Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 24, 2015
Delivery mail and parcels .Fun work place with supportive management. Flexible hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Demanding Environment
Partnership Supervisor (Current Employee), MississaugaAugust 17, 2015
It's a demanding environment with few benefits available and very few opportunities for progress unless you are available to move around.
I learned how to pick and pack
General Labor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 10, 2015
I learned to pick and pack, scan variety of items, moved in fast pace, how to scan the items on the computer and put them on the pallet for shipping. Some of my co-workers were very helpfully and kind to me. The hardest part of this job I would say is finishing off someone else pick and pack because everyone did it differently so when I had to do it, it was difficult in some ways. At times it was fun when they put on the radio and some of the co-workers would sing alone or do a little dance that made me laugh or smile but music puts me in a good mood so i would say that was the fun part.
Great Sales Position
MDU Field Sales (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great compensation plan
Cons: Your Working Hours are undetermined and long
The Job Required me to go door to door in Multi Unit homes only ( apartment buildings). It wasn't always easy getting in but playing the numbers game with sales works if you work hard. I sold Internet TV Home Phone packages so almost anyone could have an interest. I also did road crews to neighboring towns that had never had Fiber Op and were about to be wired. Making it a very easy sales
work and pleasure go side by side
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Markham, ONJuly 22, 2015
it is important to keep a balance between work and personal life. The hardest part of my work was working overnights.I worked as a telephone banking specialist
Job was nice.
Commercial Document (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2015
People are friendly and helpful. Staffs are open and understanding. Would like to work with them. They find a job that best suits your experience.
representative show a complete lack of respect.
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Belleville, ONJuly 12, 2015
Cons: little to no respect.
I've been employed at Halla Climate Control for two and a half years, two years with IS2 Workforce Solutions, 5 month with Adecco. Since being with Adecco their representative have show little respect with numerous employes and has cut hours do to a call back.
Salary is not enough for my family
Manual & Mechanical Assembly (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2015
i worked in celestica under adecco agency. i have no problem with the company. it's just that I have 3 kids and my salary is not enough. there is no chance for increment.
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee), brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
Stressful
Client Service Representative/Reception (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2015
This is an employment placement agency and I didn't feel that they were working hard enough for me. Although I did have a few placements that were good placements.I was frustrated that the office did never seemed to be aware what was on their website and that to apply to the website you couldn't just tell your councillor you were working out of two locations. I found them very disjointed.
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
Pros: Get a job fast
Cons: Usually temporary contracts
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: free coffee tea creme
Cons: over time
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
This would be a great company to work for is you enjoy a fast paced environment and interacting with lots of people. This is a very customer service based company as well.
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee), London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Great people!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR - LOBLAW (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great introductions to a variety of companies.
Cons: too many temp positions
As temp agencies go, they are the best! They check in to see how you're doing, and will work to find the best fit for both the employee and the client.
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee), Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: Getting exposer to different companies
Cons: too many different places
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
Unhappy
Temp (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no respect
I did not like working at the placement I was put in. I got treated unfairly and with hardly any respect. I got blamed for products being broken or not made right and I wasn't even there when they where made.
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Warehouse Job
Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 26, 2015
Typical warehouse job, in which you spend 10 hours inside moving things from one location to another. There was a cafeteria.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more