Adecco Employee Reviews

They tell you how to vote on a great place to work survey.
Compliance Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2017
Some managers a lacking in people skills.

The work isn't hard but better training could be given.

The manager doesn't like to listen to her team.
Pros
nice people, pretty good environment
Cons
low pay, manager lacking in people skills
nice friendly co workers, fast paced environment
Logistics Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2017
i found this job to be very fast paced but i had easily adapted to this as all jobs are not easy. the only thing that i did not find appealing was that i had to wear a beard and hair net because we were dealing with cereal.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hairnets
Very very good
Manutentional work (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC22 March 2017
Well it was only a sesonnal work in the epoxy departement for only one summer i was alway on time at work the atmosphere was just perfect The money and living condition was very good
awful place to work
Temporary- Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 March 2017
they just dont appreciate each employee because it is a temporary employment agency so they just care about the money they make off of all their employees. more employees more money
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad people
Fun and productive workplace
Seasonal associate employee - VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 May 2016
My typical day of work was to help and assist customers and chat with them about the show. I learned so much from this experience, I learned how to do simple bartender jobs such as pouring beers, wines, champagne and mixing simple drinks. The management was very understanding and adapted to every single situation accordingly. My coworkers were amazing, they were from all over the world. The hardest part of my job was to see them leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with so many awesome people.
Pros
Seeing the show
Cons
Not enough time in Calgary
Customer service
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 March 2017
Great People
Friendly
Well Mannered
Very Caring
Honest
Generous
They always call to check on the clients even if they aren't working at the moment
Don't work here if you like a work-life balance
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 July 2016
I worked basic production - building products, training others, filling out paperwork. The job itself was fine, it was having to deal with Adecco which was the worst. Don't go through the Belleville/Trenton branch if you expect any respect, or even getting paid. I worked there since last year, and not once did I get paid for a holiday. I worked Monday-Thursday every week (I worked afternoon shifts and had class through the day on Fridays), which they agreed to. When I called and asked them what was up, they said they would look into it. Their response was that they schedule me Monday-Friday and I never showed up for my Friday shift so I won't get paid. I've just filed a claim, so we'll see if I ever get anything out of it.
Pros
The client I worked for was decent, met some great people
Cons
Having to deal with Adecco and their incompetency
Didn't even have job yet
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON28 March 2017
Adecco is a SCAM . I wasn't even signed up and they want my banking information . So be careful with Adecco out of Burlington . I say they are a big SCAM!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Great place.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2017
Best Temp agency in Oshawa. Will find you work quickly and work with your transportation needs. Use them if you need work. Great people as well. Love it.
Had a great experience in different field of job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2016
Everyday was new to me because of different jobs other than accounting. I learned many new skills. This is an employment agency which provides skilled labour to the needed employers. The staff's are very co-operative, understanding, helpful and it was very nice working with them.
Temp agency
Varied (Former Employee) –  varied31 October 2016
Typical temp agency. Had a few different assignments, some were pretty good. The pay was ok. I am currently just off on mat leave but I will sign back up when I am ready to go back to work
Good company to work for, Adecco supported Win4Youth
Corporate Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2013
A typical day at Adecco, making collection calls which were part of my portfolio and customer service support for our branches. We had a good management team, which we worked very close with and assisted us if we incurred any problems. I worked well with my co-workers within my team and in other departments. The only difficult part of my job was if I had a client that had cash flow problems and we were working very close with them to arrange a payment plan. We are always working very hard to keep our DSO down. The most enjoyable part of my job was calling clients, as I built good relationships with them.
Pros
Adecco supported Win4Youth, enjoyed the different events we had to raise money for them
Excellent colleagues, work, and working environment
Key box programmer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2016
Real Estate key box programming was very easy work to do with colleagues. I had great time working for Adecco company. The colleagues were also very nice and supportive.
Pros
supportive work environment
Cons
temporary jobs
great place to work
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 October 2016
always have great jobs when they call,
with decent pay
great staff
enjoyed it because they are fast paced environments
great locations
numerous locations
co workers were usually pretty good
Pros
flexible, great hours
Cons
no free lunches
Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON17 June 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."
fun to work with
more to learn
nice time schedule
considerate
this opinion is until 2009..i don't know now, I can not tell of course
Pros
free party
Cons
nothing i can see
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON14 March 2016
Overall it is a good place to work, great people, salary is good with benefits and bonuses, management is excellent at my location
Great agency, very supportive
AMS Case Manager, contract at Manulife (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 July 2016
Adecco contacted me and made me aware of the position of Case Manager which was unknown to me and led to a great work experience at Manulife. I felt valued and respected as a professional with Adecco.
Enjoy working for the company.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 September 2016
Co-workers are fun to work with. Most days are filling boxes and packing them onto pallets. Hardest part of the job is the standing in position for a period of time.
"Spider" is the job title
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 June 2016
typical day was a lot of walking, never really stood still. constantly feeding lines the components they need to keep running. learned how to run assembly machines using drivers safely and some robots. The hardest part of the day is the heat and constantly pushing, pulling, and lift some heavy objects. Best part is the work itself, very demanding on a typical day and thee people are great to work with.
Pros
busy work, good team work and people
Cons
temporary