For over 50 years, Active Exhaust has designed and manufactured industry-leading exhaust systems ranging from standard mufflers, to custom-engineered exhaust and emission solutions to meet tomorrow’s environmental demands.
While we’re renowned for advancing the solutions behind spark ignited gasoline engine and diesel exhaust management systems, it’s our dedication to providing our customers with unparalleled service that is the hallmark of our company.
We are currently seeking a Welders to join our team. The purpose of this position is to supporting the Operations Group in the fabrication and welding of fixtures and structures.
- Performs welding on manual turn table.
- Performs finish/ cosmetic weld on product show surface
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Responsible in performing quality checks and insures products are in compliance with design specifications
- Report to Supervisor/Group Leader any product defects or other serious occurrences
- Documents and records all information/Data as per work cards and company requirements
- Responsible in running of equipment set-up
- Performs regular equipment operation checks and report maintenance or defects
- Performs proper housekeeping, clean-up and 5S requirements
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Active Exhaust Health and Safety Policy, and company best practices
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in MIG welding
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Experience working on TIG & stainless steel and pressure vessel MIG welding an asset
- Able to read, interpret blueprints, drawings and work samples
- Proven ability to work independently, safely and demonstrate sound decision making skills.
- A team player with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to adapt to changing priorities on a frequent basis
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Indeed - 22 months ago