For over 50 years, we’ve designed and manufactured industry-leading exhaust systems ranging from standard mufflers, to custom-engineered exhaust and emission solutions to meet tomorrow’s environmental demands.
While we’re renowned for advancing the solutions behind spark ignited gasoline engine and diesel exhaust management systems, it’s our dedication to providing our customers with unparalleled service that is the hallmark of our company.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for to join our team. This role will be for our night shift.
- Leads, directs, trains and manages all employees in the production department including Lead Hands, Welders, Fabrication Operators, Fabrication Assistants, Material Handlers and all other Production personal.
- Ensures that established standards for labour efficiency & utilization, material utilization & product quality are met within the departments.
- Participate in daily production shift hand over meetings & ensures that the department is following production schedule & implements corrective action to prevent deviation in order to meet due dates.
- Responsible to ensure that all production is completed accurately, within Active Exhaust Corp's quality standards and on time as per production schedule.
- Complies & ensures that all necessary reports (production, labour, rework, scrap and attendance) & written documentation complies with Active Exhaust Corp. policies & procedures as well as updates and maintains all visual whiteboards.
- Responsible for material storage lay out, proper identification, labeling and storage of all material used in the plant.
- Analyze and responsible for all inventory discrepancies.
- Weekly meeting shall be held with all employees about safety, quality, efficiency and any other concerns or issues.
- Post- Secondary Education with a technical focus and experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in the manufacturing production environment
- Experience and knowledge in welding and welding procedures, stamping, tube bending/forming (an asset)
- Effective communication skills to effectively interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership, coaching and team building skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing and multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Computer proficient MS Office (Word, Excel)
Only qualified candidates will be selected for interviews. No agencies or phone calls please.
Indeed - 10 months ago