Acuren Employee Review

It is not a fun place to work, because of incompetent, dishonest and rude management.
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Richburg, SC9 February 2014
I would in all honesty not recommend this company as a stable place to develop a sound career. There is a lot of turnover among management in this company. Interacting with my co-workers and having most weekends off to spend with my family is the best part about working for this company.

Other Acuren Employee Reviews

good crews, camp facilities had a good work out room. and clean dorms.
Scaffolder 1st year Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 December 2017
Would get on the bus to the job site, go to the site trailer get ready head out the door put our cards on the board have our safety/tool box meeting for the day. head out to with the crew I would be assigned to view the scope of the job, write up the safety data sheet, go collect gear if needed, and begin to chain or rope up/down gear. I was able to help with deconstructing, modifying, and constructing scaffold. It was a good job and I really appreciated the time taken by my journey men and management. you were treated fairly and with respect and were part of the time it was a great experience and I look forward to the next challenge.
Pros
free lunches good people
Cons
camp fish day
Project Manager & NDT Coordinate for Projects
Quality Inspector/Technician (Former Employee) –  CA13 November 2017
Project Manager and NDT Coordination requirements for various on site projects for example Bruce Power Plant, Catholic School Board of Ontario. Keep track of hours, consumables and complete invoicing requirements.