Adecco Employee Reviews

Ehhhhhh
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2017
Adecco is good for temp work. I found it hard to always find work and positions within the company and it wasnt as flexable as they advertised. It was either you're free Monday-Friday or you don't have work.
review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Gananoque, ON17 May 2017
i have worked here a lot over the years and all the mangement are very nice and helpful. The staff are nice and overall they are the best temp agency i have worked for.
Good place.to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2017
It's a good place to work at I liked my boss he was a good man let me have a breaks it was a little bit loud but I didn't mind it at all im ready to start working
Pros
Breaks anytime
Cons
Dusty
They find you a job, but lie to you
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON13 May 2017
I left a really good job because they said they had a position opening up in my area... How could I be so stupid.. I didn't​ received any phone calls from them, and when I did it was random work... They post jobs that "might be available"... Meaning these are not really jobs, but more like bait. I found my own job, called and left..... I will never go through a temp agency ever again!
Pros
If you're retired... Apply
Cons
Communication
Temp work
Call Centre Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 May 2017
Worked a temp role with Adecco, and they were not productive for me, always offering job availability, but each time I had to reapply through their website, so no personal interaction, and no follow-up on how I performed role they had me work.
It was a temp job...
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 May 2017
...with unreliable employment.

Towards the end of my time with them I was starting to get more calls but a full-time permanent job was still obviously preferable. My work with them was too sporadic in my opinion and I didn't feel like priority for placing.
Pros
new experiences and the opportunity to network in different offices
Cons
unreliable and variable employment
A good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ontario2 May 2017
In a typical day in my last position i fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility.i also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.It make me more skilled in various jobs.i worked without supervision at times,I really enjoy the work.
Pros
lunches
Cons
Flexible team who is dedicated to placement of applicants
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  401 Bay St #2810, Toronto, ON M5H 2Y42 May 2017
From my experience Adecco is an employment agency, but those responsible for placing applicants are dedicated and thorough. They do their best in finding the best fit (employer) based on your qualifications and desires.
Adecco's OK - for a temp agency
Office Assistant/Records Management (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 April 2017
Adecco found me work and assignments but, for the most part, the dynamic ended there. It appeared to me that I was being matched based on the series of tests I completed as a part of the hiring process rather than taking the time to know me as a person. Communication is courteous and professional - never personable. Overall pay rate is below-par.
Pros
Adecco will work to find you work
Cons
Impersonal, Low Pay
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 April 2017
This was a beneficial place for me to work at because they provided me with employment as soon as i signed on to be a client of theirs. They provided me with work consistently.
Pros
Good oppertunities
Cons
Not permenant
very good company to work for
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 April 2017
management is very involved in day to day business and always here to help. work, life balance is also very important for Adecco. great possibilities to grow within the company.
Productive and fun workplace
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 April 2017
was a good job, just didnt accomadate new work hours, 14 hour continental shifts, rotating bi-weekly. i was a forklift operator that moved up from a trailer packer
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Temporary Assignment Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2017
At Adecco, I held multiple roles and had numerous opportunities to develop my skills in entry-level roles related to sales, market research, marketing and logistics.
Fun place good people
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON29 March 2017
It was really good there. The people were nice and the workplace was great with friendly co workers! would recommend! would work through them again..!
Very very good
Manutentional work (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC22 March 2017
Well it was only a sesonnal work in the epoxy departement for only one summer i was alway on time at work the atmosphere was just perfect The money and living condition was very good
Great experiences working with different clients
Contract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 March 2017
Provides great exposure to different industries and work environments. It can be a great platform to gain valuable work experiences. Wages tend to be low for contract jobs.
Pros
Flexible work hours if desired
Cons
Low wages
Customer service
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 March 2017
Great People
Friendly
Well Mannered
Very Caring
Honest
Generous
They always call to check on the clients even if they aren't working at the moment
awful place to work
Temporary- Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 March 2017
they just dont appreciate each employee because it is a temporary employment agency so they just care about the money they make off of all their employees. more employees more money
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad people
Associated with world renowned clients
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  North York, ON24 February 2017
- a typical day at work usually consists of an early start (6am-3pm shifts)
- experience with forklift and.or Walkie is an asset but in-house training is an option at some companies
- clients are world renowned such as UPS
- I learned how to operate a Walkie within safety guidelines
- attention to detail is crucial
Pros
not physically demanding
Cons
early start time
Great place.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2017
Best Temp agency in Oshawa. Will find you work quickly and work with your transportation needs. Use them if you need work. Great people as well. Love it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.