Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

work and pleasure go side by side
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 22, 2015
it is important to keep a balance between work and personal life. The hardest part of my work was working overnights.I worked as a telephone banking specialist
Job was nice.
Commercial Document (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2015
People are friendly and helpful. Staffs are open and understanding. Would like to work with them. They find a job that best suits your experience.
representative show a complete lack of respect.
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJuly 12, 2015
I've been employed at Halla Climate Control for two and a half years, two years with IS2 Workforce Solutions, 5 month with Adecco. Since being with Adecco their representative have show little respect with numerous employes and has cut hours do to a call back.
Cons
little to no respect.
Salary is not enough for my family
Manual & Mechanical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2015
i worked in celestica under adecco agency. i have no problem with the company. it's just that I have 3 kids and my salary is not enough. there is no chance for increment.
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee) –  brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
Stressful
Client Service Representative/Reception (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2015
This is an employment placement agency and I didn't feel that they were working hard enough for me. Although I did have a few placements that were good placements.I was frustrated that the office did never seemed to be aware what was on their website and that to apply to the website you couldn't just tell your councillor you were working out of two locations. I found them very disjointed.
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
Pros
Get a job fast
Cons
Usually temporary contracts
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Pros
free coffee tea creme
Cons
over time
Productive and Interesting Co Workers and Other Plant Workers
Supervisor for 20 staff and co-ordinate work (Former Employee) –  Gateway Postal Facility Mississauga, OntarioJune 4, 2015
Daily plans were set by Canada Post and Canada Customs to process the international inbound mail with the floor workers I was responsible for guiding and instructing about the daily changes to the production objectives.
Co-workers were flexible and understanding of the changing environment and met the challenges with a great attitude to get the job done.
Co-ordinating with the two other parties to agree to meet all their objectives and goals was my challenge to ensure we all were on the same page and recognize all the new work involved and how to meet those goals with staffing and equipment provided.
I learned there is always another way to do something when others say there is only one way. There are usually three or more if you really think about what you want done.
Pros
Co-operative team and mature approach to work
Cons
Long hours and working many a statutory holiday
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
This would be a great company to work for is you enjoy a fast paced environment and interacting with lots of people. This is a very customer service based company as well.
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Great people!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR - LOBLAW (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKMay 14, 2015
As temp agencies go, they are the best! They check in to see how you're doing, and will work to find the best fit for both the employee and the client.
Pros
Great introductions to a variety of companies.
Cons
too many temp positions
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Pros
Getting exposer to different companies
Cons
too many different places
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
Unhappy
Temp (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMay 7, 2015
I did not like working at the placement I was put in. I got treated unfairly and with hardly any respect. I got blamed for products being broken or not made right and I wasn't even there when they where made.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no respect
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ONMay 6, 2015
I learned many skills working as a general labourer. I found the co-workers great. I found the enjoyable part with working with others.
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Warehouse Job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 26, 2015
Typical warehouse job, in which you spend 10 hours inside moving things from one location to another. There was a cafeteria.
Administrative Assistant positions
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  KanataApril 20, 2015
Good placement agency
Sent on various assignments
Administrative positions
Liked the variety of jobs
Busy positions
Co-workers varied by company so can't comment
Amazing
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 18, 2015
Amazing coworkers. Amazing experience. Amazing moral and environment.

I learned the determination this company has in assisting people who are in need of work. Their dedication is immaculate. They are able to screen candidates to find the perfect match for each individual client. It's no wonder they are number one. I am proud to have been a part of the team, even if for a small duration of time.
Pros
They do their best to assist people in finding work