Our client, a leading entertainment company with national acclaim, is seeking a talented individual to join their Winnipeg office as a Marketing and PR Coordinator. This role is an integral part of a small team responsible for leading the marketing function in Winnipeg while reporting to the Director of Marketing who is located in Toronto.
The successful candidate will coordinate the creation of marketing materials including sell sheets, press releases, show synopsis, radio and television spots. They will also be responsible for blogs, newsletters, creation and execution of social media promotions, and maintenance of the company website to ensure all content is accurate and downloadable materials are current.
Significant attention to detail is required when following licensing requirements to approve marketing materials in addition to proficient communication ability when communicating with licensors directly. Additional responsibilities include the development and coordination of marketing opportunities and promotions with other licensees.
The ideal candidate is ambitious and a dynamic personality who takes initiative on a creative and strategic level.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a comparable marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to create effective marketing materials and write captivating content for websites, press releases, blogs or other narrative/description based work
- Public relations experience is preferred
- Previous budget management and media buying experience is required
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in the arts or entertainment industry is considered an asset
Are you searching for a growth opportunity in your marketing career? Let’s talk!
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to apply, please submit your resume. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.