adecco Employee Reviews

This is an great agency to work for.
Light Labor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 8, 2015
This was temporary job placement working as a swamper for a variety of industrial locations. The job was a learning experience with a wonderful staff to learn from.
Pros
The early morning hours was a benefit for me to complete the work early.
Cons
The workload became overloaded.
Generally normal
Temporary Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONOctober 18, 2015
This was also a part time job and I worked at different locations at short intervals. However, on the whole is was good. The most enjoyable aspect of it was it was flexible.
N/A
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 24, 2015
Delivery mail and parcels .Fun work place with supportive management. Flexible hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Typical mass temp agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJanuary 5, 2015
No one working through or for Adecco cares about anything
Day starts out with a safety lecture that is read off a sheet.
Go to the floor where I inspect my area which is usually a total write off, clean up if necessary. Assess status of product in machine, fill low products, then order materials needed.
Check materials for shipping damage, remove any damaged or dirty materials from product.
Diring the shift i would manually put up materials if robot fails to do so.
Keep lines advised of low materials and general status.
Pros
in house cafeteria
Cons
long hours, rapid rotation continentals
You got to learn different trades
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton OntarioNovember 15, 2012
Depends on what factory you were in. I learn how to use different type of machine. Management seem very nice just to fill the quota. The co-workers in a factory can be nice unless you are slow at the job. The work can be back breaking and too many people to get to make friends. so many shift changes. You learn several different skills you might be able to use in another job.
Pros
you never know what type of work you will end up doing.
Cons
i can be very long hours
Productive and fast paced environment with new challenges every day.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  BramptonJanuary 13, 2015
Typical day on the job is generally smooth sailing. I learned a lot of about paying attention to detail when handling information. Management was pretty good , I always like I can talk to them about anything! The people were great and very diverse in culture, values and religion. The most challenging thing was keeping up with the hard work from day to day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers, they made it worth while.
depends on where your job placement is
Temp (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONSeptember 8, 2015
very good temp agency but some of the job placements arent the best. but over all would recomend to anyone looking to get a quick job threw a temp agency.
Pros
staff is awesome
Cons
some locations they send you too
Stressful
Client Service Representative/Reception (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2015
This is an employment placement agency and I didn't feel that they were working hard enough for me. Although I did have a few placements that were good placements.I was frustrated that the office did never seemed to be aware what was on their website and that to apply to the website you couldn't just tell your councillor you were working out of two locations. I found them very disjointed.
just a typical work place where everyone is expected to 80% finished his assigned job at the minimum
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 27, 2013
the work place environment is good and the management system is excellent except that workers dont feel their efforts and hardwork is never appreciated, not even a pat on the back. but for us co-workers we do have excellent camaraderie notwithstanding cultural and racial profiles.
Pros
everyone are friendly and helpful
Cons
no job security of tenure
Great agency
Administrative Contractor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONSeptember 1, 2015
Very accommodating to preferred hours you would like to work, offers placements in reputable businesses, salaries are above most agencies, very friendly and helpful
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
Pros
Get a job fast
Cons
Usually temporary contracts
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee) –  brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
representative show a complete lack of respect.
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJuly 12, 2015
I've been employed at Halla Climate Control for two and a half years, two years with IS2 Workforce Solutions, 5 month with Adecco. Since being with Adecco their representative have show little respect with numerous employes and has cut hours do to a call back.
Cons
little to no respect.
Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 23, 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management
Great working environment, with lots to learn along the way
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 31, 2012
Hard working, long hours, good pay. What i have learned from working there is to be on time, work hard and earn great pay and lots of experience from working at adecco
Pros
great hours
Cons
hard long work
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Fun place to work
Assembly Work (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONOctober 3, 2013
Adecco c/o Johnson Controls Inc was a assembly line automotive feeder plant for GM. I worked in the overhead department doing four rotations, two on the line and two feeding the line.
I learned that I loved physically working compared to working in an office environment. The staff and management where great people in the overhead department. The hardest part of the job was when I started. It was physically demanding until I got in shape. The most enjoyable thing about this job was that you went to work you did your job and worked hard but there was no managerial stress.
Pros
great job!
Cons
company (johnson controls inc) went into reorganization.
Horrible hours
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ONFebruary 24, 2013
When working for Adecco I recieved no schedule, I had to call everyday for any hours at all and even then I was barely working. When I did work there was no idea how long I would be working. The job it self is ridiculously easy so long as you don't mind standing for long periods of time but you aren't treated well at all.
Pros
easy job, good people
Cons
bad hours, no schedule, bad management
The lively Work environment
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 15, 2014
The Management and staff we're extremely helpful and productive through out day day one. Our Cor-relationship with each other made it feel more at ease and it accompanied some fine hand picked people from every skill level.
Pros
short distance from home and lively work force.
Great Employer
Recruitment Specialist (9 month contract) (Former Employee) –  London, ONApril 13, 2015
Great Employer, excellent work atmosphere, great management, great culture, great place to work, gained lots of new skills, co-workers were friendly