Adecco Employee Reviews in Canada

"Spider" is the job title
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 17, 2016
typical day was a lot of walking, never really stood still. constantly feeding lines the components they need to keep running. learned how to run assembly machines using drivers safely and some robots. The hardest part of the day is the heat and constantly pushing, pulling, and lift some heavy objects. Best part is the work itself, very demanding on a typical day and thee people are great to work with.
Pros
busy work, good team work and people
Cons
temporary
Overview
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONJune 17, 2016
-Open The Boxes
-Put the item on the cart
-Checked in broken item
- Put tags on the item
- Put the item back on the cart

I learned a lot at this one job I had, I got to learn how there computer systems worked.

I loved working with my co-workers, I had an amazing connection with one of them,

The hardest part of my job was picking up the big heavy printers and trying to find the serial number for the printer.

The most enjoyable thing at my work was probably have to be how nice everyone is to you, and how understand most of the people are if you make a mistakes, and just tell me "that we are all human and we all make mistakes no one is every perfect."
Great place for temp work :)
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 17, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of going in, and doing what I was assigned. For a good few weeks my section was wiping down parts before doing what we were supposed to be, which were building pieces of cars. I learned a lot about car manufacturing and how to inspect the pieces before they can be shipped off. The management were all great, friendly, and helpful whenever they could be. My coworkers were all great, friendly, and more than willing to land a hand where possible. The hardest part was the bending over and over that I had to do to get the pieces. the most enjoyable was that I met alot of amazing people.
Pros
Good environment, friendly people, fast to find work
Fun and productive workplace
Seasonal associate employee - VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 5, 2016
My typical day of work was to help and assist customers and chat with them about the show. I learned so much from this experience, I learned how to do simple bartender jobs such as pouring beers, wines, champagne and mixing simple drinks. The management was very understanding and adapted to every single situation accordingly. My coworkers were amazing, they were from all over the world. The hardest part of my job was to see them leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with so many awesome people.
Pros
Seeing the show
Cons
Not enough time in Calgary
My employment with this company provided me with a multitude of employment skills.
Administrative Assistant (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONFebruary 18, 2016
Work performance varied on a daily basis, which I enjoyed tremendously.

My co-worker always shared valuable employment knowledge and skills with me.

Placement in various contracted positions allowed me to gain skills to work in a large variety of work environments.

The hardest part of my employment with this company was the office closure ending my position.

There isn't anything I did not enjoy while employed with this company.
Pros
Leaning a large variety of employement skills.
Cons
Office closure.
they where good to work with
Technician II (cleaning line) (Former Employee) –  Slemon Park, PEMarch 7, 2016
I only work with them remotely.. contact was done by email or phone. They where help when I had questions.

I work contract at a different company, so I can only comment on my actual work location..

I can some experience so as to use this experience to gain more as a technicina
Pros
They were very helpfull when I needed it
Cons
responce time could have been faster
Enjoyable environment
Sorter/Carrier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 3, 2016
Sorting and Delivering mail all over Edmonton, St Albert and Sherwood Park.
All the different locations of the above areas.
Excellent to work with.
Worked well in a team environment.
That being a postal worker is not as easy as people think it is.
Being out on the road all day
Pros
Flexible work enviroment
Cons
When the was shortage of work
I worked
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMarch 9, 2016
It was a job. Much like every other job. People are delusional if they think in this economic climate that they can have any form of job satisfaction. It was a temporary labour position, I took it cause it's hard to get any employment. It was a job. I worked at it. I did well. They asked me back and gave me consistent work.
Pros
Pay. Different each day. A job.
Cons
Casual. Hard to get a reference.
easying going
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 15, 2016
The job that I had at Adecco was east to do at all points of the job. The staff I worked with taught me what to do if I never done it before. I worked all shifts besides mine to earn some extra pay or to get the hours I missed for being sick
Pros
made a bunch of new friends
Cons
sometimes the line would go into the next shift
Good company to work for and gain experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 27, 2016
Good company to work for and gain experience.
Management provides flexibility to provide good work/life balance.
They also take care of Social Responsibility which is great to see.

Most Enjoyable part of job: Providing advancement opportunities to job seekers with some of the best companies in the world.
Pros
Gaining Experience
Cons
Advancement opportunities are few.
Employment agency hiring for placement workers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONMay 31, 2016
Because I was employed through the agency, I had to adapt to which ever work place I was sent to. In a way that helped with my multitasking skills especially since because it was placement work, I was never at one job location for more than one full week.
Time consuming but fun
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONDecember 29, 2015
A typical day would be clocking in before 7 am. Start the day by helping line workers make products and once enough products are made, packaging would commence. I would also help receive products from trucks as well as do some inventory or help on special products/projects.
Pros
Be able to adapt quickly, a lot of people wanted my help
Cons
Sometimes line leaders would ask for help with overtime and then they'd disappear
Mind Numbing Work
Temporary contract worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONMarch 18, 2016
Frequently found myself in positions that were unbearable for extended periods of time. hated what they were giving me and what they were giving me was always the same type of work, i expected hard work, not boring repetitive jobs meant for a robot.
didnt care about it
Associate (Former Employee) –  1600 Steeles Ave West Unit 30 Vaughan,May 6, 2016
I was tired of lifting boxes and moving things in dusty factories with generally older people. I was bored and wanted to hurry up and leave everyday and I didn't care about the worked even though I did it well.
Pros
ok boss
Cons
moving boxes for 7 hours
Productive workplace
Recruitment and Staffing Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMarch 21, 2016
I learned a lot about time management and how to work well with both clients and co workers on my team. In my time at Adecco I realized that being in an office work environment is not for me.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Office environment
Personable and professional Recruiters.
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONMay 4, 2016
Excellent Employment Agency. They sent me on an assignment where I picked up new skills and industry knowledge. i recommend Adecco for anyone in search of employment.
Good Job With Great People
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 16, 2016
working at exel through Adecco is great you work with great people and you learn a lot, i personally learned a lot with me only being there for about 3 months now
Pros
Paid for the full 8 hours
Cons
no work when they get slow
Great Leadership
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 11, 2016
Very understanding employers at the agency and also the supervisor at the workplace was really nice.

Occasional free lunches and paid meetings.
Pros
Very kind and understanding employers
Cons
Mostly full-time positions
Good working atmosphere and lots of learning.
Partnership Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONDecember 10, 2015
It's a pleasure of work with Adecco. Worked in several domains and learned a lot about employment prcedures, employee relations and recruitment procedures. Mostly worked as an onsite (Partnership Coordinator) attendance, payroll and health & safety concerns were common practices.
Good job if you need to eat and pay bills
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ONFebruary 10, 2016
You get treated as second class and the wages are bare minimum
not much room for advancement and jobs only last up to a year if your lucky
not much work In Orangeville and if you have a record forget it