Activation Laboratories Ltd. (Actlabs) was established in 1987. We provide contract analytical services covering analysis of geological, mineralogy, metallurgy and agricultural samples including rock, soil, water and vegetation using the most modern state of the art technology. We are recognized throughout the world as a leader in analytical testing, development services and delivering quality analysis. Services are also provided in material testing, forensics and life sciences. Actlabs continues to grow globally with approximately 30 laboratories worldwide.
At Actlabs, we are committed to rewarding and retaining talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives.
The following responsibilities may include some or all of the following or any other tasks assigned directly or indirectly by the Department Manager.
- Read specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Set up and operate one or more light or heavy metal working machines
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Document work completed
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Completion of high school
- Experience not required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quality driven and pro-active
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills in English
This is an entry level position, with full training provided
Full-time Day Position
Salary $ 12.00 to $14.00 per hour depending on experience
Please note that applicants applying for Canadian job positions must be authorized to work in Canada. This position is located in Ancaster, Ontario, on a bus route.
We welcome resumes from all interested candidates; however, only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit resume and cover letter via fax: 905-648-9613. Reference the job title in the subject line.
No Phone Calls Please.
Quality Analysis in a Timely Fashion –Innovative Technologies –
Dedicated to Supporting our Clients