Network Security Support Representative
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with over 50 years of experience and more than 50 locations in Canada alone. Simply put, Adecco connects more people - with more permanent, temporary and contract employment opportunities - at more organizations than any other company in Canada.
Our client, the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, is currently searching for Network Security Support Representatives to join their growing Kanata office. These long term positions offer a base pay rate of $18.50 per hour plus shift premiums; 10% for evenings and 15% for overnights. This is a 24/7 environment and our client offers fixed shifts within this environment.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to end-user problems to ensure their satisfaction
- Research, resolve and respond to questions received via telephone calls and web based interface in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards
- Significant focus on professionalism and quality of service
- Recent graduation from the Computer Systems Technician diploma program OR at minimum 2 years of recent experience in providing network security support to clients
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills; bilingualism in English and Japanese, Chinese or German considered a definite asset
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts within a 24/7 environment (shifts will be fixed, not rotational)
- Experience with Unix/Linux and hardware troubleshooting is a definite asset
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply today!