We are currently seeking an experienced Desktop Publisher/Word Processor (Environmental Services). This is a contract position starting right away, for the next 5-6 months, possibly longer and could lead to a permanent position.
- Assist with word-processing and desktop publishing of large complex reports and proposals including creation of tables of contents and appendices.
- Provide desktop publishing, graphics, word-processing and administrative support related to report and other document production.
- Assist with clerical duties as required such as photocopying, printing, collating and scanning documents related to document production.
- Assist the administration team to operate effectively and efficiently.
- 4-5 years experience as an Intermediate Desktop Publisher/Word-Processor.
- Advanced user of Microsoft 2007 Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat and illustrator), Suite (Draw, Photo Paint and Capture)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Ability to stay focused while producing routine repetitive work.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this employment opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter. We thank you for applying but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can also apply online directly at www.adecco.ca.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 50...