Active Brain Center – North York is always looking to recruit qualified tutors who care about our students and their academic success. Dependability, professionalism, commitment, and a love for teaching is what Active Brain Center – North York is all about. If you have teaching or tutoring experience, want to make a difference and help a student succeed, then we welcome you to be part of Active Brain Center – North York’s Team of Tutors!
Current Employment Opportunities:
1. French Tutor (Elementary/Secondary)
2. Elementary Tutor (Kindergarten, Grade 1-8)
3. Secondary Tutor (Grade 9-12)
4. Learning Disabilities and Special Needs Tutor
5. Study Skills and Exam Preparation Tutor
6. Undergraduate & Graduate Tutor
Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood Education or Equivalent with working or volunteer experience.
If you are interested in applying for a position as a tutor, please email us a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 4 months ago
The Active Brain Center, based in Toronto, is founded by S.Rajaratnam.
Our mission is to nurture the intelligence and creativity of a...