Adecco
2,800 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nil
general labourer/ valid fork lift license (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: a few breaks
Cons: long hrs
clean environment fun place to work, work along with machine operator making paper towels, co-workers they exercise patience.
enjoyable part vof job to see quality production, hardest part adjusting
and setting parts when there is a breakdown
Enjoy the flexibilty of working for Adecco for work and life balance.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: enjoy helping students to apply and pursue their dreams for college.
Cons: sometimes a language barrier.
Respond courteously and tactfully to all student applicants, high school counsellors, parents etc., customer service, telephone enquiries and data entry as required to complete on line ontario college applications.
Terrible Experience
Welder (Former Employee), Brockville, ONDecember 12, 2012
They take advantage of you and then kick you to the curb. Went on WSIB, they never cooperated fully, gave me the run around, tried to give guilt trips for me being on WSIB. When I was finally able to return to regular duties I was "laid off".
Productive work place
Scholarship (Former Employee), Villena, SpainDecember 5, 2012
Coustomer service, it was the most important part of the job. We worked with people during all the day.
Rewarding job.
Contract Labourer work (Former Employee), Brockville, ONDecember 3, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: the smell some times
Burnbrae was a great place to work. I learned how to work at a fast pace.The management when I was there was perfect.My co-workers were great.The hardest part of the job was making sure that I did not break eggs. The most enjoyable was working with people.
You got to learn different trades
Factory worker (Former Employee), Hamilton OntarioNovember 15, 2012
Pros: you never know what type of work you will end up doing.
Cons: i can be very long hours
Depends on what factory you were in. I learn how to use different type of machine. Management seem very nice just to fill the quota. The co-workers in a factory can be nice unless you are slow at the job. The work can be back breaking and too many people to get to make friends. so many shift changes. You learn several different skills you might be able – more... to use in another job. – less
I have worked for them for 16 years and was able to gain 3 full time jobs.
DATA ENTRY / OFFICE SUPPORT / WAREHOUSE (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 14, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: not so much days of assignment.
Not so much permanent full time job opportunities anymore.
job
General Labour/ Order Filler (Current Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 5, 2012
Pros: bonus pay
Cons: long hours
its has good hours. long shifts around 10 hours a day but you only work 4 days a week. during the spring and summer time alots of overtime.
The factory is great
General Laborer (Current Employee), Proctor and GambleOctober 14, 2012
Pros: you learn new things
Cons: not enough hours
The job is great. I have Learned all the Labs in the plant. I am training as a line leader to be able to keep things running smoothly. I do packing stacking off club packs and help to organize lines
Nice working environment
Production Worker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2012
Pros: centralized aircon
Cons: no night premium
Currently assigned at Celestica International. What I liked working in this company is that they have centralized air conditioning system. People I am working with are nice and cooperative.
This company is an agency that finds you different jobs, nothing stable
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Pickering, ONOctober 1, 2012
Pros: not many pros at an agency
Cons: never new when you were going to get a call for work.
Where ever they sent you that day to work always different.
Learn Excel on computer and spread sheet, another job learn how to put together cellphone,
Management was ok .
Met different people at every job.
Learn how to adapt to another company and there ways of doing thing.
Different job different day..
Atypical Work day.
Contractor (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 23, 2012
A typical work day would be an 8:00-4:30.
I would have to check in with Security for pass and get escorted to my area when I arrive at work. Report to my work area where my supervisor will assign me my work for the day
Long Hours
Factory Team Member - Pre Production Shift 3 (Current Employee), London, ONSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: amazing hard working people... everyone of them
Cons: improper use of adapted methods
12 hour shifts 5 days on one week 2 days on the next week. Mid nights 6pm-6am.

Honestly, I absolutely love the people I work with and Brose can be a good company....

That being said, They are a very unorganized factory. I have high expectations of company's being organized and being able to train anyone new at a high level of information so they know – more... every aspect of their job and ways to improve. There is no communication there, improper use of all aspects to keep them organized and running smoothly... for ex. improper use of kanban, 5S , Heijunka, etc.

Now I will say that I understand not every factory has these methods to use and with that they have their own to learn, which I am excited to do. But I don't believe factory's should bring in the use of procedures if they are not going to use them properly and be 30,000 parts behind and 1.5 million in the whole due to scrap in 6 months. It's all because of them not using the methods they adapted properly. – less
Good salary benefits, every 3rd friday off, job security
Clerical (Various) (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONAugust 31, 2012
Pros: see my review
Cons: see my review
Excellent employer, good pay and benefits, unionized. On the downside, very political and legislative, (complicated --- too many forms), Upside of things, can be interesting, varied.
My colleagues .... some I still keep in touch with.
Great place to work for
Contractor/Employment Agency (Former Employee), Markham, ONAugust 14, 2012
Pros: reliable
I suggest anyone looking for employment to look here first. Very helpful and suffient
good work culture
coordinator (Current Employee), indiaJuly 30, 2012
Pros: extra bonus
Cons: 5 working days
good team work ability and support from sineour

i have learned work sharing and achivement
Good clean, safe place to work,
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 23, 2012
Pros: great cafertiria for workers to sit during breaks, workers were good to work with very helpful
Cons: long 12 hour shifts on very hot days.
Unsure about job security. Management was willing to see if you could do other jobs.
not eoungh work
Labourer & Warehouse (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 17, 2012
Cons: not eoungh hours
not worked addeco in awhile, still waiting for next assignment.
Productive. Fast paced environment
Temporary worker (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 9, 2012
Cons: rotational 8 hr. shifts
Productive fast paced work. In which I learned the importance of quality. Good management and great co-workers. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the pace. But i love the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Very supportive organization to those who wish to excel
Administrative Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Regina SKJuly 4, 2012
Pros: great support from staffing team
Cons: term employment with lower pay
Adecco is a very supportive organization to work for. They were always eager to support me and place me into positive work placements to fill the needs of the client organization.

About Adecco

Adecco S.A. is a human resources company, based in Glattbrugg near Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco employs 700,000 temporary workers – Read more