Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
This would be a great company to work for is you enjoy a fast paced environment and interacting with lots of people. This is a very customer service based company as well.
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee), London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Great people!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR - LOBLAW (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great introductions to a variety of companies.
Cons: too many temp positions
As temp agencies go, they are the best! They check in to see how you're doing, and will work to find the best fit for both the employee and the client.
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee), Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: Getting exposer to different companies
Cons: too many different places
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
Unhappy
Temp (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no respect
I did not like working at the placement I was put in. I got treated unfairly and with hardly any respect. I got blamed for products being broken or not made right and I wasn't even there when they where made.
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Warehouse Job
Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 26, 2015
Typical warehouse job, in which you spend 10 hours inside moving things from one location to another. There was a cafeteria.
Amazing
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 18, 2015
Pros: They do their best to assist people in finding work
Amazing coworkers. Amazing experience. Amazing moral and environment.

I learned the determination this company has in assisting people who are in need of work. Their dedication is immaculate. They are able to screen candidates to find the perfect match for each individual client. It's no wonder they are number one. I am proud to have been a part of the team, even if for a small duration of time.
Very Team Oriented Place
Temporary Positions at TD Bank (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 16, 2015
Temporary assignments through an Temporary Agency. Gives you a chance to work with different individuals. A lot of Customer Service Experience.
Great Employer
Recruitment Specialist (9 month contract) (Former Employee), London, ONApril 13, 2015
Great Employer, excellent work atmosphere, great management, great culture, great place to work, gained lots of new skills, co-workers were friendly
fun and easy going work conditions
Receptionist (Current Employee), Kanata, ONApril 10, 2015
Pros: work to your own schedule
Cons: no job security
They are a very flexible employer and easy to fit in with co-workers. They provide a pleasant atmosphere to work in and are quite understanding.
Shipping, helpful co-workers
Shipper (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: long hours
Loaded product into trailers, repetitive. Lots of hours, good to buckle down and grind for a summer. However i wouldn't do it year round. Management were understanding, sometimes over-bearing but knew how to get the job done.
Hardest part of the job was definitely dealing with how dirty the trailers were and the heavy lifting. Made a lot of long lasting friendships there and helped me to learn how to deal with jobs that require long hours.
Fast paced and unreliable
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: Independent work environement
Cons: Lack of organization
Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest experience with Adecco to the lack of organization in regards to the work schedule.
Assemble Worker (Former Employee), Celestica, TorontoMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Three break in 8 hour shift
Cons: N/A
This company concerns about productivity. Management and Supervisor supervise frequently. Work environment is good.
A dependable employment agency
Reception, Administration, and Office Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond, BCMarch 18, 2015
They really try to find steady employment that match my skills. It's more difficult to be guaranteed work with an employment agency, but I do appreciate the amount of effort they put into my employment.
Fun work place
Receiver (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 17, 2015
Worked at Receiving dock. Received different products as they came, also drove forklift and worked on different wrap stations from time-to-time.
Lots of Learning Ahead
Office Assistant, General Labor (Current Employee), CanadaMarch 16, 2015
Pros: experience, weekly pay, co-worker communication, community
Cons: 7hrs - 20hrs / week, no job security, no proper management communication, temporary, no benefits, often pays minimum wage
A typical day at this job always varied. You'd be unloading trucks for two weeks then nothing for a few weeks. Then you'll be offered a job folding boxes for a month, then you'll have no work for a few more weeks. Then you'll be working unloading more trucks and sometimes those can only be a one day thing. Sometimes you'll be order picking. Sometimes you'll be placing boxes near the order pickers. Sometimes you'll be working as a general laborer working on the line for rush product. Nothing is secure. This isn't a job you should be looking at for long term. It's temporary work.

I have learned to unload trucks and load pallets. I have learned to pick orders from an order sheet. I have learned how to use power tools. I have learned how to solder, trim, inspect product and speed up a line of product to meet daily needs. If there is one thing about this job, or series of jobs, it's the things you get to learn.

The management can be hard to work with. None of them talk to one another in regards to your schedule. They employ a lot of temporary workers so they can't keep track of everyone. I found that there were many issues in regards to my schedule as none of them would look at it before calling me in to discuss mine. They will call you the day before your scheduled work day to tell you that you are working and sometimes you're only working 2-3 days a week. Sometimes you have to constantly check up with them because they will not email you about anything. You will sometimes find out on the day you ask what your last day is, ends up being the day you ask. They aren't very reliable – more... regarding information referring to the job when you are on assignment. Sometimes it's hard to ask for any days off and they will give you a very hard time about it. You will not find out whether or not your vacation days were approved until a week before leaving for your vacation. This is not the greatest job if you need to visit your sick mother.

My co-workers were wonderful people. When I never heard anything from the management staff, my co-workers would tell me what was going on. Oftentimes it was through them when I found out they were letting people go. It was through my co-workers that I had found out that everyone was working 2-3 days a week. Without their knowledge I wouldn't have known what was going on with the management team. Or that they had been offering jobs to other employees.

That being said, the hardest part with Adecco was dealing with the management team and having to track them down. They weren't always in the office so sometimes you had to ask to be dismissed to check their office. They never picked up their phone. Which was a weird process when I had first applied when I moved to Toronto. They never answer their phone. They don't even check phone messages. You have to email them and even then you don't get a response. I had to check to see if it was read.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the many different things you get to learn and the many different cultures you meet. You will learn a lot of things with these guys and it will show on your resume and with how fast you pick things up in different environments. You will meet many different people and these people are always essential when looking for work because they often tell you about other job opportunities. – less
It's income
Temp Worker (Current Employee), Burlington, ONMarch 10, 2015
Unstable work, not guaranteed to get hired full time. Friendly staff that tries hard to get people into positions. Long commute to different jobs.
Great company but with some drawbacks
Shipper/Order Picker and Housekeeping-On (Current Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: keeps me busy
Cons: not a secure job
Great company but they don't offer the security in employment that I need. Three month contracts aren't as secure as I would like. Management and co-workers are great and accommodating. This is a better place for short-term employment, not so much for long-term.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more