Adecco Employee Reviews

easying going
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON15 June 2016
The job that I had at Adecco was east to do at all points of the job. The staff I worked with taught me what to do if I never done it before. I worked all shifts besides mine to earn some extra pay or to get the hours I missed for being sick
Pros
made a bunch of new friends
Cons
sometimes the line would go into the next shift
Great Global company
Branch, Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2016
Hectic, lots of perk and benefits, lots of upward movement.
Company runs very lean. Lots of hours, dealing with many people everyday, never the same day twice.
Pros
Global company
Cons
Lots of hours
Fun and productive workplace
Seasonal associate employee - VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 May 2016
My typical day of work was to help and assist customers and chat with them about the show. I learned so much from this experience, I learned how to do simple bartender jobs such as pouring beers, wines, champagne and mixing simple drinks. The management was very understanding and adapted to every single situation accordingly. My coworkers were amazing, they were from all over the world. The hardest part of my job was to see them leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with so many awesome people.
Pros
Seeing the show
Cons
Not enough time in Calgary
Great agency, very supportive
AMS Case Manager, contract at Manulife (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 July 2016
Adecco contacted me and made me aware of the position of Case Manager which was unknown to me and led to a great work experience at Manulife. I felt valued and respected as a professional with Adecco.
Enjoy working for the company.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 September 2016
Co-workers are fun to work with. Most days are filling boxes and packing them onto pallets. Hardest part of the job is the standing in position for a period of time.
Job agency
Laborer and Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton28 October 2016
Like all agencies it hard to get on full time with assigned employer.
Rate of pay and benefits are not great.
Training is limited on assignments.
Productivity
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2016
Adecco aims for effective and efficient employees to achieve the maximum benefits and production for the company. Excellence is the key.
Employment agency hiring for placement workers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 May 2016
Because I was employed through the agency, I had to adapt to which ever work place I was sent to. In a way that helped with my multitasking skills especially since because it was placement work, I was never at one job location for more than one full week.
Enjoyable environment
Sorter/Carrier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 April 2016
Sorting and Delivering mail all over Edmonton, St Albert and Sherwood Park.
All the different locations of the above areas.
Excellent to work with.
Worked well in a team environment.
That being a postal worker is not as easy as people think it is.
Being out on the road all day
Pros
Flexible work enviroment
Cons
When the was shortage of work
They dont care
Staffing coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON29 June 2016
they don't care about the employees just getting the jobs filled. Manager is more about being friends and gossiping about the fellow employees so she is liked not a good place
they where good to work with
Technician II (cleaning line) (Former Employee) –  Slemon Park, PE7 March 2016
I only work with them remotely.. contact was done by email or phone. They where help when I had questions.

I work contract at a different company, so I can only comment on my actual work location..

I can some experience so as to use this experience to gain more as a technicina
Pros
They were very helpfull when I needed it
Cons
responce time could have been faster
I worked
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 March 2016
It was a job. Much like every other job. People are delusional if they think in this economic climate that they can have any form of job satisfaction. It was a temporary labour position, I took it cause it's hard to get any employment. It was a job. I worked at it. I did well. They asked me back and gave me consistent work.
Pros
Pay. Different each day. A job.
Cons
Casual. Hard to get a reference.
Fun place to work with very interesting people and hard working people
TRS Compents (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 June 2016
At first it seemed overwhelming seeing all these people hammering away wondering when and how long it would take to catch up to there speed. Only to find out most people have only been there a couple months to weeks or have been there for years and even decades. The thing nobodys tell you is the turnover rate being there only a week i have seen 6 new people come and go. And theres a reason this job is mindless physical labour , most of the job is simply lining things up and matching numbers no real hard mathematical equations to figure out or to cut . It's all done ahead of time by machines so you just hammer away. The people are what make it do able everybody is welcoming but standoffish because people don't last but the long hours and physical harm plus the brown stuff you cough up from all the wood and metal particles isn't worth it unless you have a family to support or need money fast.
Pros
Tons of hours, the co workers, wage increase
Cons
Long hours, no training what so ever, no work / social life balance or any balance ( youll be to tired)
didnt care about it
Associate (Former Employee) –  1600 Steeles Ave West Unit 30 Vaughan,6 May 2016
I was tired of lifting boxes and moving things in dusty factories with generally older people. I was bored and wanted to hurry up and leave everyday and I didn't care about the worked even though I did it well.
Pros
ok boss
Cons
moving boxes for 7 hours
My employment with this company provided me with a multitude of employment skills.
Administrative Assistant (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON18 February 2016
Work performance varied on a daily basis, which I enjoyed tremendously.

My co-worker always shared valuable employment knowledge and skills with me.

Placement in various contracted positions allowed me to gain skills to work in a large variety of work environments.

The hardest part of my employment with this company was the office closure ending my position.

There isn't anything I did not enjoy while employed with this company.
Pros
Leaning a large variety of employement skills.
Cons
Office closure.
A great plave to work.
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON6 June 2016
All of the people are very kind and accepting to new comers. They train you well, and if you have any questions they are quick to answer.
Pros
full time hours
Cons
no bennifits
Personable and professional Recruiters.
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON4 May 2016
Excellent Employment Agency. They sent me on an assignment where I picked up new skills and industry knowledge. i recommend Adecco for anyone in search of employment.
Good company to work for and gain experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2016
Good company to work for and gain experience.
Management provides flexibility to provide good work/life balance.
They also take care of Social Responsibility which is great to see.

Most Enjoyable part of job: Providing advancement opportunities to job seekers with some of the best companies in the world.
Pros
Gaining Experience
Cons
Advancement opportunities are few.
Mind Numbing Work
Temporary contract worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 March 2016
Frequently found myself in positions that were unbearable for extended periods of time. hated what they were giving me and what they were giving me was always the same type of work, i expected hard work, not boring repetitive jobs meant for a robot.
Productive workplace
Recruitment and Staffing Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 March 2016
I learned a lot about time management and how to work well with both clients and co workers on my team. In my time at Adecco I realized that being in an office work environment is not for me.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Office environment