AdVerto is a Web Design and Development firm specializing in the Talent Acquisition field (Recruitment). Established in 2011 to serve the US market, the company is rapidly expanding its operations and looking to fill several roles in its offices in the Old Port of Montreal.
The Web UI/UX Designer is primarily responsible for:
- Conceptualizing new website architectures and creating initial wireframes.
- Designing new websites (desktop and mobile), landing pages, email campaigns and other web related materials.
- Creating high quality designs, graphics, mock ups and layouts for both new and existing Web applications.
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Coordinate with the web development department to give design implementation guidelines.
- BA in Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Design or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Web UI/UX design
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in HTML email design
- Strong knowledge of Web and design principles
- Strong conceptual development, wire framing, layout and illustration skills
- Strong UX enchancement / optimization knowledge
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Indeed - 16 months ago