Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and good work enviorment
Record Management / Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 13, 2016
I find my day zips by very quickly due to they type of work I do.

I have the opportunity to do a variety of jobs each day so I never get bored.
Time consuming but fun
Laborer (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 29, 2015
Pros: Be able to adapt quickly, a lot of people wanted my help
Cons: Sometimes line leaders would ask for help with overtime and then they'd disappear
A typical day would be clocking in before 7 am. Start the day by helping line workers make products and once enough products are made, packaging would commence. I would also help receive products from trucks as well as do some inventory or help on special products/projects.
Good working atmosphere and lots of learning.
Partnership Coordinator (Current Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 10, 2015
It's a pleasure of work with Adecco. Worked in several domains and learned a lot about employment prcedures, employee relations and recruitment procedures. Mostly worked as an onsite (Partnership Coordinator) attendance, payroll and health & safety concerns were common practices.
Excellent work environment
recruiter (Current Employee), Downtown TorontoDecember 1, 2015
Absolute pleasure working with the team of Adecco. Excellent corporate environment and amazing place to learn new techniques on recruitment industry
Accommodating Agents, professional environment
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2015
I enjoyed working for Adecco, they frequently found me work in the Clerical/Administration Field and never asked for more than I could give. Thorough testing was done to determine skill level of all applicants
Job Agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 23, 2015
Great agency o work with. They are quick at finding individuals work and in many cases it can lead to long term, permananet work.
Its okay
Seasonal Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 20, 2015
Great place to gain experience, gives you insight on how the staffing industry works. A little too much estrogen in that workplace, needs more males.
employment agency
Splicer/Solderer (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 17, 2015
different people, different jobs, not long enough contracts, no raises, enjoy the variety of work, multicultural facility, new facility
great jobs
Labourer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 17, 2015
All of the jobs I worked at was fun to work at and enjoyed. The management are great. The only problem I have they do not keep me working.I need to work 40 hrs week as I have a 11 year child. I am looking for full time work with good wages.
great work etiques,new system get paid .management great ,co-workers willing and able ,the hardest part was going home at night,the best part was atta
Agent de crédit sénior (Former Employee), Longeuil QuebecNovember 12, 2015
The experience workig with them was very good all needs were given to attain what I needed to in the position I learned a lot.
Temp job assignments.
General Labour Associate (Former Employee), Regina, SKNovember 7, 2015
Temporary job assignments linked by Adecco are always good source of income while waiting for something better. They provide quality training that prepares you for the job.
My favorite job
manual Prepping (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 29, 2015
Pros: worked iwth multi cultural
Cons: contractual work
I able to practice time management to finished the product on time.
And able to know the multi cultural environment at work,
Work seriously, management practices, good.
Solder/Rework (Former Employee), BreconRidge CorporationOctober 22, 2015
Because work through Adecco to BreconRidge Corporation, BreconRidge Corporation is Sanmina-SCI bought.

So the overall feeling should Sanmina-SCI is the same. Is a great company, management needs to be strengthened.

It must be emphasized that for the employees of Adecco management is very good.
Call center, customer service
Call center (Current Employee), London, ONOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Great incentives
Cons: Sitting and being infront of a computer all day
Taking customer service calls to assist with any issues that may have occurred, ordering items and creating new accounts for new customers.
I have learned that there are more issues within the on-line orders than I could have imagined and dealt with many interesting people, to say the least.
I believe that Bradford is under good management and will only continue to strive.
My co-workers are also friendly and great to work with.
The hardest part of the job is sitting in front of a computer, as I am a very active person.
I would sat the most enjoyable part of my job are my co-workers and the fun incentives we have for doing a job well done!
adecco
General laborer (Former Employee), victoria b.cOctober 19, 2015
Pros: decent pay, flexible work hours
Cons: contract terms
great people to work for flexible work terms, decent pay.very friendly staff. if i could take the same kind of work i was doing for them i would definitely return to working for their organization.
Generally normal
Temporary Contract Employee (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 18, 2015
This was also a part time job and I worked at different locations at short intervals. However, on the whole is was good. The most enjoyable aspect of it was it was flexible.
unproductive
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONOctober 13, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: bad management, long hours, bad workplace
i didnt like it and it wasnt what they had told me it was gunna be i couldnt understand anyone and theres no work except watching a machine
This is an great agency to work for.
Light Labor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 8, 2015
Pros: The early morning hours was a benefit for me to complete the work early.
Cons: The workload became overloaded.
This was temporary job placement working as a swamper for a variety of industrial locations. The job was a learning experience with a wonderful staff to learn from.
Mail sorting plant
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCSeptember 23, 2015
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: low pay, no advancement
Letter and parcel handling, some data entry.

Good: Friendly co-workers, good work atmosphere.
Immediate superiors were easy to talk to.

Bad: Low pay.
depends on where your job placement is
Temp (Former Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 8, 2015
Pros: staff is awesome
Cons: some locations they send you too
very good temp agency but some of the job placements arent the best. but over all would recomend to anyone looking to get a quick job threw a temp agency.
Links