Adecco Employee Reviews

Placements were decent to work at
CNC Operator/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 December 2016
I was constantly sent to various placements with no long term commitments. None of which paid very well. The staff or management tried to keep you at a placement, but was never guaranteed. The hardest part would be waking up to find out there was no work availible. The most enjoyable part was if you were at a place long enough to get to know anyone.
Pros
Learning to operate various machines
Cons
work not guaranteed
Great place to start if you have lil or no experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK16 January 2017
Was A great placement I had received and the office was quick to answer any questions. I did A 3 month contract which in turn led to A full time job with the client. Great coworkers always able to lend A hand when needed. Ended up getting indentured as A Millwright in the end.
Pros
Great communication and placement. Weekly pay.
Cons
Could use A bit better wages
Typical Warehouse Environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 January 2017
This was my first job, I was nervous of going into factory work but I excelled because of the training I received. I was blessed with a constant shift that was close to my house. I worked on the welding machine often because my skill set became good/ better than others. I got a great co worker who invested in my life during my shifts, she gave me rides and drinks. The midnight shift was quite an adjustment but it was worth the experience. I took this job because of the pay and hours available. I needed to save and fundraise money in order to go serve in missions, which I succeeded and enjoyed very much. I went back the next summer and worked for the same company but switched around to different plants which was not my preference.
Pros
Great co- workers
Cons
shift work is hard, team leader was not always organized
Toxic Environment
Human Resources Resume Screener (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 February 2017
It is a company that prides itself in being one of the top ten places to work in Canada. However it isn't. Its toxic. Dog eat dog. Management does know about the environment however refuses to take care of the bad apples that make it so toxic.
High pressure positions for only slightly above minimum wage.
Pros
Cons
too many to mention
productive, team work and efficient management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK15 October 2016
1) full of activities
2) team work and new ways of solving customers problems
3) our management is sympathetic and efficient
4) my co-workers are very helpful and customer-centric
5) meeting and transacting with different customers with different personal issues
6) still with customers because i have the opportunity to proffer solutions to their problems
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
longer hours
productive and fun
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 October 2016
very loud environment, you were never alone, you were always working in teams or groups to get things done faster, i got to meet alot of new cultures and learn about there background, consistant breaks, and my favourite part of the job is always being surrounded by amazing people weather its on the line, in the caff or the break room.
Pros
workers benifit from the sales
Cons
only working 8-12 hour shifts
They tell you how to vote on a great place to work survey.
Compliance Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2017
Some managers a lacking in people skills.

The work isn't hard but better training could be given.

The manager doesn't like to listen to her team.
Pros
nice people, pretty good environment
Cons
low pay, manager lacking in people skills
nice friendly co workers, fast paced environment
Logistics Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2017
i found this job to be very fast paced but i had easily adapted to this as all jobs are not easy. the only thing that i did not find appealing was that i had to wear a beard and hair net because we were dealing with cereal.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hairnets
Productive and fun workplace and you can learn a lot about CNC Machines, Programs, autocad operation.
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  45 Progress Ave, Scarborough, ON, M1P 2Y66 January 2017
The job is a long hours work (standing for 12 hrs) and has Continental shift. Co-workers, lead man, supervisor and manager are friendly and always willing to lend a hand.
busy and productive workplace with a very multicultured environment
hand packaging assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 September 2016
i learned a lot about the general work done within a warehouse from here like reading codes for packages and wrapping the packages to be sent. also people were very understanding about mistakes that were made while learning the basics of the job
Pros
easy to follow instructions, and straight forward work
Cons
Had a great experience in different field of job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2016
Everyday was new to me because of different jobs other than accounting. I learned many new skills. This is an employment agency which provides skilled labour to the needed employers. The staff's are very co-operative, understanding, helpful and it was very nice working with them.
Great Staff
Picker/Packer/data entry/trimmer/labourer (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON11 December 2016
Staff is friendly and helpful. They understand that sometimes Life happens. They are always trying to help their clients find the right position.
Pros
They do all the leg work
Cons
pay is low/ no job security
production
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 December 2016
It was a great and comfortable atmosphere, I had a lot of fun and experience with fellow workers. I enjoyed stain in the lunch room, and learning the system by carts, boxes,and shipping containers to be shipped.
Pros
lunch
Cons
productive, lots of work to do
team member as well as individually (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2016
Good place and friendly environment to work in. Learned a lot from co-workers and the management at the offices are amazing. Hours were good but hired too many people and there was less work to do resulting in going home 2-3h earlier than scheduled.
great place to work
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 October 2016
always have great jobs when they call,
with decent pay
great staff
enjoyed it because they are fast paced environments
great locations
numerous locations
co workers were usually pretty good
Pros
flexible, great hours
Cons
no free lunches
Excellent colleagues, work, and working environment
Key box programmer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2016
Real Estate key box programming was very easy work to do with colleagues. I had great time working for Adecco company. The colleagues were also very nice and supportive.
Pros
supportive work environment
Cons
temporary jobs
Placement Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS7 September 2016
Good company to deal with. Quick with finding me a contract to permanent position in accounts payable, administrative assistant, billing payroll and data entry unfortunately the position did not become permanent.
Pros
good company to deal with
Cons
No benefits
Don't work here if you like a work-life balance
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 July 2016
I worked basic production - building products, training others, filling out paperwork. The job itself was fine, it was having to deal with Adecco which was the worst. Don't go through the Belleville/Trenton branch if you expect any respect, or even getting paid. I worked there since last year, and not once did I get paid for a holiday. I worked Monday-Thursday every week (I worked afternoon shifts and had class through the day on Fridays), which they agreed to. When I called and asked them what was up, they said they would look into it. Their response was that they schedule me Monday-Friday and I never showed up for my Friday shift so I won't get paid. I've just filed a claim, so we'll see if I ever get anything out of it.
Pros
The client I worked for was decent, met some great people
Cons
Having to deal with Adecco and their incompetency
Montréal QC (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2017
Great place to work where the rights of the individuals are respected and appraised. Fair treat to its employees. Excellent place to start building a reputation.
Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON17 June 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."