Adecco Employee Reviews

Professional recruitment services as staffing agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 June 2017
A Staffing Agency providing solutions for employers and job seekers. understanding their clients’ specific needs and listening carefully to their candidates, to get to know what we’re looking for and what we do best.
Pros
helping us to to find a suitable workplace
Cons
no benefits
Fun place to work for with lots of things to do
Fire Alarm Inspector (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2017
Adecco is a fun and relaxing temp agency that will supply you with the work that you need and want. Hours are good and are on your time and the people you have to deal with to get work are friendly to talk to.
Thank you, Adecco!
Temporary Helper (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 June 2017
Definitely helped me get off the ground! I needed temporary employment, and they found it for me! I loved the way they would email me a job, and I would accept it - and get paid once a week!
Pros
Diversity!
Cons
Jobs ended
Not a good temp agencey
Molder (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON29 May 2017
Not a good temp agencey. Don't really care for there workers. Not willing to help one find a job after they lost a job with them. Will let you go if you go on Medical leave
Friendly P/T
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2017
Friendly helpful staff
Worked through agency
there was not enough work to keep myself busy, as a result days were long
work was easy
no job security
day to day
Environnement de travail très plaisant et accueillant
Stagiaire (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 May 2017
le plus agréable: l'ambiance dynamique
le plus difficile : encore à découvrir
Ehhhhhh
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2017
Adecco is good for temp work. I found it hard to always find work and positions within the company and it wasnt as flexable as they advertised. It was either you're free Monday-Friday or you don't have work.
review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Gananoque, ON17 May 2017
i have worked here a lot over the years and all the mangement are very nice and helpful. The staff are nice and overall they are the best temp agency i have worked for.
Good place.to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2017
It's a good place to work at I liked my boss he was a good man let me have a breaks it was a little bit loud but I didn't mind it at all im ready to start working
Pros
Breaks anytime
Cons
Dusty
They find you a job, but lie to you
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON13 May 2017
I left a really good job because they said they had a position opening up in my area... How could I be so stupid.. I didn't​ received any phone calls from them, and when I did it was random work... They post jobs that "might be available"... Meaning these are not really jobs, but more like bait. I found my own job, called and left..... I will never go through a temp agency ever again!
Pros
If you're retired... Apply
Cons
Communication
Temp work
Call Centre Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 May 2017
Worked a temp role with Adecco, and they were not productive for me, always offering job availability, but each time I had to reapply through their website, so no personal interaction, and no follow-up on how I performed role they had me work.
It was a temp job...
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 May 2017
...with unreliable employment.

Towards the end of my time with them I was starting to get more calls but a full-time permanent job was still obviously preferable. My work with them was too sporadic in my opinion and I didn't feel like priority for placing.
Pros
new experiences and the opportunity to network in different offices
Cons
unreliable and variable employment
A good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ontario2 May 2017
In a typical day in my last position i fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility.i also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.It make me more skilled in various jobs.i worked without supervision at times,I really enjoy the work.
Pros
lunches
Cons
Flexible team who is dedicated to placement of applicants
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  401 Bay St #2810, Toronto, ON M5H 2Y42 May 2017
From my experience Adecco is an employment agency, but those responsible for placing applicants are dedicated and thorough. They do their best in finding the best fit (employer) based on your qualifications and desires.
Adecco's OK - for a temp agency
Office Assistant/Records Management (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 April 2017
Adecco found me work and assignments but, for the most part, the dynamic ended there. It appeared to me that I was being matched based on the series of tests I completed as a part of the hiring process rather than taking the time to know me as a person. Communication is courteous and professional - never personable. Overall pay rate is below-par.
Pros
Adecco will work to find you work
Cons
Impersonal, Low Pay
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 April 2017
This was a beneficial place for me to work at because they provided me with employment as soon as i signed on to be a client of theirs. They provided me with work consistently.
Pros
Good oppertunities
Cons
Not permenant
very good company to work for
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 April 2017
management is very involved in day to day business and always here to help. work, life balance is also very important for Adecco. great possibilities to grow within the company.
Très bonne ambiance
Operateur de cuve aluminerie alcan Shawinigan (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 April 2017
Travaillais pour Adecco. Nous étions sous traitant pour l usine Alcan de Shawinigan. J étais opérateur de salle de cuves. Très belle ambiance de travaille et tout les avantages sociaux et les boss était très professionnel.
Pros
Très bonne firme de placement
Productive and fun workplace
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 April 2017
was a good job, just didnt accomadate new work hours, 14 hour continental shifts, rotating bi-weekly. i was a forklift operator that moved up from a trailer packer
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Temporary Assignment Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2017
At Adecco, I held multiple roles and had numerous opportunities to develop my skills in entry-level roles related to sales, market research, marketing and logistics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.