Adecco Employee Reviews

busy and productive workplace with a very multicultured environment
hand packaging assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 1, 2016
i learned a lot about the general work done within a warehouse from here like reading codes for packages and wrapping the packages to be sent. also people were very understanding about mistakes that were made while learning the basics of the job
Pros
easy to follow instructions, and straight forward work
Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONJune 17, 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."
"Spider" is the job title
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 17, 2016
typical day was a lot of walking, never really stood still. constantly feeding lines the components they need to keep running. learned how to run assembly machines using drivers safely and some robots. The hardest part of the day is the heat and constantly pushing, pulling, and lift some heavy objects. Best part is the work itself, very demanding on a typical day and thee people are great to work with.
Pros
busy work, good team work and people
Cons
temporary
Don't work here if you like a work-life balance
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJuly 9, 2016
I worked basic production - building products, training others, filling out paperwork. The job itself was fine, it was having to deal with Adecco which was the worst. Don't go through the Belleville/Trenton branch if you expect any respect, or even getting paid. I worked there since last year, and not once did I get paid for a holiday. I worked Monday-Thursday every week (I worked afternoon shifts and had class through the day on Fridays), which they agreed to. When I called and asked them what was up, they said they would look into it. Their response was that they schedule me Monday-Friday and I never showed up for my Friday shift so I won't get paid. I've just filed a claim, so we'll see if I ever get anything out of it.
Pros
The client I worked for was decent, met some great people
Cons
Having to deal with Adecco and their incompetency
Had a great experience in different field of job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONSeptember 14, 2016
Everyday was new to me because of different jobs other than accounting. I learned many new skills. This is an employment agency which provides skilled labour to the needed employers. The staff's are very co-operative, understanding, helpful and it was very nice working with them.
Great place for temp work :)
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 17, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of going in, and doing what I was assigned. For a good few weeks my section was wiping down parts before doing what we were supposed to be, which were building pieces of cars. I learned a lot about car manufacturing and how to inspect the pieces before they can be shipped off. The management were all great, friendly, and helpful whenever they could be. My coworkers were all great, friendly, and more than willing to land a hand where possible. The hardest part was the bending over and over that I had to do to get the pieces. the most enjoyable was that I met alot of amazing people.
Pros
Good environment, friendly people, fast to find work
Fun and productive workplace
Seasonal associate employee - VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 5, 2016
My typical day of work was to help and assist customers and chat with them about the show. I learned so much from this experience, I learned how to do simple bartender jobs such as pouring beers, wines, champagne and mixing simple drinks. The management was very understanding and adapted to every single situation accordingly. My coworkers were amazing, they were from all over the world. The hardest part of my job was to see them leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with so many awesome people.
Pros
Seeing the show
Cons
Not enough time in Calgary
productive, lots of work to do
team member as well as individually (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 7, 2016
Good place and friendly environment to work in. Learned a lot from co-workers and the management at the offices are amazing. Hours were good but hired too many people and there was less work to do resulting in going home 2-3h earlier than scheduled.
easying going
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 15, 2016
The job that I had at Adecco was east to do at all points of the job. The staff I worked with taught me what to do if I never done it before. I worked all shifts besides mine to earn some extra pay or to get the hours I missed for being sick
Pros
made a bunch of new friends
Cons
sometimes the line would go into the next shift
Placement Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSSeptember 7, 2016
Good company to deal with. Quick with finding me a contract to permanent position in accounts payable, administrative assistant, billing payroll and data entry unfortunately the position did not become permanent.
Pros
good company to deal with
Cons
No benefits
Excellent colleagues, work, and working environment
Key box programmer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 18, 2016
Real Estate key box programming was very easy work to do with colleagues. I had great time working for Adecco company. The colleagues were also very nice and supportive.
Pros
supportive work environment
Cons
temporary jobs
Employment agency hiring for placement workers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONMay 31, 2016
Because I was employed through the agency, I had to adapt to which ever work place I was sent to. In a way that helped with my multitasking skills especially since because it was placement work, I was never at one job location for more than one full week.
Great agency, very supportive
AMS Case Manager, contract at Manulife (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSJuly 27, 2016
Adecco contacted me and made me aware of the position of Case Manager which was unknown to me and led to a great work experience at Manulife. I felt valued and respected as a professional with Adecco.
Enjoyable environment
Sorter/Carrier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 3, 2016
Sorting and Delivering mail all over Edmonton, St Albert and Sherwood Park.
All the different locations of the above areas.
Excellent to work with.
Worked well in a team environment.
That being a postal worker is not as easy as people think it is.
Being out on the road all day
Pros
Flexible work enviroment
Cons
When the was shortage of work
they where good to work with
Technician II (cleaning line) (Former Employee) –  Slemon Park, PEMarch 7, 2016
I only work with them remotely.. contact was done by email or phone. They where help when I had questions.

I work contract at a different company, so I can only comment on my actual work location..

I can some experience so as to use this experience to gain more as a technicina
Pros
They were very helpfull when I needed it
Cons
responce time could have been faster
I worked
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMarch 9, 2016
It was a job. Much like every other job. People are delusional if they think in this economic climate that they can have any form of job satisfaction. It was a temporary labour position, I took it cause it's hard to get any employment. It was a job. I worked at it. I did well. They asked me back and gave me consistent work.
Pros
Pay. Different each day. A job.
Cons
Casual. Hard to get a reference.
My employment with this company provided me with a multitude of employment skills.
Administrative Assistant (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONFebruary 18, 2016
Work performance varied on a daily basis, which I enjoyed tremendously.

My co-worker always shared valuable employment knowledge and skills with me.

Placement in various contracted positions allowed me to gain skills to work in a large variety of work environments.

The hardest part of my employment with this company was the office closure ending my position.

There isn't anything I did not enjoy while employed with this company.
Pros
Leaning a large variety of employement skills.
Cons
Office closure.
Great Global company
Branch, Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 12, 2016
Hectic, lots of perk and benefits, lots of upward movement.
Company runs very lean. Lots of hours, dealing with many people everyday, never the same day twice.
Pros
Global company
Cons
Lots of hours
Enjoy working for the company.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ONSeptember 11, 2016
Co-workers are fun to work with. Most days are filling boxes and packing them onto pallets. Hardest part of the job is the standing in position for a period of time.
didnt care about it
Associate (Former Employee) –  1600 Steeles Ave West Unit 30 Vaughan,May 6, 2016
I was tired of lifting boxes and moving things in dusty factories with generally older people. I was bored and wanted to hurry up and leave everyday and I didn't care about the worked even though I did it well.
Pros
ok boss
Cons
moving boxes for 7 hours