For over 50 years, Active Exhaust has designed and manufactured industry-leading exhaust systems ranging from standard mufflers, to custom-engineered exhaust and emission solutions to meet tomorrow’s environmental demands.
While we’re renowned for advancing the solutions behind spark ignited gasoline engine and diesel exhaust management systems, it’s our dedication to providing our customers with unparalleled service that is the hallmark of our company.
We are currently seeking a Shipping Supervisor to join our team. The role is responsible for overall department/employee supervision, including maintaining Shipping schedules and goals.
- Responsible in overseeing the scheduling or coordinating all outbound traffic for 100% of finished goods, including sending all required ASN's accurately to customers.
- Exercise supervisory responsibilities for personnel, including selection, training, performance evaluations, promotional recommendations and work schedules.
- Provide leadership and motivation through clear expectations, training, performance feedback, ongoing open communication and employee development. Keep employees informed of policies, procedures and operational changes.
- Prepare, complete and maintain all shipping records, including tracking and shipping history information and provide information to customers upon request. This includes ensuring that all PAN sizes and weights per FG part are inputted and updated in the ERP system (Syspro),
- Responsible for finished goods storage, proper identification and labeling of all products, including partials.
- Coordinates and manages physical cycle counts as requested, for finished goods and packaging inventories and preparing inventory adjustment forms appropriately, if required.
- Analyze and investigate all inventory discrepancies over 10% or as requested
- Develops manage and implements inventory control procedures in the finished goods area.
- Responsible for finished goods and China inventory layout, and optimization of warehouse space for efficient material handling of finished goods.
- Responsible for proper material flow of all finished goods and China product in the shipping department
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Active Exhaust Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus and experience in a supervisory role (an asset)
- Minimum 5 year experience in the shipping and receiving environment
- Effective communication skills to effectively interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership, coaching and team building skills
- Strong familiarity with ASN
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing and multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Computer proficient MS Office (Word, Excel), Syspro
Only qualified candidates will be selected for interviews. No agencies or phone calls please.
Indeed - 20 months ago