Adecco Employee Reviews

Placement Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS7 September 2016
Good company to deal with. Quick with finding me a contract to permanent position in accounts payable, administrative assistant, billing payroll and data entry unfortunately the position did not become permanent.
Pros
good company to deal with
Cons
No benefits
Great Global company
Branch, Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2016
Hectic, lots of perk and benefits, lots of upward movement.
Company runs very lean. Lots of hours, dealing with many people everyday, never the same day twice.
Pros
Global company
Cons
Lots of hours
Job agency
Laborer and Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton28 October 2016
Like all agencies it hard to get on full time with assigned employer.
Rate of pay and benefits are not great.
Training is limited on assignments.
Productivity
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2016
Adecco aims for effective and efficient employees to achieve the maximum benefits and production for the company. Excellence is the key.
Great place for temp work :)
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 May 2016
A typical day at work consisted of going in, and doing what I was assigned. For a good few weeks my section was wiping down parts before doing what we were supposed to be, which were building pieces of cars. I learned a lot about car manufacturing and how to inspect the pieces before they can be shipped off. The management were all great, friendly, and helpful whenever they could be. My coworkers were all great, friendly, and more than willing to land a hand where possible. The hardest part was the bending over and over that I had to do to get the pieces. the most enjoyable was that I met alot of amazing people.
Pros
Good environment, friendly people, fast to find work
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON14 March 2016
Overall it is a good place to work, great people, salary is good with benefits and bonuses, management is excellent at my location
Fun place to work with very interesting people and hard working people
TRS Compents (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 June 2016
At first it seemed overwhelming seeing all these people hammering away wondering when and how long it would take to catch up to there speed. Only to find out most people have only been there a couple months to weeks or have been there for years and even decades. The thing nobodys tell you is the turnover rate being there only a week i have seen 6 new people come and go. And theres a reason this job is mindless physical labour , most of the job is simply lining things up and matching numbers no real hard mathematical equations to figure out or to cut . It's all done ahead of time by machines so you just hammer away. The people are what make it do able everybody is welcoming but standoffish because people don't last but the long hours and physical harm plus the brown stuff you cough up from all the wood and metal particles isn't worth it unless you have a family to support or need money fast.
Pros
Tons of hours, the co workers, wage increase
Cons
Long hours, no training what so ever, no work / social life balance or any balance ( youll be to tired)
busy and productive workplace with a very multicultured environment
hand packaging assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 September 2016
i learned a lot about the general work done within a warehouse from here like reading codes for packages and wrapping the packages to be sent. also people were very understanding about mistakes that were made while learning the basics of the job
Pros
easy to follow instructions, and straight forward work
Cons
productive, team work and efficient management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK15 October 2016
1) full of activities
2) team work and new ways of solving customers problems
3) our management is sympathetic and efficient
4) my co-workers are very helpful and customer-centric
5) meeting and transacting with different customers with different personal issues
6) still with customers because i have the opportunity to proffer solutions to their problems
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
longer hours
Don't work here if you like a work-life balance
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 July 2016
I worked basic production - building products, training others, filling out paperwork. The job itself was fine, it was having to deal with Adecco which was the worst. Don't go through the Belleville/Trenton branch if you expect any respect, or even getting paid. I worked there since last year, and not once did I get paid for a holiday. I worked Monday-Thursday every week (I worked afternoon shifts and had class through the day on Fridays), which they agreed to. When I called and asked them what was up, they said they would look into it. Their response was that they schedule me Monday-Friday and I never showed up for my Friday shift so I won't get paid. I've just filed a claim, so we'll see if I ever get anything out of it.
Pros
The client I worked for was decent, met some great people
Cons
Having to deal with Adecco and their incompetency
productive and fun
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 October 2016
very loud environment, you were never alone, you were always working in teams or groups to get things done faster, i got to meet alot of new cultures and learn about there background, consistant breaks, and my favourite part of the job is always being surrounded by amazing people weather its on the line, in the caff or the break room.
Pros
workers benifit from the sales
Cons
only working 8-12 hour shifts
production
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 December 2016
It was a great and comfortable atmosphere, I had a lot of fun and experience with fellow workers. I enjoyed stain in the lunch room, and learning the system by carts, boxes,and shipping containers to be shipped.
Pros
lunch
Cons
productive, lots of work to do
team member as well as individually (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2016
Good place and friendly environment to work in. Learned a lot from co-workers and the management at the offices are amazing. Hours were good but hired too many people and there was less work to do resulting in going home 2-3h earlier than scheduled.
Fun and productive workplace
Seasonal associate employee - VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 May 2016
My typical day of work was to help and assist customers and chat with them about the show. I learned so much from this experience, I learned how to do simple bartender jobs such as pouring beers, wines, champagne and mixing simple drinks. The management was very understanding and adapted to every single situation accordingly. My coworkers were amazing, they were from all over the world. The hardest part of my job was to see them leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with so many awesome people.
Pros
Seeing the show
Cons
Not enough time in Calgary
Good company to work for and gain experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2016
Good company to work for and gain experience.
Management provides flexibility to provide good work/life balance.
They also take care of Social Responsibility which is great to see.

Most Enjoyable part of job: Providing advancement opportunities to job seekers with some of the best companies in the world.
Pros
Gaining Experience
Cons
Advancement opportunities are few.
Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON17 June 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."
Productive work places
Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON10 April 2016
Co-workers were easy to get along with. Typical work days were 8hrs with lunch and breaks paid for. Was great working for the company.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours, Factory work
Had a great experience in different field of job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2016
Everyday was new to me because of different jobs other than accounting. I learned many new skills. This is an employment agency which provides skilled labour to the needed employers. The staff's are very co-operative, understanding, helpful and it was very nice working with them.
Great Sales Position
MDU Field Sales (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB3 August 2015
The Job Required me to go door to door in Multi Unit homes only ( apartment buildings). It wasn't always easy getting in but playing the numbers game with sales works if you work hard. I sold Internet TV Home Phone packages so almost anyone could have an interest. I also did road crews to neighboring towns that had never had Fiber Op and were about to be wired. Making it a very easy sales
Pros
Great compensation plan
Cons
Your Working Hours are undetermined and long
great place to work
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 October 2016
always have great jobs when they call,
with decent pay
great staff
enjoyed it because they are fast paced environments
great locations
numerous locations
co workers were usually pretty good
Pros
flexible, great hours
Cons
no free lunches