For over 50 years, Active Exhaust has designed and manufactured industry-leading exhaust systems ranging from standard mufflers, to custom-engineered exhaust and emission solutions to meet tomorrow’s environmental demands.
- To be involved in small projects to reduce costs in labor and/or material.
- Responsible for perform time studies on new products and review opportunities for optimizing processes.
- Develop work instructions, and setup instructions to standardize work procedures.
- Develop pack instructions for new product and improve existing packaging.
- Ability to identify cost savings and present improvement recommendations to Management.
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing cells - Tube fabrication, Press shop, Welding, Paint process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of AutoCad to update and improve plant layouts.
- Familiar with establishing optimal material flow to reduce wasted motion.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing (5S)
- Knowledge of bend tooling, tube bending and cutting would be an asset
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadline.
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Only qualified candidates will be selected for interviews. No agencies or phone calls please.
Indeed - 12 months ago