Adecco
4,703 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work and pleasure go side by side
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Markham, ONJuly 22, 2015
it is important to keep a balance between work and personal life. The hardest part of my work was working overnights.I worked as a telephone banking specialist
Job was nice.
Commercial Document (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2015
People are friendly and helpful. Staffs are open and understanding. Would like to work with them. They find a job that best suits your experience.
representative show a complete lack of respect.
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Belleville, ONJuly 12, 2015
Cons: little to no respect.
I've been employed at Halla Climate Control for two and a half years, two years with IS2 Workforce Solutions, 5 month with Adecco. Since being with Adecco their representative have show little respect with numerous employes and has cut hours do to a call back.
Salary is not enough for my family
Manual & Mechanical Assembly (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2015
i worked in celestica under adecco agency. i have no problem with the company. it's just that I have 3 kids and my salary is not enough. there is no chance for increment.
relaxing atmosphere
order picker/packer (Current Employee), brampton,onJune 20, 2015
If you show up everyday on time and work hard you will advance. You are given the opportunity to succeed, you decide how quick.
Stressful
Client Service Representative/Reception (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2015
This is an employment placement agency and I didn't feel that they were working hard enough for me. Although I did have a few placements that were good placements.I was frustrated that the office did never seemed to be aware what was on their website and that to apply to the website you couldn't just tell your councillor you were working out of two locations. I found them very disjointed.
Very Helpful Company
Centre Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, qcJune 15, 2015
Pros: Get a job fast
Cons: Usually temporary contracts
They were always there to help you find a new job. Follow ups were great. There is no job security though and can take forever to get hired by the company that they contract you to.
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: free coffee tea creme
Cons: over time
typical day at work is learning about the products you are working with. having fun with your co-workers.
the hardest part is if a job is to be completed you have to stay get it done to be shipped out.
enjoyable part walking up and down to find the product to be packed and shipped out.
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
This would be a great company to work for is you enjoy a fast paced environment and interacting with lots of people. This is a very customer service based company as well.
Partnership Coordinator
Partnership Coordinator (HR Coordinator) (Former Employee), London, ONMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working with Adecco. Great company that values their employees. Management is very welcoming, and make you feel part of the team. The work can be challenging at times, and time demanding but it was very rewarding.
Great people!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR - LOBLAW (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great introductions to a variety of companies.
Cons: too many temp positions
As temp agencies go, they are the best! They check in to see how you're doing, and will work to find the best fit for both the employee and the client.
Individual places
Temporary assignments -Pharmaceutical Auditing (Former Employee), Burlington, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: Getting exposer to different companies
Cons: too many different places
With Adecco you are exposed to a lot of different places. Each place I worked at I enjoyed but the best place was Pharmaceutical Auditing because it related to Health Care. This agency kept me working but I really wanted only 1 job.
Very high paced enviroment with great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
Great company to work for. Management always supportive to their teams and am enjoying the challenge. Training provided was very high level and informative
Unhappy
Temp (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no respect
I did not like working at the placement I was put in. I got treated unfairly and with hardly any respect. I got blamed for products being broken or not made right and I wasn't even there when they where made.
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Warehouse Job
Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 26, 2015
Typical warehouse job, in which you spend 10 hours inside moving things from one location to another. There was a cafeteria.
Amazing
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 18, 2015
Pros: They do their best to assist people in finding work
Amazing coworkers. Amazing experience. Amazing moral and environment.

I learned the determination this company has in assisting people who are in need of work. Their dedication is immaculate. They are able to screen candidates to find the perfect match for each individual client. It's no wonder they are number one. I am proud to have been a part of the team, even if for a small duration of time.
Very Team Oriented Place
Temporary Positions at TD Bank (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 16, 2015
Temporary assignments through an Temporary Agency. Gives you a chance to work with different individuals. A lot of Customer Service Experience.
Great Employer
Recruitment Specialist (9 month contract) (Former Employee), London, ONApril 13, 2015
Great Employer, excellent work atmosphere, great management, great culture, great place to work, gained lots of new skills, co-workers were friendly
fun and easy going work conditions
Receptionist (Current Employee), Kanata, ONApril 10, 2015
Pros: work to your own schedule
Cons: no job security
They are a very flexible employer and easy to fit in with co-workers. They provide a pleasant atmosphere to work in and are quite understanding.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more