We are currently hiring for Machine Operator Jobs in Toronto, ON. To be considered for this position you must have the ability to read and use Caliper and have knowledge of AutoCAD/Tool Path. Also, you must be able to lift 50 pounds and be comfortable standing and walking throughout the shift. Furthermore, you will be required to wear PPE, i.e. Personal Protective Equipment, such as CSA approved safety, safety glasses, and hearing protection. The salary for this position is $11.75 per hour for day shift and $12.50 per hour for night shift.
The Machine Operator Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to read and use Caliper
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Tool Path
- Ability to run multiple CNC machines simultaneously
- Ability to complete related paperwork
- Documentation of quality checks
- Basic materials knowledge
- Safety and guarding awareness
- Equipment preventative maintenance
- Must wear PPE
- Must be able to work on one of the following continental shifts:
o Days: 7am to 7pm
o Nights: 7pm to 7am
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Experience working in a machine shop environment would be considered a strong asset
If you are interested in this Machine Operator job in Scarborough, Ontario or perhaps other opportunities currently available through Adecco, then please click “Apply” below and/or visit our website at www.adecco.ca.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 50...