Payroll Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Education Required: Business Accounting 2 year Diploma
- Minimum 1 year working experience in an office environment
- Experience in Simply Accounting required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member and work well unsupervised
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours: Full-time Position 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
May include some or all of the following; or any other tasks assigned directly or indirectly by the Accounting Department Manager
1. Collect payroll data, enter data, post wages using simply accounting
2. Update payroll records
3. Respond to employee queries
4. Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
5. Perform general clerical duties i.e. file reports, documents, etc.
Actlabs offers a comprehensive benefit program. Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and transcripts via fax to 905-648-9613. Reference Payroll Clerk when applying. No phone calls.
We welcome resumes from all interested candidates, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quality Analysis in a Timely Fashion – Innovative Technologies-
Dedicated to Supporting our Clients