Adecco Employee Reviews for Assembler

great place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 September 2017
adecco is always able to place you into the job .....office people are awesome. they go all the way with you and have your back as you are placed. the have connections to good jobs
Pros
nice agency
Cons
not always leading to full time
Fun place good people
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON29 March 2017
It was really good there. The people were nice and the workplace was great with friendly co workers! would recommend! would work through them again..!
awful place to work
Temporary- Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 March 2017
they just dont appreciate each employee because it is a temporary employment agency so they just care about the money they make off of all their employees. more employees more money
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad people
Typical Warehouse Environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 January 2017
This was my first job, I was nervous of going into factory work but I excelled because of the training I received. I was blessed with a constant shift that was close to my house. I worked on the welding machine often because my skill set became good/ better than others. I got a great co worker who invested in my life during my shifts, she gave me rides and drinks. The midnight shift was quite an adjustment but it was worth the experience. I took this job because of the pay and hours available. I needed to save and fundraise money in order to go serve in missions, which I succeeded and enjoyed very much. I went back the next summer and worked for the same company but switched around to different plants which was not my preference.
Pros
Great co- workers
Cons
shift work is hard, team leader was not always organized
productive and fun
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 October 2016
very loud environment, you were never alone, you were always working in teams or groups to get things done faster, i got to meet alot of new cultures and learn about there background, consistant breaks, and my favourite part of the job is always being surrounded by amazing people weather its on the line, in the caff or the break room.
Pros
workers benifit from the sales
Cons
only working 8-12 hour shifts
Enjoy working for the company.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 September 2016
Co-workers are fun to work with. Most days are filling boxes and packing them onto pallets. Hardest part of the job is the standing in position for a period of time.
great workplace
assembler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2016
Everyone there was very nice it was a great enviroment to work at. This job was a good job you would pack and unpack boxes and different type of boxes sizes you would load it and unload it
Did what they could
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 January 2016
Adecco is a temp agency, most of the jobs were industrial and that is not the kind of work I am looking for.

At location
Long shifts of 12h
constant physical labour
frequent breaks
Pros
long hours, frequent breaks
Cons
vigorous physical labour
Fast work environment, team effort.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON29 April 2015
I enjoyed working at Adecco. The jobs they gae me were fast paced and required everyone to work together as a team. It required a steady hand and keen observation at all times.
Fast paced and unreliable
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 April 2015
Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest experience with Adecco to the lack of organization in regards to the work schedule.
Pros
Independent work environement
Cons
Lack of organization
Assemble Worker (Former Employee) –  Celestica, Toronto31 March 2015
This company concerns about productivity. Management and Supervisor supervise frequently. Work environment is good.
Pros
Three break in 8 hour shift
Cons
N/a
Easy work, not great environment
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 May 2014
Work was easy but shifts were long. Managers seemed disorganized and the solution to broken machines was to reset them rather than fix them. Little to no training was given which resulted in upset managers when unsuitable parts were accepted by the workers.
Pros
easy and consistent work.
Cons
12 hour night shifts and disorganization.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON24 March 2014
I liked working here I learned a lot in a short period of time, I made a lot of friends in a short period of time .I learn how headlights , taillights and reflectors were made for all types of vehicles
Pros
.friendly co- wokers
Cons
we worked 6 days a week every week
Fun place to work
Assembly Work (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON3 October 2013
Adecco c/o Johnson Controls Inc was a assembly line automotive feeder plant for GM. I worked in the overhead department doing four rotations, two on the line and two feeding the line.
I learned that I loved physically working compared to working in an office environment. The staff and management where great people in the overhead department. The hardest part of the job was when I started. It was physically demanding until I got in shape. The most enjoyable thing about this job was that you went to work you did your job and worked hard but there was no managerial stress.
Pros
Great job!
Cons
Company (Johnson Controls Inc) went into reorganization.
all jobs were productive
line worker (Former Employee) –  recycling working with different fertilers.10 August 2012
I enjoyed working everyday at some jobs you learned someting new everyday.I learned that there were differnt products that you could use to get rid of insects, also different products you can put on your garden to make it grow and bug free. I got along with all my co-workers. I had no problem with mangement. I cant think of any part of a job that was hard. The most enjoyable part of any job I had was making new friends and staying friends after we parted.