Acuren Employee Review

Very low paying company in comparison to Industry
Safety Advisor (Former Employee) –  Alberta23 January 2013
Nice people, but very low paying job for safety adviors comparitive to industry standards. Safety environment was very challenging and with a workforce that is not full time it is difficult to implement changes as the field groups pratically run on their own and your either accepted or not. The lack of long term safety experience within the company was minimal making it very difficult for a individual seeking long term employment

Other Acuren Employee Reviews

good crews, camp facilities had a good work out room. and clean dorms.
Scaffolder 1st year Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 December 2017
Would get on the bus to the job site, go to the site trailer get ready head out the door put our cards on the board have our safety/tool box meeting for the day. head out to with the crew I would be assigned to view the scope of the job, write up the safety data sheet, go collect gear if needed, and begin to chain or rope up/down gear. I was able to help with deconstructing, modifying, and constructing scaffold. It was a good job and I really appreciated the time taken by my journey men and management. you were treated fairly and with respect and were part of the time it was a great experience and I look forward to the next challenge.
Pros
free lunches good people
Cons
camp fish day
Project Manager & NDT Coordinate for Projects
Quality Inspector/Technician (Former Employee) –  CA13 November 2017
Project Manager and NDT Coordination requirements for various on site projects for example Bruce Power Plant, Catholic School Board of Ontario. Keep track of hours, consumables and complete invoicing requirements.