Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONJune 17, 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."
"Spider" is the job title
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 17, 2016
typical day was a lot of walking, never really stood still. constantly feeding lines the components they need to keep running. learned how to run assembly machines using drivers safely and some robots. The hardest part of the day is the heat and constantly pushing, pulling, and lift some heavy objects. Best part is the work itself, very demanding on a typical day and thee people are great to work with.
Pros
busy work, good team work and people
Cons
temporary
Fun place to work with very interesting people and hard working people
TRS Compents (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 16, 2016
At first it seemed overwhelming seeing all these people hammering away wondering when and how long it would take to catch up to there speed. Only to find out most people have only been there a couple months to weeks or have been there for years and even decades. The thing nobodys tell you is the turnover rate being there only a week i have seen 6 new people come and go. And theres a reason this job is mindless physical labour , most of the job is simply lining things up and matching numbers no real hard mathematical equations to figure out or to cut . It's all done ahead of time by machines so you just hammer away. The people are what make it do able everybody is welcoming but standoffish because people don't last but the long hours and physical harm plus the brown stuff you cough up from all the wood and metal particles isn't worth it unless you have a family to support or need money fast.
Pros
Tons of hours, the co workers, wage increase
Cons
Long hours, no training what so ever, no work / social life balance or any balance ( youll be to tired)
easying going
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 15, 2016
The job that I had at Adecco was east to do at all points of the job. The staff I worked with taught me what to do if I never done it before. I worked all shifts besides mine to earn some extra pay or to get the hours I missed for being sick
Pros
made a bunch of new friends
Cons
sometimes the line would go into the next shift
A great plave to work.
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONJune 6, 2016
All of the people are very kind and accepting to new comers. They train you well, and if you have any questions they are quick to answer.
Pros
full time hours
Cons
no bennifits
Employment agency hiring for placement workers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONMay 31, 2016
Because I was employed through the agency, I had to adapt to which ever work place I was sent to. In a way that helped with my multitasking skills especially since because it was placement work, I was never at one job location for more than one full week.
Great place for temp work :)
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 17, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of going in, and doing what I was assigned. For a good few weeks my section was wiping down parts before doing what we were supposed to be, which were building pieces of cars. I learned a lot about car manufacturing and how to inspect the pieces before they can be shipped off. The management were all great, friendly, and helpful whenever they could be. My coworkers were all great, friendly, and more than willing to land a hand where possible. The hardest part was the bending over and over that I had to do to get the pieces. the most enjoyable was that I met alot of amazing people.
Pros
Good environment, friendly people, fast to find work
didnt care about it
Associate (Former Employee) –  1600 Steeles Ave West Unit 30 Vaughan,May 6, 2016
I was tired of lifting boxes and moving things in dusty factories with generally older people. I was bored and wanted to hurry up and leave everyday and I didn't care about the worked even though I did it well.
Pros
ok boss
Cons
moving boxes for 7 hours
Very good management
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 6, 2016
They are very helpful with employees. Also they will answer your queries at any time without any hesitation.They guided in right way according to your skills.
Fun and productive workplace
Seasonal associate employee - VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 5, 2016
My typical day of work was to help and assist customers and chat with them about the show. I learned so much from this experience, I learned how to do simple bartender jobs such as pouring beers, wines, champagne and mixing simple drinks. The management was very understanding and adapted to every single situation accordingly. My coworkers were amazing, they were from all over the world. The hardest part of my job was to see them leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with so many awesome people.
Pros
Seeing the show
Cons
Not enough time in Calgary
Personable and professional Recruiters.
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONMay 4, 2016
Excellent Employment Agency. They sent me on an assignment where I picked up new skills and industry knowledge. i recommend Adecco for anyone in search of employment.
efficient, productive and fun
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONApril 28, 2016
the workload is fairly shared in an organized fashion thus provides an easy flowing environment.
I gained improved work ethics
good jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 28, 2016
don't seem to work hard enough to find work for people.they do provide good pay though.Some staff are nice but some aren't.
Pros
good pay
Cons
say they want us to work.but don't call very often.
Good and the environment is job friendly.
Genereal worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 23, 2016
Challenging for the new comer but as soon as you learn the work,it would be easier tot to you.It is good I think for short term goal.
Productive Workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ONApril 18, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Adecco. Co-workers were easy to get along with. Typical work days were 8hrs with lunch and breaks paid for. Was great working for the company.
Productive work places
Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONApril 10, 2016
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours, Factory work
Enjoyable environment
Sorter/Carrier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 3, 2016
Sorting and Delivering mail all over Edmonton, St Albert and Sherwood Park.
All the different locations of the above areas.
Excellent to work with.
Worked well in a team environment.
That being a postal worker is not as easy as people think it is.
Being out on the road all day
Pros
Flexible work enviroment
Cons
When the was shortage of work
Productive workplace
Recruitment and Staffing Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMarch 21, 2016
I learned a lot about time management and how to work well with both clients and co workers on my team. In my time at Adecco I realized that being in an office work environment is not for me.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Office environment
Mind Numbing Work
Temporary contract worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONMarch 18, 2016
Frequently found myself in positions that were unbearable for extended periods of time. hated what they were giving me and what they were giving me was always the same type of work, i expected hard work, not boring repetitive jobs meant for a robot.
Good Job With Great People
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 16, 2016
working at exel through Adecco is great you work with great people and you learn a lot, i personally learned a lot with me only being there for about 3 months now
Pros
Paid for the full 8 hours
Cons
no work when they get slow