Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

ok
To assist in assembly area and machine operator (Former Employee) –  torontoJanuary 4, 2015
ok
envirment was,nt that good but better
not enough salary
management was,nt that good
work and pleasure go side by side
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 22, 2015
it is important to keep a balance between work and personal life. The hardest part of my work was working overnights.I worked as a telephone banking specialist
Great company but with some drawbacks
Shipper/Order Picker and Housekeeping-On (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCJanuary 25, 2015
Great company but they don't offer the security in employment that I need. Three month contracts aren't as secure as I would like. Management and co-workers are great and accommodating. This is a better place for short-term employment, not so much for long-term.
Pros
keeps me busy
Cons
not a secure job
Rewarding job.
Contract Labourer work (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONDecember 3, 2012
Burnbrae was a great place to work. I learned how to work at a fast pace.The management when I was there was perfect.My co-workers were great.The hardest part of the job was making sure that I did not break eggs. The most enjoyable was working with people.
benefits
Cons
the smell some times
Temporary contract with flexible working conditions
Distribution Cost Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QCJune 11, 2013
I worked 5 years on the same temporary assignments, what lacked in job security was more than made up for with a flexible work schedule and great work athmosphere. Would highly recomend Adecco as an employer
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no job security or benefits
The lively Work environment
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 15, 2014
The Management and staff we're extremely helpful and productive through out day day one. Our Cor-relationship with each other made it feel more at ease and it accompanied some fine hand picked people from every skill level.
Pros
short distance from home and lively work force.
Cons
fun and easy going work conditions
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONApril 10, 2015
They are a very flexible employer and easy to fit in with co-workers. They provide a pleasant atmosphere to work in and are quite understanding.
Pros
work to your own schedule
Cons
no job security
Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 23, 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management
A busy workplace with great culture diversity
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2014
A typical work day at Adecco is busy but fun. they taught me that when you work together as a team with hard work, you can accomplish anything. The management at Adecco are kind and motivating. Co-workers are supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully finishing the number of units targeted for a shift after working hard. The challenging part of the job is everything is mostly at a fast pace.
Pros
everyone works together
Cons
not enough hours
Good place tro work. Loads of freight
Customer Service and Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  VariousAugust 29, 2014
The drivers were outstanding. Unfortunately the company closed after some thirty years in business.
Pros
good management
Cons
some long hours at times
Tedious job with no room for advancement
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONNovember 26, 2013
No room for advancement, "high school" type culture. Job is tedious, repetitive, and requires very little thought. Work schedule leaves little room for social life
Assemble Worker (Former Employee) –  Celestica, TorontoMarch 31, 2015
This company concerns about productivity. Management and Supervisor supervise frequently. Work environment is good.
Pros
Three break in 8 hour shift
Cons
N/A
Good clean, safe place to work,
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 23, 2012
Unsure about job security. Management was willing to see if you could do other jobs.
Pros
great cafertiria for workers to sit during breaks, workers were good to work with very helpful
Cons
long 12 hour shifts on very hot days.
Amazing
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 18, 2015
Amazing coworkers. Amazing experience. Amazing moral and environment.

I learned the determination this company has in assisting people who are in need of work. Their dedication is immaculate. They are able to screen candidates to find the perfect match for each individual client. It's no wonder they are number one. I am proud to have been a part of the team, even if for a small duration of time.
Pros
They do their best to assist people in finding work
Fun place to work
Assembly Work (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONOctober 3, 2013
Adecco c/o Johnson Controls Inc was a assembly line automotive feeder plant for GM. I worked in the overhead department doing four rotations, two on the line and two feeding the line.
I learned that I loved physically working compared to working in an office environment. The staff and management where great people in the overhead department. The hardest part of the job was when I started. It was physically demanding until I got in shape. The most enjoyable thing about this job was that you went to work you did your job and worked hard but there was no managerial stress.
Pros
great job!
Cons
company (johnson controls inc) went into reorganization.
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Pros
free coffee tea creme
Cons
over time
Job was nice.
Commercial Document (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2015
People are friendly and helpful. Staffs are open and understanding. Would like to work with them. They find a job that best suits your experience.
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Pros
Getting exposer to different companies
Cons
too many different places
Great people!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR - LOBLAW (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKMay 14, 2015
As temp agencies go, they are the best! They check in to see how you're doing, and will work to find the best fit for both the employee and the client.
Pros
Great introductions to a variety of companies.
Cons
too many temp positions
General labour-Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OnMay 1, 2014
Great people to work with. Need room more advancement. Management was easy to work with and talk to.