Addendum Employee Review

These jobs are listed as an addendum only to show my previous experience in maintenance/mechanical work.
Maintenance Mechanic/Welder/Electrical (Former Employee) –  Columbus, Ga. area.19 June 2012
I did these types of jobs before I got into the floor covering field. I enjoyed operating power equipment, welding, & installing repairing machinery of many different types. I learned quite a lot during this time, concerning maintenance-type work. At the time I performed the duties listed, I was younger & in very good physical condition, due to years of playing organized baseball. Every day was a challenge, & almost everyone I ever worked with were good honest people. Overcoming the daily challenges were very rewarding, & I still have the abilities to perform these types of work.
Pros
constantly changing work environments, & using & operating heavy tools & equipment.
Cons
some jobs were very dangerous, but at the same time, exciting.

Other Addendum Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail agir.able
Agent service financier chez Desjardins (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 January 2015
Avec Addendum on aura le soutien nécessaire des formateurs pour avoir les bonne compétences
Bonne gestion
AGENTE SERVICES AUX MEMBRES (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC27 July 2013
Pas d'heures garanties
Par mandat ou sur appel
Beaucoup de déplacement
Avancement un peu difficile
Pros
Flexible pour les congés
Cons
Aucun avantages sociaux