Adecco Employee Review

Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Edmonton23 August 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

It was okay,
C. S. R. veriety C.I.B.C locations (Former Employee) –  North York, ON22 February 2018
These position is going back a little while ago, but I remember these positions being enjoyable to work for. It was not to close to home, but I didn't mind the commute.
Decent admin work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON21 February 2018
Got me in the door to future opportunities !!!!! Happy the experience I gained from adecco and how they helped me grow as an adult in workforce . Overall good company and super flexible.
Pros
easy work
Cons
Lack of benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K