Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

Salary is not enough for my family
Manual & Mechanical Assembly (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2015
i worked in celestica under adecco agency. i have no problem with the company. it's just that I have 3 kids and my salary is not enough. there is no chance for increment.
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee), brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
Stressful
Client Service Representative/Reception (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2015
This is an employment placement agency and I didn't feel that they were working hard enough for me. Although I did have a few placements that were good placements.I was frustrated that the office did never seemed to be aware what was on their website and that to apply to the website you couldn't just tell your councillor you were working out of two locations. I found them very disjointed.
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
Pros: Get a job fast
Cons: Usually temporary contracts
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: free coffee tea creme
Cons: over time
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
This would be a great company to work for is you enjoy a fast paced environment and interacting with lots of people. This is a very customer service based company as well.
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee), London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Great people!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR - LOBLAW (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great introductions to a variety of companies.
Cons: too many temp positions
As temp agencies go, they are the best! They check in to see how you're doing, and will work to find the best fit for both the employee and the client.
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee), Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: Getting exposer to different companies
Cons: too many different places
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
Unhappy
Temp (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no respect
I did not like working at the placement I was put in. I got treated unfairly and with hardly any respect. I got blamed for products being broken or not made right and I wasn't even there when they where made.
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Warehouse Job
Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 26, 2015
Typical warehouse job, in which you spend 10 hours inside moving things from one location to another. There was a cafeteria.
Amazing
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 18, 2015
Pros: They do their best to assist people in finding work
Amazing coworkers. Amazing experience. Amazing moral and environment.

I learned the determination this company has in assisting people who are in need of work. Their dedication is immaculate. They are able to screen candidates to find the perfect match for each individual client. It's no wonder they are number one. I am proud to have been a part of the team, even if for a small duration of time.
Very Team Oriented Place
Temporary Positions at TD Bank (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 16, 2015
Temporary assignments through an Temporary Agency. Gives you a chance to work with different individuals. A lot of Customer Service Experience.
Great Employer
Recruitment Specialist (9 month contract) (Former Employee), London, ONApril 13, 2015
Great Employer, excellent work atmosphere, great management, great culture, great place to work, gained lots of new skills, co-workers were friendly
fun and easy going work conditions
Receptionist (Current Employee), Kanata, ONApril 10, 2015
Pros: work to your own schedule
Cons: no job security
They are a very flexible employer and easy to fit in with co-workers. They provide a pleasant atmosphere to work in and are quite understanding.
Shipping, helpful co-workers
Shipper (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: long hours
Loaded product into trailers, repetitive. Lots of hours, good to buckle down and grind for a summer. However i wouldn't do it year round. Management were understanding, sometimes over-bearing but knew how to get the job done.
Hardest part of the job was definitely dealing with how dirty the trailers were and the heavy lifting. Made a lot of long lasting friendships there and helped me to learn how to deal with jobs that require long hours.
Fast paced and unreliable
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: Independent work environement
Cons: Lack of organization
Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest experience with Adecco to the lack of organization in regards to the work schedule.
Assemble Worker (Former Employee), Celestica, TorontoMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Three break in 8 hour shift
Cons: N/A
This company concerns about productivity. Management and Supervisor supervise frequently. Work environment is good.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more