AdVerto is a Web Design and Development firm, specializing in recruitment marketing. We are focused on making the job search a more engaging experience for job seekers.
As we are currently expanding our operations, we are seeking an experienced SEO Specialist/Web Analyst to join our team in Montreal.
You will be responsible for handling all aspects of SEO and web analysis.
As our SEO Specialist, you will:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and SEO optimization.
- Research, develop, communicate and execute the best SEO strategies.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
As our Web Analyst you will:
- Perform in-depth analysis on information from multiple data sources (web analytics data as well as external data) and provide significant insights into factors impacting online results.
- Create reporting and analysis using key performance indicators (KPI) and advance segmentation to measure engagement, conversion and trends.
- Work with internal and external teams on Web analytics best practice implementation and integration strategy on current opportunities and/or new projects.
- Create, analyze, and give insights on reports from the various tools in relation to user behaviour.
- Help define key web metrics that measure the overall health of the business and evolve key web metrics as new site features are released.
- Maintain and automate dashboards and drive general reporting activities (Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly).
- Data analysis of web projects, A/B and multivariate testing.
As our ideal candidate, you have significant experience working with search engine optimization in an agency setting. You are known for your impeccable attention to detail, your poise under pressure and your ability to take initiative. You have a strong analytic mind, but you are also a talented multi-tasker, an effective communicator, and a great team player.
We are looking for someone who loves to collaborate and is passionate about doing their best. If this sounds like the job you’ve been searching for, please send us your resume. You will have the opportunity to include a message with your application. This is your chance to show us your personality, so don’t be shy! Tell us why you’re great and why you’d be excited to work with us. If we think you’re the right fit, we will get in touch!
Global Interactive Recruitment Advertising