Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
This is an great agency to work for.
Light Labor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 8, 2015
Pros: The early morning hours was a benefit for me to complete the work early.
Cons: The workload became overloaded.
This was temporary job placement working as a swamper for a variety of industrial locations. The job was a learning experience with a wonderful staff to learn from.
Mail sorting plant
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCSeptember 23, 2015
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: low pay, no advancement
Letter and parcel handling, some data entry.

Good: Friendly co-workers, good work atmosphere.
Immediate superiors were easy to talk to.

Bad: Low pay.
depends on where your job placement is
Temp (Former Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 8, 2015
Pros: staff is awesome
Cons: some locations they send you too
very good temp agency but some of the job placements arent the best. but over all would recomend to anyone looking to get a quick job threw a temp agency.
Great agency
Administrative Contractor (Current Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 1, 2015
Very accommodating to preferred hours you would like to work, offers placements in reputable businesses, salaries are above most agencies, very friendly and helpful
N/A
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 24, 2015
Delivery mail and parcels .Fun work place with supportive management. Flexible hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Demanding Environment
Partnership Supervisor (Current Employee), MississaugaAugust 17, 2015
It's a demanding environment with few benefits available and very few opportunities for progress unless you are available to move around.
I learned how to pick and pack
General Labor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 10, 2015
I learned to pick and pack, scan variety of items, moved in fast pace, how to scan the items on the computer and put them on the pallet for shipping. Some of my co-workers were very helpfully and kind to me. The hardest part of this job I would say is finishing off someone else pick and pack because everyone did it differently so when I had to do it, it was difficult in some ways. At times it was fun when they put on the radio and some of the co-workers would sing alone or do a little dance that made me laugh or smile but music puts me in a good mood so i would say that was the fun part.
Great Sales Position
MDU Field Sales (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great compensation plan
Cons: Your Working Hours are undetermined and long
The Job Required me to go door to door in Multi Unit homes only ( apartment buildings). It wasn't always easy getting in but playing the numbers game with sales works if you work hard. I sold Internet TV Home Phone packages so almost anyone could have an interest. I also did road crews to neighboring towns that had never had Fiber Op and were about to be wired. Making it a very easy sales
great temp agency
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), belleville, ONJuly 31, 2015
Pros: full time hours
Cons: no benefits. temporary position
Adecco was very quick to place me with a great factory that fit my scheduling needs and salary requirement. They assisted me with any need i had and were great with providing detailed information.
work and pleasure go side by side
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Markham, ONJuly 22, 2015
it is important to keep a balance between work and personal life. The hardest part of my work was working overnights.I worked as a telephone banking specialist
Job was nice.
Commercial Document (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2015
People are friendly and helpful. Staffs are open and understanding. Would like to work with them. They find a job that best suits your experience.
representative show a complete lack of respect.
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Belleville, ONJuly 12, 2015
Cons: little to no respect.
I've been employed at Halla Climate Control for two and a half years, two years with IS2 Workforce Solutions, 5 month with Adecco. Since being with Adecco their representative have show little respect with numerous employes and has cut hours do to a call back.
Salary is not enough for my family
Manual & Mechanical Assembly (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2015
i worked in celestica under adecco agency. i have no problem with the company. it's just that I have 3 kids and my salary is not enough. there is no chance for increment.
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee), brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
Stressful
Client Service Representative/Reception (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2015
This is an employment placement agency and I didn't feel that they were working hard enough for me. Although I did have a few placements that were good placements.I was frustrated that the office did never seemed to be aware what was on their website and that to apply to the website you couldn't just tell your councillor you were working out of two locations. I found them very disjointed.
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
Pros: Get a job fast
Cons: Usually temporary contracts
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: free coffee tea creme
Cons: over time
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Productive and Interesting Co Workers and Other Plant Workers
Supervisor for 20 staff and co-ordinate work (Former Employee), Gateway Postal Facility Mississauga, OntarioJune 4, 2015
Pros: Co-operative team and mature approach to work
Cons: Long hours and working many a statutory holiday
Daily plans were set by Canada Post and Canada Customs to process the international inbound mail with the floor workers I was responsible for guiding and instructing about the daily changes to the production objectives.
Co-workers were flexible and understanding of the changing environment and met the challenges with a great attitude to get the job done.
Co-ordinating with the two other parties to agree to meet all their objectives and goals was my challenge to ensure we all were on the same page and recognize all the new work involved and how to meet those goals with staffing and equipment provided.
I learned there is always another way to do something when others say there is only one way. There are usually three or more if you really think about what you want done.
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
This would be a great company to work for is you enjoy a fast paced environment and interacting with lots of people. This is a very customer service based company as well.
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee), London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Links