Adecco Employee Review

Good company to work for, Adecco supported Win4Youth
Corporate Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2013
A typical day at Adecco, making collection calls which were part of my portfolio and customer service support for our branches. We had a good management team, which we worked very close with and assisted us if we incurred any problems. I worked well with my co-workers within my team and in other departments. The only difficult part of my job was if I had a client that had cash flow problems and we were working very close with them to arrange a payment plan. We are always working very hard to keep our DSO down. The most enjoyable part of my job was calling clients, as I built good relationships with them.
Pros
Adecco supported Win4Youth, enjoyed the different events we had to raise money for them

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Adecco
Assembly Line Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mount Forest, ON17 January 2018
i enjoyed the piece work ability in this job, and i always tried to compete with my own standards to ensure i was a great asset to the company. i liked learning the various jobs with in the factory.
Pros
piece work
They give you work
Manual Labour/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2018
You go to them and ask for work at the beginning of each week, it's all physical Labour work so it's boring really. You have to find your own way there and you only get paid ever minimum wage which is to be expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.