We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill a full-time Documentation Clerk job we have open in Surrey, BC. To be considered for this position, you will need to have at least three years experience in an office setting as well as experience in invoicing and verifying accounts. Our client specializes in commodity trading, exporting grains, oil seeds, soil and other fertilizer products outside of Canada. If you are a data entry professional, please apply now!
The Documentation Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Data entry from invoices to Microsoft Excel in a quick and efficient manner
- Verifying invoices and ensuring they match client accounts
- Responding promptly to clients inquiries via e-mail or phone
- Tracking shipments to and from Vancouver by searching up invoice information
- Updating company records in a timely manner
- Filing/other administrative duties assigned
- Minimum three years in invoicing and data entry
- Minimum three years in an office/administrative setting
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (candidate will be tested)
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal
If you believe you are a qualified candidate, please apply now! The starting wage is at $14.00/hr and will be raised to $15.00/hr after two month probation. We are looking to interview immediately. This is a permanent opportunity; please do not apply if you are looking for seasonal/temporary employment. Although we thank all applicants that apply, only those qualified will be selected for an interview.