Adecco Employee Review

Productive, safe, and fun work environment
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA5 May 2014
My work is from 6:00AM to 2:30PM at Google. My work was to scan the book. I learned safety in work environment and that is one of the most important things at Lam Research.

I am a fast learner and self-motivated. I pay attention to detail and make sure tasks finish on time. I am organized. I also get along with others well so working in teams are great.
Pros
Free breakfasts, free lunches and free milk, sodas, tea, and coffee.
Cons
Temporary job.

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

decent company to work for
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 November 2017
Adecco was a great agency to work with, my employment assistant did wonderful at finding me temp office jobs. Ask and you shall receive. I told her what i was looking for and my pay range and she complied. It was a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at some great companies as well as collect some good references along the way.
Easy to find work, poor pay and duties
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 November 2017
You are the bottom of the totem pole wherever you work as you are seen as extremely expendable and just used to perform menial tasks. If you have no previous work experience it can help you get some other than that if you can find your own work yourself you will be better for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.