Adecco Employee Reviews

They tell you how to vote on a great place to work survey.
Compliance Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2017
Some managers a lacking in people skills.

The work isn't hard but better training could be given.

The manager doesn't like to listen to her team.
Pros
nice people, pretty good environment
Cons
low pay, manager lacking in people skills
nice friendly co workers, fast paced environment
Logistics Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2017
i found this job to be very fast paced but i had easily adapted to this as all jobs are not easy. the only thing that i did not find appealing was that i had to wear a beard and hair net because we were dealing with cereal.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hairnets
Had a great experience in different field of job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2016
Everyday was new to me because of different jobs other than accounting. I learned many new skills. This is an employment agency which provides skilled labour to the needed employers. The staff's are very co-operative, understanding, helpful and it was very nice working with them.
Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON17 June 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."
Excellent colleagues, work, and working environment
Key box programmer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2016
Real Estate key box programming was very easy work to do with colleagues. I had great time working for Adecco company. The colleagues were also very nice and supportive.
Pros
supportive work environment
Cons
temporary jobs
Temp agency
Varied (Former Employee) –  varied31 October 2016
Typical temp agency. Had a few different assignments, some were pretty good. The pay was ok. I am currently just off on mat leave but I will sign back up when I am ready to go back to work
great place to work
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 October 2016
always have great jobs when they call,
with decent pay
great staff
enjoyed it because they are fast paced environments
great locations
numerous locations
co workers were usually pretty good
Pros
flexible, great hours
Cons
no free lunches
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON14 March 2016
Overall it is a good place to work, great people, salary is good with benefits and bonuses, management is excellent at my location
fun to work with
more to learn
nice time schedule
considerate
this opinion is until 2009..i don't know now, I can not tell of course
Pros
free party
Cons
nothing i can see
Good company to work for, Adecco supported Win4Youth
Corporate Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2013
A typical day at Adecco, making collection calls which were part of my portfolio and customer service support for our branches. We had a good management team, which we worked very close with and assisted us if we incurred any problems. I worked well with my co-workers within my team and in other departments. The only difficult part of my job was if I had a client that had cash flow problems and we were working very close with them to arrange a payment plan. We are always working very hard to keep our DSO down. The most enjoyable part of my job was calling clients, as I built good relationships with them.
Pros
Adecco supported Win4Youth, enjoyed the different events we had to raise money for them
Great agency, very supportive
AMS Case Manager, contract at Manulife (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 July 2016
Adecco contacted me and made me aware of the position of Case Manager which was unknown to me and led to a great work experience at Manulife. I felt valued and respected as a professional with Adecco.
"Spider" is the job title
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 June 2016
typical day was a lot of walking, never really stood still. constantly feeding lines the components they need to keep running. learned how to run assembly machines using drivers safely and some robots. The hardest part of the day is the heat and constantly pushing, pulling, and lift some heavy objects. Best part is the work itself, very demanding on a typical day and thee people are great to work with.
Pros
busy work, good team work and people
Cons
temporary
Enjoy working for the company.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 September 2016
Co-workers are fun to work with. Most days are filling boxes and packing them onto pallets. Hardest part of the job is the standing in position for a period of time.
Productive work places
Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON10 April 2016
Co-workers were easy to get along with. Typical work days were 8hrs with lunch and breaks paid for. Was great working for the company.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours, Factory work
good jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 April 2016
don't seem to work hard enough to find work for people.they do provide good pay though.Some staff are nice but some aren't.
Pros
good pay
Cons
say they want us to work.but don't call very often.
easying going
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON15 June 2016
The job that I had at Adecco was east to do at all points of the job. The staff I worked with taught me what to do if I never done it before. I worked all shifts besides mine to earn some extra pay or to get the hours I missed for being sick
Pros
made a bunch of new friends
Cons
sometimes the line would go into the next shift
Productive workplace
Recruitment and Staffing Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 March 2016
I learned a lot about time management and how to work well with both clients and co workers on my team. In my time at Adecco I realized that being in an office work environment is not for me.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Office environment
They dont care
Staffing coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON29 June 2016
they don't care about the employees just getting the jobs filled. Manager is more about being friends and gossiping about the fellow employees so she is liked not a good place
Employment agency hiring for placement workers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 May 2016
Because I was employed through the agency, I had to adapt to which ever work place I was sent to. In a way that helped with my multitasking skills especially since because it was placement work, I was never at one job location for more than one full week.
Great Sales Position
MDU Field Sales (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB3 August 2015
The Job Required me to go door to door in Multi Unit homes only ( apartment buildings). It wasn't always easy getting in but playing the numbers game with sales works if you work hard. I sold Internet TV Home Phone packages so almost anyone could have an interest. I also did road crews to neighboring towns that had never had Fiber Op and were about to be wired. Making it a very easy sales
Pros
Great compensation plan
Cons
Your Working Hours are undetermined and long