Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

Great agency
Administrative Contractor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONSeptember 1, 2015
Very accommodating to preferred hours you would like to work, offers placements in reputable businesses, salaries are above most agencies, very friendly and helpful
You got to learn different trades
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton OntarioNovember 15, 2012
Depends on what factory you were in. I learn how to use different type of machine. Management seem very nice just to fill the quota. The co-workers in a factory can be nice unless you are slow at the job. The work can be back breaking and too many people to get to make friends. so many shift changes. You learn several different skills you might be able to use in another job.
Pros
you never know what type of work you will end up doing.
Cons
i can be very long hours
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
Pros
Get a job fast
Cons
Usually temporary contracts
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee) –  brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
representative show a complete lack of respect.
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJuly 12, 2015
I've been employed at Halla Climate Control for two and a half years, two years with IS2 Workforce Solutions, 5 month with Adecco. Since being with Adecco their representative have show little respect with numerous employes and has cut hours do to a call back.
Cons
little to no respect.
just a typical work place where everyone is expected to 80% finished his assigned job at the minimum
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 27, 2013
the work place environment is good and the management system is excellent except that workers dont feel their efforts and hardwork is never appreciated, not even a pat on the back. but for us co-workers we do have excellent camaraderie notwithstanding cultural and racial profiles.
Pros
everyone are friendly and helpful
Cons
no job security of tenure
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
work and pleasure go side by side
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 22, 2015
it is important to keep a balance between work and personal life. The hardest part of my work was working overnights.I worked as a telephone banking specialist
Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 23, 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management
Great Employer
Recruitment Specialist (9 month contract) (Former Employee) –  London, ONApril 13, 2015
Great Employer, excellent work atmosphere, great management, great culture, great place to work, gained lots of new skills, co-workers were friendly
Great working environment, with lots to learn along the way
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 31, 2012
Hard working, long hours, good pay. What i have learned from working there is to be on time, work hard and earn great pay and lots of experience from working at adecco
Pros
great hours
Cons
hard long work
Amazing
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 18, 2015
Amazing coworkers. Amazing experience. Amazing moral and environment.

I learned the determination this company has in assisting people who are in need of work. Their dedication is immaculate. They are able to screen candidates to find the perfect match for each individual client. It's no wonder they are number one. I am proud to have been a part of the team, even if for a small duration of time.
Pros
They do their best to assist people in finding work
Fun place to work
Assembly Work (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONOctober 3, 2013
Adecco c/o Johnson Controls Inc was a assembly line automotive feeder plant for GM. I worked in the overhead department doing four rotations, two on the line and two feeding the line.
I learned that I loved physically working compared to working in an office environment. The staff and management where great people in the overhead department. The hardest part of the job was when I started. It was physically demanding until I got in shape. The most enjoyable thing about this job was that you went to work you did your job and worked hard but there was no managerial stress.
Pros
great job!
Cons
company (johnson controls inc) went into reorganization.
The lively Work environment
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 15, 2014
The Management and staff we're extremely helpful and productive through out day day one. Our Cor-relationship with each other made it feel more at ease and it accompanied some fine hand picked people from every skill level.
Pros
short distance from home and lively work force.
Horrible hours
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ONFebruary 24, 2013
When working for Adecco I recieved no schedule, I had to call everyday for any hours at all and even then I was barely working. When I did work there was no idea how long I would be working. The job it self is ridiculously easy so long as you don't mind standing for long periods of time but you aren't treated well at all.
Pros
easy job, good people
Cons
bad hours, no schedule, bad management
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Pros
free coffee tea creme
Cons
over time
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Pros
Getting exposer to different companies
Cons
too many different places
Great company but with some drawbacks
Shipper/Order Picker and Housekeeping-On (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCJanuary 25, 2015
Great company but they don't offer the security in employment that I need. Three month contracts aren't as secure as I would like. Management and co-workers are great and accommodating. This is a better place for short-term employment, not so much for long-term.
Pros
keeps me busy
Cons
not a secure job
A busy workplace with great culture diversity
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2014
A typical work day at Adecco is busy but fun. they taught me that when you work together as a team with hard work, you can accomplish anything. The management at Adecco are kind and motivating. Co-workers are supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully finishing the number of units targeted for a shift after working hard. The challenging part of the job is everything is mostly at a fast pace.
Pros
everyone works together
Cons
not enough hours