Addition-ELLE Employee Reviews in Canada

Engaging and dynamic workplace with relatable coworkers and understanding customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Regina, SKOctober 31, 2013
Every day starts with a greeting, pleasantries, and a run-down of our marketing and sales goals as well as little add-ons management wants us to push to offer to our customers. The ladies who work here are fun and excitably real, offering honest insight to eachother as well as to inquiring customers while providing acceptance and the nurturing of positive reinforcement for body image.

The most difficult part of the job is focusing on customers, for the company is one that is very hands-on and personal, with employees offering style tips and clothing options in an effort to gain that extra dollar and customer gratification. The easiest is becoming motivated, seeing merchandise that has just come in and showing it to interested guests with the desire to see it modeled, so we know how to describe it to others. Trying on our own merchandise is an acceptable, and even encouraged, practise.
Pros
friendly, engaging company, a warm and inviting atmosphere, courteous customers, satisfied guests
Cons
strange hours, small size of the store, few work hours.
productive workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 24, 2013
My Job intels just about helping customers, working with the cash area on the sales floor. the employees that i work with are amazing to work with
Descent place to work
Sales/Cashier Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 29, 2013
I worked at addition-Elle the only thing is. is that you have to meet all the daily sales goals that they set for you which i didnt really care for. But i did get one good sale when i was there and got a card and gift card from the head office for my sales
Addition-Elle
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 12, 2013
The typical day was cleaning and selling to customers. I learned how to help customers get what they want and learned to size someone for the right bra and how to organize items. Management was very nice and very helpful and enjoyable to work with. My co-workers where amazing and also very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job was making my quota for the day when the store was not busy enough to do so. The most enjoyable part was just being in a happy work environment.
Pros
great co-workers, nice managers, pretty much everything was good.
fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBOctober 29, 2012
This is an awesome company to work for. Discounts are great. Training is great. They really listen to their employees. It is like shopping with your friends all day long. Dressing the mannequins, like playing dress up or barbie. Gives you great satisfaction, to help out the customers, that are dismayed when they have not been able to find what they need on their own, and you help them out. Find them the perfect outfit.
Pros
great training programs and discounts
Cons
weekends, and evenings are long shifts
Lacks good management and follow through on organizational culture and values
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMarch 23, 2012
Overall I enjoyed helping customers but I do not think it was a good person-organization match for me. Increase amount of management training provided.
Pros
50% off merchandise
Cons
on calls that prohibit making plans in advance
milieu de travail sous pression
Caissiere (Former Employee) –  Montreal- Centre-villeMarch 8, 2015
Pas une bonne entreprise
peu d'avantages sociaux
chacun pour soi
beaucoup de stress
Pros
horaire flexible
compagnie a lecoute des employees
Assistante Gérante en vente (Former Employee) –  rive sudAugust 23, 2013
esprit dequipe importante,gerer le magasin a grande surface,recevoir marchandise ,presentation visuel,horaire ainsi que linventaire du magasin
Pros
libre deffectuer des evenements marketing
Cons
presentation visuel limiter