Adecco Employee Review

Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Edmonton23 August 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

decent company to work for
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 November 2017
Adecco was a great agency to work with, my employment assistant did wonderful at finding me temp office jobs. Ask and you shall receive. I told her what i was looking for and my pay range and she complied. It was a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at some great companies as well as collect some good references along the way.
Easy to find work, poor pay and duties
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 November 2017
You are the bottom of the totem pole wherever you work as you are seen as extremely expendable and just used to perform menial tasks. If you have no previous work experience it can help you get some other than that if you can find your own work yourself you will be better for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.