For over 50 years, Active Exhaust has designed and manufactured industry-leading exhaust systems ranging from standard mufflers, to custom-engineered exhaust and emission solutions to meet tomorrow’s environmental demands.
- To oversee the high heat paint application process, standardize work procedures, develop instructions, and train operators.
- Track parameters for high heat paint process to ensure optimal parameters using methods such as titration.
- 5-stage chemical pre-treatment operation (concentration, pH levels, conductivity, etc.)
- Track parameters associated with high heat paint application (flow rate, voltage, etc.)
- Analyze fallout and establish plan to correct.
- Participate in small projects such as reducing paint fallout, optimizing material flow, etc.
- Track daily paint fallout using excel spreadsheet and correlate back to parameters
- Gravimetric analysis to determine part cleanliness.
- Accumulates data and establish conclusions based on data
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Basic foundation in chemistry - titration, gravimetric analysis, etc.
- Familiarity and understanding of conducting Design Of Experiments (DOE) to achieve best results.
- Hands on individual with strong analytical skills
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meets deadlines and set targets
- Understanding of SPC's, X Bar charts
- Excellent problem solving, accurate troubleshooting, and strong mathematical capabilities.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad would be a definite asset.
- Familiarity with power coat applications would be an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Only qualified candidates will be selected for interviews. No agencies or phone calls please.