Active Brain Center is seeking an energetic Office Administrator to join the team in our Scarborough office.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Part Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Scarborough, Ontario (1 vacancy)
Education: Completion of high school, Completion of college/some university
Experience: 1 years experience as an Office Administration is required
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Possess strong time-management, Multi tasking, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to take direction
- Goal oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS OFFICE
- Ability to deal with confidential and time-sensitive issues in a professional manner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Windows, General office equipment, Electronic mail, Electronic scheduler, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Presentation software, Project management software, Accounting software, Database software, Internet browser
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning.
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.