Adecco
3,548 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall experience is poor.
Coffee specialist . (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaMay 23, 2013
Pros: fast with responses.
Cons: lousy with dealing with customers needs.
I applied for a job through adecco hiring agency. They shortly called me for administrative assistant(temporary). When I told them that this was not the position I applied for, they said they had nothing available at the moment. Again I got a call back just a few minutes later telling that they came up with a match for my job application. I went through – more... the process of online testing, an interview, criminal record cheque and also took a void cheque. My next interview was with the guy whom I would be working with went well or so I thought . I knew everything about the job I was applying for, more so than him. He said he needed to interview or more person before making his decision, but that they do definately need a lot of help. Today adecco called me to let me know that I was not cut for the job? Adecco sure gives you the impression that you are hired and working for them, when in reality what is the point of hiring agencies. Good thing I didn't quit my day job. Also, when I asked if she ad any other job openings she said I would only qualify for forklift driver. WHAT? I passed all my testing and interviews with flying colours. I don't know a thing about driving a forklift nor have I in the past. And to top it all off when I applied for nespresso jobs I knew more about the job than the manager himself. – less
Enjoyed working
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 22, 2013
Pros: pizza party, chirtstmas party and barbecue party
Cons: overtime during peak season
I always did part time job, I have to leave my job due to my family responsibility like taking care of my kids, going to back home country as we are immigrants in Canada with out any support. I left many time and they lay off many but agency give me jobs back, which kept my hopes alive and I am Thankful to that.
Did packaging in lines
Solid team.
OnSite Manager, Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), TorontoMay 3, 2013
Adecco was really a training ground for me. I learned a great deal from the management group, and it allowed me to eventually move on to more senior positions.
very productive and fun place to work
Sr. UNIX ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Racine, WIMay 1, 2013
Pros: salary and health benefits
Adecco is a huge corporation with offices all over the world. Definitely a better place to work where you have flexibility to choose a job in different parts of the country or world.
At work place there was achievement recognition, get together and Pot luck Parties
Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 29, 2013
Pros: to manage time in a professional mannner
-Greetings, Cooperation at work place, Learning new things every day
-Learned how to be more and more professional
-Interaction with management and to know the company objectives
-To know how the colleagues becoming friendly and well wisher
-To face with new challenges and to contribute more for business
-To work without stress by creating a formal – more... but homely environment – less
Typical job agency
Various (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2013
Pros: many kinds of jobs
Cons: turnover rates are high
Typical job agency where work comes and goes, usually the people make working with them decent.
N/A
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 25, 2013
-Not enough work availabe for workers.
-Horrible customer service
-unreliable representives
not much to say as i didnt really deal with adecco much on site
shipper/receiver (Former Employee), ReginaMarch 13, 2013
adecco was alright to work for, fair treatment and someone came out to the job site to see how it was going and how we liked it and how it was working out
worst company ever, do not stand up for their staff, very rude people, your word means nothing.
slave driver (Former Employee), oshawa,ontarioMarch 11, 2013
Pros: getting paid ontime
Cons: worst company ever
Bunch of low life cheque eaters, wouldn't reccomend to anyone at all, rip you off, do not keep you updated, do not care about you at all
temp agency
Labourer (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMarch 6, 2013
Pros: temp work
Cons: temp work
temp agency. its not very fun working for them.i do not recommend it at all
Fun workplace with great people to work around
Filler (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 4, 2013
Pros: staggered scheduling, rewards
Cons: early start.
A typical day at work has me starting my shift at 5:45 with some stretches, then finding out what area I will be working into. Once I find that out then I sign in and select a stack of labels via voice pick working and get to work. I continue until my shift ends at 3:45. I've learned that I need to use my brain to make sure that I have the right product – more... and how much I need incase I need to ask for more.

Team Leads are great to work with and my co-workers are fun and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is making sure that I work safely as there could be many hazards in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers. – less
Horrible hours
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Trenton, ONFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: easy job, good people
Cons: bad hours, no schedule, bad management
When working for Adecco I recieved no schedule, I had to call everyday for any hours at all and even then I was barely working. When I did work there was no idea how long I would be working. The job it self is ridiculously easy so long as you don't mind standing for long periods of time but you aren't treated well at all.
i enjoyed working at my other job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), richmond b.c. replacement programFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: make sure that duties are finished for day
Cons: i like working overtime
keep myself busy, the time goes fast.
i have learned quite a lot going to different job sites
very good management
co-workers were great get along very well
there was no job tohard to handle, you have to know what's going on
the most enjoyable part of work is interacting with other employees
working as a team.
great company
Warehouse person (Former Employee), drew road brampton, ontarioJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: alot of overtime
Cons: lunch not paid
because of the recession they filed bankcruptcy and they dont exist anymore but they good to their workers
flexability
Data Entry (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: flexability
Cons: not a permant job
It is an placement agency. I have done many different types of positions with them.
Fun day at work
Warehouse operator (Current Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: increase productivity in the facility
Cons: little space to drop the pallets in front of the conveyor
Each days I am concurring with my co-workers to see who is going to pick more cases per day.
Sometimes I finished in 1st and others days I finished 2nd or 3rd place.
That motive us to work with minimal waste of time and productivity.
productive
Inspection final packaging (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: work overtime most days
good hours,learned to work fast and to be hardworking.Job was heavy and demanding but it feels good to have quality output
nil
general labourer/ valid fork lift license (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: a few breaks
Cons: long hrs
clean environment fun place to work, work along with machine operator making paper towels, co-workers they exercise patience.
enjoyable part vof job to see quality production, hardest part adjusting
and setting parts when there is a breakdown
Enjoy the flexibilty of working for Adecco for work and life balance.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: enjoy helping students to apply and pursue their dreams for college.
Cons: sometimes a language barrier.
Respond courteously and tactfully to all student applicants, high school counsellors, parents etc., customer service, telephone enquiries and data entry as required to complete on line ontario college applications.
Terrible Experience
Welder (Former Employee), Brockville, ONDecember 12, 2012
They take advantage of you and then kick you to the curb. Went on WSIB, they never cooperated fully, gave me the run around, tried to give guilt trips for me being on WSIB. When I was finally able to return to regular duties I was "laid off".

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more